Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:22 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

*CLAN WARS THIS SATURDAY* - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » *CLAN WARS THIS SATURDAY*
*CLAN WARS THIS SATURDAY*
andrewwhatucallitDate: Saturday, 02-Jul-2016, 7:48 PM | Message # 61
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
cheesy don't pay adam noob any attention you might over inflate his ego to think his opinion has staying...power then we know what happens then.... dry

katriel7Date: Sunday, 03-Jul-2016, 0:48 AM | Message # 62
Ghoul
Kind of sad i didnt know about this but anyway i guess the only player wich i can play is osetinas but idk where is he or what is his new acc and footy reborn who is retired :/

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 03-Jul-2016, 7:48 AM | Message # 63
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote andrewwhatucallit ()
cheesy don't pay adam noob any attention
Please don't call Adam a noob.

You are a far inferior player in custom hero footies in comparison to that of Adam.
Yes, I agree he does seem to change his mind every few days (sometimes even every few minutes) but he is still a better player than majority of the chf players.

Plus, Adam is cool ;)

Inhouse by the way is pretty boring. Bunch of bolt and cold strike game. Most of the game in inhouse is based on pure luck during mass. The winner of the mass (sometimes purely random since your footmen can hit higher than usual OR your footmen can miss more than usual) if can seize the starting advantage pretty much has the win, since that team would hit 6 first.
Ehh~

That said, sup Katriel <3

Oh and andrewwhatucallit, before you start ranting at me for claiming Adam is a superior player to you in CHF, let me remind you, the two inhouse games in clan wars pretty much implied you were the least qualified player out of the 12 participants. ^^ (Let the flame start now)

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Sunday, 03-Jul-2016, 7:51 AM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 03-Jul-2016, 7:54 AM | Message # 64
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Inhouse by the way is pretty boring.

i saw maybe only 2-3 "inhouse game" in my whole life

you can see inhouse game rarely because you need 4 teams and its very hard find 12 "pro players" at the same time because players are from different countries with different time zones

inhouse not boring because there is maybe 1 inhouse game per year...

Kaelth_Date: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 7:37 AM | Message # 65
Rifleman
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Please don't call Adam a noob.You are a far inferior player in custom hero footies in comparison to that of Adam.
Yes, I agree he does seem to change his mind every few days (sometimes even every few minutes) but he is still a better player than majority of the chf players.

Plus, Adam is cool ;)

Inhouse by the way is pretty boring. Bunch of bolt and cold strike game. Most of the game in inhouse is based on pure luck during mass. The winner of the mass (sometimes purely random since your footmen can hit higher than usual OR your footmen can miss more than usual) if can seize the starting advantage pretty much has the win, since that team would hit 6 first.
Ehh~
adam is best trash , takes a decade here and still the same noob. Like all users of this forum
Say no more

• leandryiuz •

Message edited by Kaelth_ - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 7:43 AM

MrDark_DevilDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2016, 11:35 AM | Message # 66
Hero
Did you play inhosue game ?

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

khan_meDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2016, 11:46 AM | Message # 67
Rifleman
yeah tomorrow again inhouse this is old check this http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/72-4848-1

I think I best player in the world ty np )()()()()()()()(

[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅G̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅O̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅] ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ KhAN-╤───

https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft3-2065832830309464/

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » *CLAN WARS THIS SATURDAY*
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<