Friday, 17-May-2024, 4:52 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

balancing issues and ideas for 4.1 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » balancing issues and ideas for 4.1 (lalla)
balancing issues and ideas for 4.1
Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 0:27 AM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 0:39 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
number 26 lava spawn is still horrible after new effect
level 6 loses almost all the time against lvl 3 to 4 suiciders (the one tinker has)

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 0:41 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
1 is not good enough, why, its pointless, we might as well give uber some more mana regen. buff levels 1 2 3 4 5 6

20 are now screwed up hard by treants, notice how people go treants and not wolfs. buff these units. buff 1 2 3 4 5 6

21 nerf it so only 8 wards can be on field at one time per person, it is way to op. nerf lvl 6

22 when beetles are burrowed they should be still immune to magic. You can still carrion them. and make lasting time longer since it has burrow. buff 1 2 3 as well

26 make these things spilt up and give like a 50 damage incentergrate. this would be good for mass and farming this they are easily dispelled. buff 1 2 3 4 5 6

27 give a bit more magic resistance buff 4 5 6

28 treants have way to much hp nerf it. nerf 5 6

38 + bof needs a bit more of a buff, its not even that strong. buff 4 5 6

40 bigger aoe this thing is a joke. buff 1 2 3 4 5 6

44 make the aoe a bit bigger this still is pretty bad. buff 1 2 3 4 5 6

57 should make you invun for 3 seconds after you use it. no one uses this spell. buff 3 4 5 6

71 buff this no one uses it buff 1 2 3 4 5 6

73 buff this too no one really uses this, buf levels 1 2 3

82 buff this its still not even that good. it should be better than acid since acid does aoe and this is one unit. buff all levels and its dps

108 this needs buff 1 2

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 0:52 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
buff number 30
same dng as firestorm with so much delay is stupid

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 1:19 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Ideas: -ssd requires 5 wins to encourage win codes

-rd all heros are given 7 spells and 3 ultimates, they have to pick 3 spells and one ultimate

-ftd peaceful
Read the thread

-defence
Map changes to dota like map, 6v6
3 lanes. With towers and creeps and neutral creeps

-juggernaut

All Heros reset after this mode is done

One hero is buffed completely with ms agi str int and hp, the game turns into a one vs 11 game, the juggernaut has to fight off all 11 players 

-koth
King of the hill
The closer you are to middle the more points you get first team to set amount wins. There is a shop inside your base for this mode that sells wards with no stock cd.

-12hero

All teams units unite to defeat bosses together. 2 win codes granted if completed.

New spells:

Meat hook. 
Nuff said

Rott 
Immolation that deals damage to yourself and to all units around you.

Eat ultimate

Eats a hero for 5 seconds stealing hp and mana and reducing the Heros hp by 50% of current hp.

New hero:
Pudge
Nuff said

New ultimate:spell steal
Takes enemy last used spell and gives it to you , level one lasts 3 minutes Lvl 2 4 minutes and level 3 5 minutes. Has cooldown of 1 minute.

New spell: levitate
Levitates target for certain amount of time, you can choose where the hero lands in a small aoe from where the spell was casted, cd reduced and longer duration when spell is upgraded.

New spell: pounce 
Hero pounces a distance what ever enemy unit he touches first he bounds on to and pulls enemy unit back when he tries to run.

New spell: snow ball

Hero pulls allied Heros in its way and creates a snowball that hits and stuns a enemy target.
If I was archmage and my ally mk was in my way to enemy bm, the snowball would carry the mk and archmage into the bm and stun the bm.

New spell: Ice block

Shoots out ice and damages enemy Heros and created a wall to prevent their hero from excape

New hero: ice warrior
Ice block
Snow ball
Slow aura
Yamato.
This would be a non custom hero. This hero would be all support 

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 2:28 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
Quote (Legal_life)

20 are now screwed up hard by treants, notice how people go treants and not wolfs. buff these units. buff 1 2 3 4 5 6

nerf* all summons are op
Quote (Legal_life)

21 nerf it so only 8 wards can be on field at one time per person, it is way to op. nerf lvl 6

Quote (Legal_life)

nerf lvl 1-6, all way too op

22 when beetles are burrowed they should be still immune to magic. You can still carrion them. and make lasting time longer since it has burrow. buff 1 2 3 as well

beatles are op too, they dont die
Quote (Legal_life)

26 make these things spilt up and give like a 50 damage incentergrate. this would be good for mass and farming this they are easily dispelled. buff 1 2 3 4 5 6

would make it op... doesnt need buff
Quote (Legal_life)

28 treants have way to much hp nerf it. nerf 5 6

lol yea, u spawn 3 at lvl 1 i think, and they have more hp than heroes already ^^ cant kill without dispell

nerf firestorm, its dmg is far too op for aoe stun
nerf force field alot, about 1/5 of current dmg(it shouldnt have alot dps, since its other effects are already really strong) and 50%more cd, lower duration for divine... that will do i think; maybe dont allow to interchange people in... its bullshit
mr cd needs a BIG nerf, lvl 1 should be about 300 seconds

MASTA_BKRDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 8:13 AM | Message # 7
Ghoul
new hero MASTA KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idgaf what it does , just make it cost like 30k biggrin

spider is my bitch

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 10:54 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
new heero masta killa
sold for -30k and destroys ur own base when bought
also free perma ban from bot to even pick this retarded hero

the day masta has hero is day all the old playerz including me get one without donation

Added (2012-03-20, 11:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Buff ZOZ for gosh sakes
its crappier than level 1 blizsard

as bond told me, i tried on bases lvl 6 but because aoe is mad small. None of the freaking teched units got hurt by it. U LITTERALLY HAVE TO FORCE UNITS to be holded in base while forcing them near the base... otherwise 0 dmg per sec

make zoz lvl 6 have statis trap ability and alot MORE AOE
if it kills 0 footies on nubs who dont touch footies at all when casted on buildings, there is something wrong with the spell

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 11:44 AM | Message # 9
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
1. brillance aura :nerf pet mana regen speed. then this aura might be useful

7. thorns aura :
I might consider it for 4th hero when mode is SSD

10. command aura : this aura shouldn't give effect to range attack type units and heros. FOLLOW DESCRIPTION

13. + 16. 17 how about 60% ~ 70% ? I know this combines are op in late game but just 1 incinerate is working better in 90% of game.

20. wolves : buff critical percentage at late level wolves

22. Roach : its annoying in late game. however every summons needs their characteristic I've posted about this more than 10times but I guess bond have differnce view about balance.

23. owl : reduce mana cost

25. hawks :make them magic attack but not anti-air.

36. 46. 53. 54 IMMOL, LIGHT SHIELD AND DRAINS : DAMAGE PER 0.3 SECOND FOR FUCKS SAKE

71. 73 ARROWS : need slight damage buff

57. death pact : let hero can take more mana from this spell.

51 WARP PORTAL : CHANGE TRIGGER SAME AS STAR GATE. BUT PORTAL CAN BE DESTRUCTIBLE.
BOND, YOUR BRAND NEW ABILITY SWAP IDEA IS USELESS

96 VOODOO : REDUCE CD JUST LIKE TRANQUILITY.
. nobody use this spell

60 SLEEP : increase invuln duration time at late level

50 : need buff at late level.

111 DOOM GUARD : SPAWNS 2 DOOM GUARD BUT SAME ABILITY WITH LV3

55. 70 DARK FLAME AND BLOOD LUST : REDUCE CD

About shammies...I've used this creep a lot recently. My opinion is they are bit op in early game.
so nerf shammies coil CD or increase more mana for coil. but reduce stock cd.

ETC :
I suggest unarmor type to Undead tier 2 and 3.

DIFFERENT ATTACK TYPE AND ARMOR TYPE FOR TIER1 UNITS.

refund money(at least 50%) system when ppl downgrade to Scout Tower from anytower.
or no cost for previous tower.

CHANGE VAULT SHOP AND CREEP SHOP HOT KEYS

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Friday, 23-Mar-2012, 8:44 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 12:18 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
death pact and spiritual (ars) thingy
CD 0 seconds in level 6 plz

Added (2012-03-20, 1:18 PM)
frost arrow level 6 shuld do same dmg as searing cause it doesnt stack with OP multiarrowz

also, lower druids hp or something by 100
freaking impossible to kill in mass units. . those mexians with donation

mortars tier 4 dies by 1 chain lightning or 1 swarm.. wtf is this... im not wasting additional 1k on hp just to get destroyed by 2 aoe combo

PS. How come grunts can surive 2 aoe when most tech cant even survive 1?
also, y the fk do troll beserkers kill better than mortars w. half of half.money spent?
also, knights and dark knights lack stats compared to other techs.. bash totally uselsss against aoe late game
also, y do captain bond have so much magic resistance? lower it a little. .. too op hero and changes game

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 12:21 PM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Hele how are wolfs op?

Added (2012-03-20, 1:21 PM)
And try using beetles in Inhouse... U can just tech once with multistory ad there screwed.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 12:21 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
wolfs are op early game but with all these tech buffs..
lvl 6 is crap

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 12:23 PM | Message # 13
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Legal_life)

Quote (Legal_life)

Quote (Legal_life)

I can't remember when did I played normal game. please take this suggestion.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 21-Mar-2012, 0:55 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
1. brillance aura :nerf pet mana regen speed. then this aura might be useful

Well first off usually (you're most likely referencing in mass) In mass people are close by the mid vault and their pets giving them double ammounts of regeneration.

For late game its not so useful since every1 can make 100 no problem get pots.

Quote (legal)

Maybe not 5 but like 1-3. 5 for just normal pubs is too much lol. These days people are losing more.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
command aura : this aura shouldn't give effect to range attack type units and heros. FOLLOW DESCRIPTION

I don't agree for not giving it too ranged but I'll say it should be nerfed level 6 abit. I mean it's a risk cuz it gives it too all factors of attack but the thing is its so shared out, the problem right now is that its abit too high for a % of sharing with all types of attacks.

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
nerf* all summons are op

Quills, lava spawns, owls, beetles, wolves, and the ones from summon stone. All of them need a buff.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
About shammies...I've used this creep a lot recently. My opinion is they are bit op in early game.
so nerf shammies coil CD or increase more mana for coil. but reduce stock cd.

I've been having alot of fun with them too since roy-stom uses em alot and I used it now too counter his ass. I agree though, you really only need 2 of em too control alot of the map and these guys sure they can be casted on but they got resistance and do alot more. Speed you up, dispell, coil, and in mass give that ligtning shield damage for extra gold.

Treants now i've been using more and more because of its obsolete skills in basekilling and these guys respawn pretty fast. Do nerf 5-6 they are just so gay lol.

Drunken haze I'm still waiting for that day where this with breath of fire can actually start too compete vs other aoes.

Cluster rockets vs firestorm............. UHHHHHHHHH: Cluster rockets is a fat joke bro. Sure its a fast cd but wtf can you kill with this.

number 47: Firestorm. If you;ve been playing with me recently or have versed me recently when I aoe, you see me using this spell alot now because of its utter strength and convenience. Level 5-6 this spell is way too strong. It can 1 hit a group of raiders (no ups) level 5. Nerf this level 5-6. Idc how you do it just do it. whether its cd, casting range, damage. Do something.

44: Actually Idk, do buff it but imagining the outcome for bigger aoe idk if that would make it op because it is pretty freaking strong now. And has aftermath damage with it. You guys debate. I simply find this good for wrecking mass and farming.

Healing spray, man idk if ou can but fix the fact that it heals enemy units and structures. I used this yesterday too try it out, I regret it lol.

Shadow strike = excuse for people to ks you.

I got more too say but I gtg for now.

I'll talk about 50, 42,43, 102, 112, 92, 61 and 61, 30 and thats about it.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

2DaYuDiEDate: Wednesday, 21-Mar-2012, 2:38 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)

Quills, lava spawns, owls, beetles, wolves, and the ones from summon stone. All of them need a buff.

quills are almost the strongest summons in game cuz of their dmg, beatles get immunity at lvl 1 already and can be used as tank, lava spawns can spawn in masses and have decent dmg.. wolves have invis and crit, which makes em good enough..

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » balancing issues and ideas for 4.1 (lalla)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<