Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 3:10 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wich player do u respect in chf... - Page 8 - Forum

• Page 8 of 8
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Wich player do u respect in chf...
Wich player do u respect in chf...
FirNesSDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 9:31 AM | Message # 106
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote ic3dt3a ()
not really. i dont care for score/ranking in a game. if i really cared, i would stack, etc. are you a better player than me? i dont think so, not really. you just became an asshat and began flooding my mail with negative reps, which i checked for i do communicate with some ppl on here in a friendly manner. you did turn into some kind of retard, it seems a couple ppl here dislike you for the same reasons.

Lol. I don't remember what was the thread but if you do just look at it. You started insulting me so yeah I did -rep you. After that you kept attacking me whenever you were seeing me posting in a thread. So everytime you did so I did -rep you. I might have -repped you like once or maybe twice without any reason just because you were pissing me off in general and I was seing your name somewhere.
See you care about ranking, you still wanna prove that you are a better player than I am whereas I don't give a single f*** now. You look so stubborn lol

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 11:56 AM | Message # 107
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote attackers2012 ()
What is swearing ?
google it!

[img][/img]

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Wich player do u respect in chf...
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501