Saturday, 20-Apr-2024, 4:08 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Play without stacked^^ - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Play without stacked^^ (for a nub)
Play without stacked^^
TheDeathKnightDate: Saturday, 21-Jan-2012, 7:31 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
guys so all of u saw some trash talks between me n stooge. This pub beats me two times with stacked against 1... Then hes like "QQ" so even i tell him that u should "QQ".. hes scared to play against me without stacked even u guys have seen... Cmon stooge. uncle stop being a coward and play without stacked.. whenever he plays without stacked and im not stacked he always looses^^
So now u can get on with your QQ.
Alex/Bond this is just to tell why CHF can't be that popular which dota is...
Becuz people stack like hell specially stooge... He just can't beat a APF guy alone without stacked.. He needs someone to carry him every time only then he plays. if you want real games come play solo^^ like i do.

Added (2012-01-21, 8:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And now he minus reps me like "QQ" so listen pub youre the one who can't play unstacked and telling me to QQ?
You just suck man^^
Play unstacked then talk.

jonathan290Date: Saturday, 21-Jan-2012, 10:04 AM | Message # 2
Hero
QQ more flame

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 21-Jan-2012, 4:58 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
Alex/Bond
... i love how you think you should tell alex ... or bond ... or any one since no ones gives a f*ck
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
Becuz people stack like hell
... you have obviously NEVER played dota. Dota is ONLY STACKING
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
And now he minus reps me like "QQ" so listen pub youre the one who can't play unstacked and telling me to QQ?

...first off you minus rep too

Second if he's such a QQer why the f*ck hasn't he made his own qq thread about his personal drama life?

TheDeathKnightDate: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 0:09 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
just cuz hes acting cool by stackin^^ and john i dont give a fuck to those that call me flame so u QQ :P

jonathan290Date: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 12:04 PM | Message # 5
Hero
Shrey stop QQing

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 8:12 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
john i dont give a fuck to those that call me flame so u QQ :P

so... why did you post that

Bond009Date: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 9:29 PM | Message # 7
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
... you have obviously NEVER played dota. Dota is ONLY STACKING

lol there ya go, any game with set teams there will be stacking.. thats what team games are all about.. lol stacked teams isnt why the game wont reach dota's level..

it wont reach dota's level becuz wc3's peak has passed and dota has been around and being developed like 5 years more than i have been making mine..
dota has been like 7-8 yrs and mine has been 2.. do the math..

this game is like little clicks in high school.. everyone for the most part already has their set game they play like 5.4 or dota or td's etc... and most ppl wont even try CHF once let alone enough times to actually give it a chance and learn all that it has to offer.. Its simple as that..

Vampirism_FireDate: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2012, 3:56 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Awards: 2
Sad, but true.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2012, 5:37 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
Group: Users
Lol wow bond im proud of u! Thats actually a legit argument however... i dbt agree fully as to it being the only reason... the leangh of a game plays a role but what makes it live up to its potential is the community it has to offer. Chf community couldnt have been worse. And im sorry to say bro but its headin in the worser direction... i like u and all but i am pretty sure hpmm will die soon especially once u start ur job... dnt try to convince me otherwise... without u 9000 and shadow tryin to teach ppl the word respect, the clan will die in a matter of days... if u dnt believe me try it for the sake of proving me wrong. ask shadow and jamie and urself to not log on wc3 for a week. then come back and see what has happened. smile its sad but u know better than i do thats its true. and to end my speecg, that is the reason why this game wont ever reach same standard as dota...

I used to play dota and fvg before i started chf, and i still remember the attitude of some of their clan mates... And i have been in chf long enough to compar... back when the game was just startin to hit its potential, look back at those versions of the game and dnt just stop there, but look also at the community that played the game during that time and compare it to now! It isnt hard to c a difference, it really isnt!

Cheers! smile

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 26-Jan-2012, 11:09 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Bond009,

yo bond, I am pleased when I first saw the title which is written ... "Play without stacked^^"
but..............
look at the name of this topic starter! what the hell is going on over here?

make BikiniandPunani as moderator of this community.

that's the only hope for this game. NO JOKE

Rest in Peace Rookies

TheDeathKnightDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 0:56 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
Sound even u used do type posts like this.. I never thought like that for you and even u had some beef with stackers! But idk what ur doing now.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Play without stacked^^ (for a nub)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats