Friday, 17-May-2024, 6:22 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Censor abuse... - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Censor abuse...
Censor abuse...
F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:22 AM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
That thread has been closed by random260 right after my post : http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3550-2

I completely understand when moderators delete or close flame / useless thread.

Here, I was just sharing my thoughs whitout talking shit or flaming, I was purely relating true facts before they make a huge mistake. This really different compared to some troll.
The thread isn't done. Players want to react about it.

You can't close it just like that or you don't deserve your powers...
It's not my fault If you won't even read a post entierely. It takes 3 mins...

About Adamek
Is there any evidence. Give me a link on one so I can check up adams fake
account. Firstly, what are fake account in your context? Do you mean he
is using fake accounts to ruin other peoples elo or is he using 2 comps
to play with him and pooling to his main account?

Here you wanna review Elo nerf from Cou but you even don't understand  / know what is happening. If you were playing you would have understood this age ago...
But the weird thing is that you wanna act BEFORE to understand the situation. USE !swap man !

Here is a part from answer you neef. 1 POST AHEAD TOO !!!

Another part of answer for Adam abuse :
-1 he constantly spoof players (not only 1 time like some others players). Which is pretty bad for an admin that should be allow to follow and enforce the rules of bot.
-2 he already made big abuse like drop me (has been punished)
-3 used fake accounts -500 elo to boost his ELO
-4 Etc.

I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH CLEAR AND SHORT. HOW CAN WE EXPLAIN OURSELF IF YOU WANT ONLY SHORT MESSAGE WHEN THE SITUATIONS CAN'T BE EXPLAINED IN 2 LINES ???

Also Apparently you need proof no words.

When someone post a screenshoot like rosa made long time ago. Adam was denying it and said it was false proof. But later adam peanuts brain admitted he abused this day.

The thing is you need proof and when someone post a proof of chat log they just have to say "Hey man, it's a fake, no problem". So after that the great owner bot come and tell us "Wait guys, wait wait ! I gonna check lobby chat log!"

What an amazing idea !!!

(3 mins later) -> "Wait guys, wait wait ! Lobby chat log aren't recorded ! HAHAH was a joke"

This is SIMPLY impossible to lose your status of admin in this bot.

Added (01-May-2014, 10:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Anyway this is barely waste of time, You keep your eyes closed and repeating same false things all the time.
At start I were there to talk about ELO system but you closed thread. And now like usually we are talking about this monkey Adam.

CHF have so much potential that aren't exploited, this is the only reason why I have a still bit of motivation for this game and forum but if owners don't make efforts too it's simply useless

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 2:34 PM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:30 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I spoofed gigasus 2 games for fun. All players sometimes spoof somebody. AccCreate spoofed TheFallenOne, TK spoofed rogerlucas, Cou spoofed Mr_Dark (few days ago) or for example Frungy spoofed Cou. They were not trying destroy reputation, they just played for fun, what is problem?

This drop happened very long time ago (3-4 months) but i guess you will talk about this forever, even if i asked for remove my admin on 14 days.

MrDarkDevil steal my account and he was team killing under my name, losing games on purpose. Why you dont wanna ban him too? Bajshoran team killed me with my own units and banned me and ban reason was something like "He didnt die on AIDS".

If you want ban me you need also ban another 50 HPMM members.

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:32 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
There is a reason why I locked it. It was to stop elo suggestion and just deal with main issues of adam.

Sorry I just loled at:

The thing is you need proof and when someone post a proof of chat log they
just have to say "Hey man, it's a fake, no problem". So after that the
great owner bot come and tell us "Wait guys, wait wait ! I gonna check
lobby chat log!"

What an amazing idea !!!

(3 mins later) -> "Wait guys, wait wait ! Lobby chat log aren't recorded ! HAHAH was a joke"

Kinda funny burst out laughing but true will not deny that. Also thanks for the clear big post so I could read it. About adams abuse

Now from what I have gather he has abused his admin twice: Dropping you and the only legit spoofing thread with giagus. Now please, stop all discussion about fixing elo we need to divert our attentions to adams elo that is the main issue. And one more thing:

Evidence........ I only was able to gather 2 abuses of adam. Awaiting a reply on adam.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:34 AM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:35 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
And now like usually we are talking about this monkey Adam.

Hey dog it was you who started talk about me first, i was talking about elo too. Btw you were inactive almost month, almost everyone forgot that you exist and nobody miss you, but now you came back only create flame?

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:41 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I spoofed gigasus 2 games for fun.
Well, I hope you don't hate me for it but..
You also recently spoofed me, bahjshoran, and many others.
Anyways, since it's just 1 replay, for me:
http://playchf.tk/game/121894/
I mean...look, spoofing another player to lower the player's reputation...isn't that nice Adam. Seriously, your making me free enemies unwillingly xD

And plus, I don't spoof in CHF games within random's clanhpmm automatic hosting bot so smile
Me clean ^^
Quote Adam_CZ ()
If you want ban me you need also ban another 50 HPMM members.
I guess I will be only lone survivor xDDD

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:42 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Again this is the type of stuff that keeps me from reading these so called important theads. Irrelevant info....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:42 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote Random260 ()
Now from what I have gather he has abused his admin twice: Dropping you and the only legit spoofing thread with giagus.

This drop happen maybe 4 months ago. there was not !synclimit command and i lost admin for 14 days.

I spoofed gigasus on Europe realm and i played 2 games under his account... this is admin abuse? You dont need admin for spoof player. All players sometimes spoof somebody for fun. For example AccCreate spoofed TheFallenOne or TK. spoofed rogerlucas. Few games for fun and they were playing good, why is that bad?

Even Cou spoofed Mr_Dark few days ago: http://playchf.tk/game/129774/ he was playing for fun 2 games and he didnt ruin MrDark´s reputation. Why is that bad? I played under Gigasus account 2 games and both games i won and was playing good (first game i got with banish and shaman 30 HK in 23 minutes) why is that bad?

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:47 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
AccCreate spoofed TheFallenOne
Could you please STFU about this? Why are you adding me in when I hadn't even affected Fallen's ELO? You do realize even though i spoofed, unlike you and the other likes in this forum, I hadn't used it to either increase or decrease ELO right? (and this was quite a while ago too..lol?)
Seriously, ....

Anyways
Back to my topic,
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
http://playchf.tk/game/121894/
1 replay. Adam uses my win code. does "-ars mode" by force.
(03:02 / All) AccCreate: shut up noobs
(05:53 / All) AccCreate: you dont are pro
(06:19 / All) AccCreate: you dont have micro
(07:20 / All) AccCreate: i have best micro in CHF
(07:25 / All) AccCreate: you cant beat me
(07:52 / All) AccCreate: i am in Brno now btw
(07:54 / All) AccCreate: nice city
(08:02 / All) AccCreate: vacation
(22:36 / All) AccCreate: you dont are pro
(22:41 / All) AccCreate: i have best micro

(22:43 / All) AccCreate: AccCreate has left the game voluntarily (europe.battle.net / CZ).

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:48 AM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:51 AM | Message # 9
Hero
1. Drop
2. spoof tons of players (WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION and A LOT OF TIMES). Cou and Mr_Wrap are friends. They know each other omg.
3. Adam abuse in lobby (rosa screenshoot / adam admitted it later). All of that is on forum.
4. Abuse -500 elo account
5. Preserve Cou's life with all those sh$tty problems. You are just suicidal if you wanna handel with that

It makes 5 LEGIT

Added (01-May-2014, 10:51 AM)

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
(03:02 / All) AccCreate: shut up noobs(05:53 / All) AccCreate: you dont are pro
(06:19 / All) AccCreate: you dont have micro
(07:20 / All) AccCreate: i have best micro in CHF
(07:25 / All) AccCreate: you cant beat me
(07:52 / All) AccCreate: i am in Brno now btw
(07:54 / All) AccCreate: nice city
(08:02 / All) AccCreate: vacation
(22:36 / All) AccCreate: you dont are pro
(22:41 / All) AccCreate: i have best micro

Trolol

Quote Adam_CZ ()
why is that bad?

Quote Random260 ()
Irrelevant info....

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:03 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Sorry AccCreate sad

I spoofed you because i saw you are my fan: http://playchf.tk/game/105154/ so i wanted make you happy.

Can you forgive me?

Added (01-May-2014, 10:54 AM)
Btw in my opinion is still less annoying spoof somebody (create his regular account) than make accounts like TDT did: http://playchf.tk/game/117051/

Added (01-May-2014, 11:03 AM)
1) Drop - I admin it was my failure and i created thread by myself (on Random260 forum) where i asked for remove my admin. My admin was removed for 2 weeks.

2) All these players spoofed me too. I was just defending myself (you spoofed me? Ok will spoof you too). I promised i will not fight with TK or AccCreate anymore but sorry you dont give me choice.

TK spoofed me: http://playchf.tk/game/121414/

AccCreate spoofed me: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3016-1#52643

Many players spoofed me first or just make account slike "CzechRat" or "CzechGipsy". I cant defend myself?

3) I swap without ask and later admit. I lost admin for 14 days. many admin swap without ask but they never got punished.

4) There is not any rule which say you cant ask your friend play together with you under another account. I got these accounts from real players (i was not losing games on purpose)

5) zzzzzzzz

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:08 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Can you forgive me?
A replay from 2nd day of February...1 game
How am I supposed to take this as?...

And best part, an inhouse game that isn't even spoof
And a game in which I actually tried my best...
And best of all, a replay BEFORE Cou officially warned me to not do it again.

Yay, I changed! And plus, it shows that even back then, I didn't spoof directly. Hahahhaa,

And ya, I admit. This was douche act. But if I recall, after this 1 replay, I hadn't annoyed you with your life in chf bots (ya, forum maybe, but not bot)
However, you CONTINUOUSLY did it. I only did these because you kept spoofing me.

Who spoofed first, me or you?
Answer: You.
Who spoofed last, me or you?
Who spoofed most? Me or you?
How many I spoof you?
Answer: Direct spoof in chf games: 0.
How many you spoof me?
Answer: Direct spoof in chf games: More than 20.
How many I spoof with similar name like "AdamFanClub2.0" in chf bots?
Answer: 1
How many you spoof with similar names of me in chf bots?
Answer: Definitely more than 1.
How many I spoof you in private hosted ladder game?
Answer: 1 (Note: PRIVATE hosted ladder game. Basically, no one can see it.)
How many you spoof me in private hosted ladder game?
Answer: 0. You beat me! Cause you don't ladder. lol

Added (01-May-2014, 11:08 AM)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I spoofed you in a privately hosted ladder game of 2v2 in asia.
I can guarantee you this did not impact your CHF life in ANY way.

Now now now, this is chf forum right?
Also, this is back from 2013 August when you were in the prime of spoofing everyone (including me)
It's rather ironic I was reproofed for this and banned temporarily on forum and warned but you kept doing spoofs and nothing happened.

Actually, it's really ironic that this replay kept showing up every post so I got 1-2 more reproofs for no reason. I think getting 2-3 reproofs is enough for 1 stinking lousy replay in which hmm..HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CHF AND IS ANCIENT AND WAS MADE TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM YOUR MASSIVE SPOOFS AGAINST ME AND OTHERS.

Anyways...can we forget about this topic? If we keep holding to past, we gonna go nowhere.
Let's just start from scratch and be friends again :l

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:12 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
AccCreate i spoofed you when? One month ago? Tell me date please ok? Me and you were enemies who were fighting every day on this forum so i spoofed you and was talking sh*ts under your account. But it was one month ago (or longer) few days ago i posted apology so why you bring out one month old replay?

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:14 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
so why you bring out one month old replay?
I just wanted to be sincere. 

Random asked for 1 replay.
I needed 1 replay.
And out of my recent games, I saw that replay. So I picked it.
It's a game of luck. lol

Anyways, could we please...
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Anyways...can we forget about this topic? If we keep holding to past, we gonna go nowhere. Let's just start from scratch and be friends again :l

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:15 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
F00ty is talking about this game where i used !drop why? It was 3 months ago (!!!) and i posted by myself thread on Random forum "PLEASE DELETE MY ADMIN FOR 2 WEEKS I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS" there was already punished but he like monkey repeat again and again "Adam drop me".

This game where you was with Katriel and i swap you in my team - i lost again admin for 14 days (2 weeks without admin for one swap abuse is not enough for you? maybe electric chair will be enough for you?)

whenever i abused my admin i lost my admin for 14 days (it was maybe 4x or 5x times when i lost admin for 14 days) but i am not worse admin than others... others admin abuse too but nobody report them because they are not so much hated like i am, do you agree?

still i think i am not bad admin how about these 200 regular bans for team killers, map hackers, item destroyers, 2 hero on purpose players... you can ask Cou or Random i make the most bans of all admins and there was not just ONE unfair ban by Adam_CZ

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:20 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:16 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
And why? Cause i get sensitive when my name shows up in your posts Adam.

Adam, one of the first names you spoke in this thread was my name.
And you were the first reply in this thread.

Why would you think I wouldn't get pissed? You just involved others right away and backing away as if you didn't do anything.

I will be 100% honest with you.
You don't mention me. I don't mention you. K? Done!

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Censor abuse...
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501