Sunday, 05-May-2024, 5:07 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Admin Purge - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Admin Purge (Shaman Cou is OP)
Admin Purge
CouDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 11:28 PM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote Web-Ghost ()
i am sorry i forgot i was just doing nothing right? i mean people get autoban by me and autounban by me after watching replys

wow that bot actually responded to me.. 

@Webghost: 
Quote Cou ()
and a small % were only doing their part. you're bad :d

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 11:39 PM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Cou, make front size 50k plz smile
Quote Cou ()
wow that bot actually responded to me..
!ban Cou biggrin
.ban COU

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 2:17 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Remove Bio-Assault's admin smile

And oh ya Cou, it would be VERY helpful if we could see the admin list. happy

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 2:42 AM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Remove Bio-Assault's admin And oh ya Cou, it would be VERY helpful if we could see the admin list.
do that all and send me ghost.log file i just wanna check a few things

[img][/img]

Random260Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 10:29 AM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Ok. I agree there has been an increasing amount of admin abuse. I believe from now on you cannot earn admin. I don't know how we managed to get so much admins. The only issue is when people who dont speak english donate alot of money to us. I feel guilty about that though. And when people donate to us even if they dont have the money too (teens).

Suggestion if we do go through with it: Cou maybe instead of cutting everyone off cut until last 20 or so. Then after 1 month or two they need to reapply this is so people who donated recently get longer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 10:55 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Random260 ()
Suggestion if we do go through with it: Cou maybe instead of cutting everyone off cut until last 20 or so. Then after 1 month or two they need to reapply this is so people who donated recently get longer.
Not sure if I understood what you exactly meant, but if I did, I disagree. I believe EVERY admin needs to be removed, and anyone who wants his admin back need to reapply. Plus it should not be given to anyone, I mean if Cou almost doesn't know the guy who's asking for admin or if he doesn't have any proof of this guy's good behaviour, he should not give admin to him until he did play with him several times and until he heard positive rumors about the guy.

And maybe you guys should put a limit for the maximum number of admins (idk, about 30 ppl), so that when an admin will abuse, instead of losing his rights for a week and then getting them back, he will have a chance to lose his admin if someone replaces him. This should be a good motivation not to abuse. But in this case you'd need to make sure that the current admins are active, otherwise they won't be any admins in game.

13eastynlDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 10:58 AM | Message # 22
Grunt
Group: Users
just do it smile

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 11:10 AM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
can i reply here i dont know which email i used so
user web-ghost aka chf master has replied

[img][/img]

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 11:48 AM | Message # 24
Hero
we need donators to keep this map hosted.so insted of removeing donators admin...you should  give them a chance to prove they didnt or never will abuse their admin rights (exception ppl who did abuse in the past donator or not).....but again for that you will need someone you can trust to wach them( also that person has to be active most of the time) or you can have 2/3 ppl for that. i think Web-Ghost is one of them ppl you can trust.Its better if you do this : remove admins for all ppl who didnt donate  except clan members and  ppl you can trust and put some ppl you can trust to wach admins...but again that its just my opinion.
I did donate some to bond (i will donate more if 4.1 comes out)...and i did get admin(i didnt abuse it like i never abuse my root admin on assasins bot)...i didnt ask for it and idc if i will lose my admin(i just wanna be reserved   smile )..but that its just me.

Added (23-Dec-2014, 11:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote FirNesS ()
I believe EVERY admin needs to be removed, and anyone who wants his admin back need to reapply. Plus it should not be given to anyone, I mean if Cou almost doesn't know the guy who's asking for admin or if he doesn't have any proof of this guy's good behaviour, he should not give admin to him until he did play with him several times and until he heard positive rumors about the guy.
waste of time...no one has the time for it,or you can do it because ppl trust you....so are you in?

Quote FirNesS ()
And maybe you guys should put a limit for the maximum number of admins (idk, about 30 ppl), so that when an admin will abuse, instead of losing his rights for a week and then getting them back, he will have a chance to lose his admin if someone replaces him.
again lets think about it for a moment,i do agree with you but the problem is no admin for ppl who donate = no money for hosting...and ppl dont want to pay only because maybe in a couple of months will get admin,and for that you have to have a list with ppl who donate and wait for admin(again who has the time for that?) and there will be a prob for ex : if someone wants to pay lets say 200$ for admin rights and he wants to be admin like right now...what should we do?..demote one so we can make room for this one?...because lets face it 200$ its a lot of cash for this bot...and if someone donate this amount of money they would not wait a couple of months for admin.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 11:55 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
if someone wants to pay lets say 200$ for admin rights and he wants to be admin like right now...what should we do?..demote one so we can make room for this one?...because lets face it 200$ its a lot of cash for this bot...and if someone donate this amount of money they would not wait a couple of months for admin.
Then we could just give him admin and not replace the next admin that will lose his rights, it's actually pretty easy. And if the limit is for example fixed to 40 admins, let's say that it can go up to 50 admins if there are new donators.
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
waste of time...no one has the time for it
Then it will take several weeks or several months to choose all the admins. Isn't it better to do it seriously so that all the admins will be legit people, not damn random abusers?
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
or you can do it because ppl trust you....so are you in?
didn't get this part

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 12:23 PM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
hmm well i dont mind moderating admin (4maxs please)
#i will teach them the rules   
#watch there reply so they can be sure should they ban or not ban (which i do at times) but they must send reply 
and say something like hey web i was playing..... and at 5:40:23 Cou/pink did this is it ban? -time to tell the time smile
#help them in other things  smile

[img][/img]

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 6:12 PM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote FirNesS ()
he should not give admin to him until he did play with him several times and until he heard positive rumors about the guy.

Quote FirNesS ()
or you can do it because ppl trust you....so are you in?
thats what i ment.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 6:15 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
I still don't understand lol, rephrase it!

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 8:58 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
What you need to do is remove swap commands, synclimit, latency, kick, open, and reserve. Also remove reserve on everybody. Basically just remove all admins and reserves and delete all admin functions, there just removed admin abuse for all people everywhere.

b3pDate: Wednesday, 24-Dec-2014, 1:07 AM | Message # 30
Hero
Group: Clan Members
What you need to do is remove swap commands, synclimit, latency, kick, open, and reserve. Also remove reserve on everybody. Basically just remove all admins and reserves and delete all admin functions, there just removed admin abuse for all people everywhere. 

Yeah, and put -4000 ELO to any admin , and ban them for 6 month.

-_-

b3p

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Admin Purge (Shaman Cou is OP)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<