Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 8:15 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

SOLO v STACK: when to stay, when to leave - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » SOLO v STACK: when to stay, when to leave
SOLO v STACK: when to stay, when to leave
genkiamericaDate: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 1:04 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
If the game is empty besides you and the stack team (e.g. 1v2v0v0 or 1v3v0v0) you should leave.  You have almost no chance of winning no matter how well you play.  The stack team will focus you relentlessly while feeding off the noobs. 

If there are other solo players in the game, the stack team might not have such an easy time (e.g. 1v1v3v0, 1v1v1v3).  If the stack team is doing very well, the solo players will gang up on them, making for a somewhat balanced game.  You have a chance in this scenario, you should stay.

Lastly, you can stay if you are solo and there are many stacked teams (e.g. 1v3v3v3). This kind of game can be really fun and interesting.  You might be focused the least in such a situation since you are solo, so you can constantly stab trying to steal unit kills and hero kills.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 1:20 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Another way is put some mode which make game more ballance (you need red slot) check my game i did FTD very hard with pool off and i won vs full stacked team 4:

http://playchf.net/game/94012/ smile

nzfockrDate: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 1:28 PM | Message # 3
Rifleman
LOL but you also had 2 hero start then 1 hero after 5 mins... easy game no matter who you vs..

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 3:14 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
genkiamerica, i win alot of me pub vs stack

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 4:58 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Just play the game, NEVER GIVE UP (web don't answer please)

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

genkiamericaDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 3:33 PM | Message # 6
Archer
Additional points and clarifications:

• If you are on an alt versus a stacked team and they don't know you are a good player, then you might have a chance because they will not focus you and they might not be expecting or preparing for a hard game.  Many of the best players around here love to kill players or teams under alts and then boast about it later.

• Not all stacks are created equal. If you are a stronger player you might feel confident vs a weaker stack in 1v3.  (a stack with MILF-DJRucoss-Janefox is far less intimidating than a stack with Cou-Mrdark-Syllebelle).  You really have no chance 1v3 versus a strong stack, especially if they know it's you, if your allies are not even average players, and if there are no other good players in the game.

• Not all pubs are created equal.  It's not really 1v3 if your allies listen to you, pick good spells, pool you gold when you ask, and just contribute in general.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 1:09 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
whoever from Cou-MrDark-Sylelelebelle can win easy alone vs Milf-DjRucoss-Janefox in 1v3 game...

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 8:59 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote genkiamerica ()
If the game is empty besides you and the stack team (e.g. 1v2v0v0 or 1v3v0v0) you should leave.  You have almost no chance of winning no matter how well you play.  The stack team will focus you relentlessly while feeding off the noobs.  If there are other solo players in the game, the stack team might not have such an easy time (e.g. 1v1v3v0, 1v1v1v3).  If the stack team is doing very well, the solo players will gang up on them, making for a somewhat balanced game.  You have a chance in this scenario, you should stay.

Lastly, you can stay if you are solo and there are many stacked teams (e.g. 1v3v3v3). This kind of game can be really fun and interesting.  You might be focused the least in such a situation since you are solo, so you can constantly stab trying to steal unit kills and hero kills.
good good, many players actually play that way 1v3v0v0 and they are believe  Pros

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 9:05 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
whoever from Cou-MrDark-Sylelelebelle can win easy alone vs Milf-DjRucoss-Janefox in 1v3 game...
True. Won't even deny that.

But the problem lies with the fact that not everyone is as good as the players mentioned. Majority of the players are nowhere near enough skill to crush a stacked team of Milf-DjRucoss-Janefox

Adding players like Cou, MrDark, Cyray, me, F00ty, Principev, Fir, Lord, Roystorm, Yeferzon, Soundwaves, cheezy, xxlukket, and so on
are literally EXCEPTIONS to the rule.

It's the content of what he said that matters... and yes, almost everything he says has exceptions.
Like for example, if I soloed in my main in a game against the modern day "stacked team", the "stacked team" most likely will lose more than win against me. (Why? Cause the players nowadays have such low skills in CHF overall.. lol)
But the thing is........ not everyone is as good a player as ... (you know, I don't have to repeat what I just said)

anyways, SOLO vs STACK although the most hated game
Are the games when you improve in skill most dramatically.
So ya..play lots of solo vs stacked games. It will help you improve.
And trust me... once you become very good player... the stacking comes to you and then you won't complain xDD
Other way is ofc to make friends with other CHF players so you don't have to play these games :3

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 10:11 AM

genkiamericaDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 1:57 PM | Message # 10
Archer
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
make friends with other CHF players so you don't have to play these games

I have a team.  I play with IronWoman and Erriel and a few others.  It's only fun to play with a team if there are other stacked teams though.  Usually if me and iron join a game and there are no strong opponents we leave and go next or split and play versus each other.

Message edited by genkiamerica - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 1:58 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:21 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote genkiamerica ()
Usually if me and iron join a game and there are no strong opponents we leave

I really hate this stupid logic. How do you know there are not STRONG opponents in game? Only because you dont see name like Roystom or J.ST4X in the lobby?

Do you remember this game few days ago? http://playchf.net/game/218086/

You and IronWoman in team 3 and FTL Roystom and Vetealamiereda (hidding under alts) in team 4. You thought there are some pubs in team 4 and you underrated them. And when you noticed who is team 4 it was already too late do something. And why i am talking about this? Because you need EXPECT every game "pro" players under alts. Trust me leaving lobby only because you dont see known name is big mistake because Roystom or Vetealamierda are always hidding under alts and same for TDT (yes JST4X and Cheesy are still playing but they dont use main accounts).

You need realize pros use alts and also they sometimes use -600 elo accounts so you underrate them and if you notice they are alts its too late do something. Like this other game: http://playchf.net/game/219219/ Osetinas under -300 elo alt. Bajshoran was sure there are only pubs and he picked funny build and i didnt  play seriously until i noticed alt but it was too late do something. If we know about his true identity since start he had 0% chance win.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:44 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
lol this nigga...

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

genkiamericaDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:45 PM | Message # 13
Archer
Yes, you are right.  We lost many times because we picked funny skills and there end up being alts in enemy team when we thought only pubs.

However, when we play in games which seems to be only pubs...usually it really is only pubs.  Then you have a 10-15 minute game of endless feed...while you tediously kill the enemies 9 bases and get 100 uk per minute...

I'd rather not waste time stomping pubs most games only because sometimes the pubs are really alts...better just leave if the lobby seems weak.  If there really are alts they will follow you and go next as well.  happy

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:46 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
sorry we alts don't follow overrated players

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:52 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
just for Cheesy: http://playchf.net/game/216369/ JST4X under alt (purple) won game only by luck because team 3 and team 4 fighting vs each other and they did not expect alt in team 2

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » SOLO v STACK: when to stay, when to leave
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501