Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 9:21 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Your top 3 praised old chf players? - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Your top 3 praised old chf players? (Top 3 votes)
Your top 3 praised old chf players?
i-connectDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 1:02 PM | Message # 1
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Who is the most praised old chf player? Players that have been playing for more than 1 and a half years. Vote 3 times and give explanation.
for me it's
ChrIsicera- freaking ownage in chf and very fun builds to play with him.
bond009- always fun playing with this guy and he created the map. Every time bond was on it was usually an I house game.
high0nlife- even though this guy was cocky as hell he was fun to play with. Very cool to play games with him.
now who is your 3?

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 1:03 PM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 1:09 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Chris, NoBrain, Bond

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

MrDark_DevilDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 1:22 PM | Message # 3
Hero
me nEw player Xd  devil

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 1:43 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
cheesy was really cool to play with. didn't troll and was somewhat respectful. unfortunately, he played more with xmon who took this game seriously. cheesy wanted to get away from this and play for fun, but xmon needed him so he got him addicted to crack. now cheesy is his sex slave and does whatever he wants. sad

steve is fun to play with, plays for fun also. we came up with a build a while back that was relatively balanced but still effective. when we played, we didn't pool as a means to make it fair for other new players.

lamsauce is a really cool "ninja" we just fk around if there isnt any really recognizable ppl and get odd builds just for fun. havent seen him much tho, i think he is still on west.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
bajshoran - likes to play ars and balances game when another person joins although he already had a set team(no one else does this anymore, its all about elo sad ). fun to talk shit to each other too while making fun of certain people from the chf community. also, has a tight butt.

adam_cz is funny to watch him rage and question you with half-insults "you think you pro because newts?" or "you think u pro because you stack?"( while having dlers on your team). i get kicks(yes, this is so fucking fulfilling) from using mind rape on him and using his own druids on him. after the 3rd time, he'll rage and quit or hammer you and start talking shit(its funny because after a while i just squelch him). i praise him because he lets me pick at him and humiliate him whenever possible preventing me from doing this to other people who may not understand(both irl and ingame). i mean, this is the reason he plays, right?

idk, thats just my personal opinion. didn't really play with chrsicera that much, but when i did it was fun. the inhouses were fun, unfortunately, they stopped because bond got preggers

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

MonsterDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 3:00 PM | Message # 5
Hero
lmao ic3d ur delusional

#prayforpalestine

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 3:03 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote Monster ()
mao ic3d ur delusional

so is ur mother, but no need to bring these facts into consideration

BAM!

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 3:10 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
cheesy was really cool to play with. didn't troll and was somewhat respectful. unfortunately, he played more with xmon who took this game seriously. cheesy wanted to get away from this and play for fun

I dont agree with this opinion "Cheesy playing for fun" because in my opinion he every game was trying win and he picked best spells - never funny build

just check post by SOUNDWAVES about cheesy: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/72-2459-1

"He nvr pick weak or shitty build. he can do his best with the best spells. "

i still remember one game (but it was long time ago when Random created his new bot) where all players were downloaders from Garena (they all playing CHF firstime) and there was JST4X, Cyray and Cheesy in team 1 vs downloaders - JST4X and Cyray picked heroes with random spells (i mean this heroes who have amulet with blink) and cheesy was the only one who picked normal spells - he used banish, nova and shamans and was killing downloaders noobs.

MonsterDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 3:16 PM | Message # 8
Hero
rofl

#prayforpalestine

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 4:03 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Quote ic3dt3a ()
cheesy was really cool to play with. didn't troll and was somewhat respectful. unfortunately, he played more with xmon who took this game seriously. cheesy wanted to get away from this and play for fun

I dont agree with this opinion "Cheesy playing for fun" because in my opinion he every game was trying win and he picked best spells - never funny build

just check post by SOUNDWAVES about cheesy: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/72-2459-1

"He nvr pick weak or shitty build. he can do his best with the best spells. "

i still remember one game (but it was long time ago when Random created his new bot) where all players were downloaders from Garena (they all playing CHF firstime) and there was JST4X, Cyray and Cheesy in team 1 vs downloaders - JST4X and Cyray picked heroes with random spells (i mean this heroes who have amulet with blink) and cheesy was the only one who picked normal spells - he used banish, nova and shamans and was killing downloaders noobs.

poor ignorant czech boy, i said was.

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 4:26 PM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
old eyh? maby this is not top top player but its the ones i rememember enjoy play witht or standing out in other ways..
i can remember his acc name so long ago. was my forkbro tho and he spoof masta and a lot of others. had an account called Pasta_k1lla and so on... someone remember his real account... he was always singing wakka wakka with shakira to lol. God i hope it wasnt masta spoofing himslelf lol.

My other forkbro from back in the days omega3 a.k.a gonefishing.

I have to add Soundwawes here to... i was playing a lot when soundwawes got startet smile it was so funny i remember when he was new. I play with flamefusion and j.stax etc and soundwawes big big noob rage every game and we troll.... but hats off not long to be one of the better players and have hero with his name smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

TangerineSkyDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 4:47 PM | Message # 11
Pirate
Group: Friends
LuckyKiller

ChiefSurf

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 6:58 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
It sounded like it was an over-rated player list but when you gave reasons It sounded like they deserved praise.

Overrated/overpraised

Bond
Chris
Fallen

Actual some of the best

Honestly Trixx, was seriously good, when he wasn't half assing it, and after he peaked which was like 3.7-8 or somehwere around then maybe later even, he played great.

Nobrain - he played some good games and was def one of the best imo

Fuzzy logic - this guy was a great player, he was a god on west at least.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 6:33 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Fuzzy logic - this guy was a great player, he was a god on west at least.
I honestly don't get you people. Fuzzy GREAT?
I don't recall him except the fact that he claimed to be #1 and demanded 1v1 with me after he lost to me 3 games straight (Excuse of pub allies which I would agree on 2 of those games only)
He ended up losing miserably 4 times straight in 1v1. Always went acid bears. This guy talked big about 1v1 and how he was GOD or something like that. 
Really confused...this guy is supposedly legendary? I'm undefeated to him even to this day. I'm 100% damn sure theres A LOT better players than him in ANY realm currently.

Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Honestly Trixx, was seriously good, when he wasn't half assing it, and after he peaked which was like 3.7-8 or somehwere around then maybe later even, he played great.
I would start taking that real when I see Trixx kill even 1 footman in 1v1 with xmon

Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Nobrain - he played some good games and was def one of the best imo
Unfortunate part: Yap, your right.
Fortunate part: He's rusty and he doesn't play anymore. No longer one of best or even anywhere close.

Quote ic3dt3a ()
cheesy was really cool to play with.
 Cheesy somehow changed after listening to Xmon's delusions.

Most praised chf player = LittleB. Because he was annoying as fuc1 to that pew pew girl...
who was that pew pew girl ... hmm, Lizzy[star]? xD
**Lizzy was a really good player ^^
Go Lizz!

CouDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 7:24 AM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol I remember Fuzzy logic. He would rush noobs base and because there was no base protection at that time, he would feed off pubs with serpent wards. I remember after I figured out what he did, I'd pick my pro ww/carrion/shockwave and xmute and rush fuzzy. I'd kill off his serpent wards and if I can recall, he'd call me all sorts of beautiful names lol. Thnx for the healing ward fuzzy! :d

No brain was good with tech but he lost desire of the game when Bond changed newts from being magic immuned to be able to be hit with spells lol. Newts back then were magic immuned like golems lmao. He was also one of my first mentors along with cheesy and he passed on the serpent wards tech which I developed rushes with. But No brain quit for real because he was working and well I think he was starting a family as well =P

But mainly after that I normally played with randoms and pubs. I met stooge and made him and shk rage. They were definitely a powerful team back then but I use to eventually own them and make them rage, Then I noticed he swapped me to his team LMAO Good times. Good times.  lol

To be honest, my post isn't really much of a praise lol. I've learned one thing about CHF is that if you don't adapt, you die. Or get bk'd first.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 8:14 AM | Message # 15
Hero
cou chessy f00ty Xd

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Your top 3 praised old chf players? (Top 3 votes)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501