Thursday, 02-May-2024, 12:13 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED (ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED)
ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED
RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 30-Jan-2014, 5:16 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
If you will not remove ARS can you just remove command "ARS mode" for players who have 500 win codes or more? I hope you agree its not fair if 11 people vote NO but red still can write "-ars mode"
Aren't you always red when you play and don't you almost always say
"-ars mode" :/ -.-

anyways, na, I don't think ARS should be removed.
It's so ingrained in chf history now and even pubs know this mode.
Actually, the only modes pub knows is
"ars" "ssd" "ftd"
Rest of the mode currently is 
kinda useless .... no offense

Actually, even I forgot some other modes except
"classic" "ftd" "sheep" "zombie"

Hey Bond, please show all the modes in the start up loading screen or smthng like that
Cause most new modes right now are essentially useless since they are never used

[APF]-WalterDate: Thursday, 30-Jan-2014, 5:29 PM | Message # 32
Archer
Group: Users
Personnaly I think that AL_GI is the best player on ARS

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 1:27 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote ic3dt3a ()
this game is called custom hero footies, not just pick a hero and use spells and ww and hide. -ars mode forces u(some more than others) to actually use ur units instead of making this game a hero arena

Indeed it's called custom hero footies. meaning people can chose whatever they want.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Cyray@USEASTDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 1:37 AM | Message # 34
Hero
It's just a mode, not meant for competitive play but just to have fun. I think it's fun.

Why you heff to be mad?

name: james mcgovern

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 1:49 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
It's just a mode, not meant for competitive play but just to have fun. I think it's fun. Why you heff to be mad?

It's not that. It's just irritating when people see it as a "pro approach" or a "prove to me how pro you are" sort of thing and I only see two sides of this mode. Sure forces your true dexterity with this game with what you are given and how you can work with it. But the con side is it's not all that good either because one kid can have pure aoes and deathtower, while other kids have spells that sure have use, but are definitely not up to the task of facing that good ass build. You can have an unbelievably lucky build or an unbelievably "why the fuck would anyone pick this" kind of build. 

If you play this mode, don't expect to get much credit for it unless you win with a really god awful shit build that has no way to have you progress. Which is very highly unlikely with the scale of how people are learning more about this game now. If you want to settle who's "pro" or not. ask for a 1v1. or better yet CRT mode is a much better approach. Same builds, same caliber. Or just 1v1 in a normal pub game. Play in your comfort zones and just do it. 

Another thing is it's also irritating when people put on modes just to purely fuck with someone or team (ahem adam). Like modes and codes just encourage the bullshit of having the guts to ruin someone elses game just because you're butthurt. 

Ars can stay IMO if there are some changes done to it regards to how the system works, because it's a very black and white system. If it stays just as it is, then yes remove it, it's stupid.

Cyray@USEASTDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 1:59 AM | Message # 36
Hero
Yeah but at the end of the day chf isn't a competitive game it's an FFA custom game with so much imbalance already

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 2:00 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
Yeah but at the end of the day chf isn't a competitive game it's an FFA custom game with so much imbalance already

And that's why we gentlemen have chosen to stay.

To fix it's IMBA.

Cyray@USEASTDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 2:06 AM | Message # 38
Hero
Glad to see you're fighting the good fight my friend

殺你媽跳狗Date: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 9:50 AM | Message # 39
Noob
ARS mode is the mode of how people think, all in your own mind to see

ARS mode is luck + strength...Because "repick" can have five times the chance, even if not always be at least five times are not a good.

If you still do not have five times as well, it can only say that you are very very unlucky

Strength, a good skill+Good control=Absolutely no problem
ARS mode will say deleted people, who are often poor strength!
This is a personal experience, no matter what the play, the reason for its existence has

They do strength is poor, they will blame game = Noob!

Added (31-Jan-2014, 9:50 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Say you want to delete mode, as improved enough?

Such as..
repick from five chances to change it into gold N will have to spend 100 times - more than five times, after doubling up 
6 = 100 gold, 200 gold = 7, 8 = 400 gold, 800 gold = 9, 10 = 1600 gold, why gold is doubling up of? 
Since beginning to balance those lucky people, if you are unlucky you can free repick to good, how come it fair?

Dashing in Footemn series, including "FvG"

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 5:05 PM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Quote ic3dt3a ()
this game is called custom hero footies, not just pick a hero and use spells and ww and hide. -ars mode forces u(some more than others) to actually use ur units instead of making this game a hero arena

Indeed it's called custom hero footies. meaning people can chose whatever they want.

you failed to see what i was doing. . . i was mocking adam as he just wants to play with one hero.

Added (31-Jan-2014, 5:04 PM)
i apologize, i forgot to bold the footies part

Added (31-Jan-2014, 5:05 PM)

Quote 殺你媽跳狗 ()
Strength, a good skill+Good control=Absolutely no problem
ARS mode will say deleted people, who are often poor strength!
This is a personal experience, no matter what the play, the reason for its existence has

They do strength is poor, they will blame game = Noob!

i like this guy

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 5:55 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
ARS is really trash mode.... lose 40 elo vs noobs mode ARS

my spells: evasion, blink, dark ritual

noobs: chimeras, bears, shockwave

is fair game?

since now i will use swap and i will keep red color forever, i cant risk some trash will make ars anymore

AL_GIDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 6:22 PM | Message # 42
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
ARS is really trash mode.... lose 40 elo vs noobs mode ARS

my spells: evasion, blink, dark ritual

noobs: chimeras, bears, shockwave

is fair game?

Learn to use your repick and you should win all games

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 6:55 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
You dont understand. I am player with the biggest "bad luck" in CHF history...  of course i use repick everytime... but all my heroes are totally shit heroes. I always get some build like divine shield + blink + windwalk or build like evasion + dark ritual + briliance aura while all other players bet bears, shockwave, death tower and chimeras...

when i pick banish and i want practice shamans always 80% heroes in game are undead, when i pick druids 80% heroes in game Cyray and Princess Pink so i cant click on them and i cant get just 1 HK.

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 8:19 PM | Message # 44
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
adam go get some coaching from masta killa. ars is a great mode. tons of fun. dont get me wrong ive lost shitloads of elo on this mode but thats just a number. its rly anything can happen mode but i do think it would be great if all players actutally had a randomized hero instead of bill, halpmeh angel of doom sheep fox and so on. like if u make a game ars ssd and u have bill and angel of doom. u win with footys lol

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2014, 8:47 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Bajshoran you always make ARS vs Roy because you are scared play vs him in normal mode. ARS is very bad mode because this mode is only about luck, not about real skills.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED (ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<