Saturday, 18-May-2024, 6:59 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Spouse Abuse, Women Vs. Men - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Spouse Abuse, Women Vs. Men (Why can a Woman Abuse her husband and Society accept it?)
Spouse Abuse, Women Vs. Men
How Do you Feel?
1. The Woman should be able to Abuse the Man in a Relationship. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. The Man should be able to Abuse the Woman in a Relationship. [ 1 ] [9.09%]
3. A woman Abusing her man is wrong, but not as bad as the man Abusung her. [ 2 ] [18.18%]
4. A man Abusing his woman is wrong, but not as bad as the woman Abusung him. [ 1 ] [9.09%]
5. Both are Wrong and None worse than the other. [ 7 ] [63.64%]
Poll has expired - Thursday, 05-Jan-2012, 1:48 PM
Answers total: 11
Vampirism_FireDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 12:48 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Read Before Posting!
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/27-233-1
Read Before Posting!

This Thread is in response to |Spider|'s comment on this thread.
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/19-390-1

honestly people can say w/e they want about me and I generaly dont care
however if someone insults or threatens my wife thats a whole nother story

but most importantly in this case I came from an abusive home and if theres one thing I will NEVER tolerate its someone hitting kids or women

I personaly put a total stranger in teh hospital once in a parking lot while walking to my car because I saw him slap his girlfriend then swing a clenched fist at her

( needless to say I got there before the fist landed

And Here is my response:

Ya, that makes sense. I personally Think that a girl slapping a guy is just as bad as a guy slapping a girl. It is very sexist how most people are just so chill when a chick hits or slaps a guy but when the guy does it people freak the hell out and are life "OMFG! He's abusing that Woman!".
Not that iether is OK, Both are wrong. A relationship should never include violence to or from iether side but I believe that the response to the woman hitting a man should noot be any less than the other way around. Yes, men can do more damage but that is separate. My point is not that, It is that the current social norm to the Idea as a whole is Very Sexist.

Edit: Please Don't bring up Homosexual couples. I'm not going to get into that and I will personally edit out your post if you go Off-Topic to that Subject. Gay rights is a touchy subject and I don't want that opurtunity for Flaming to exist on this Thread. If You feel strongly about it, go make your Own Thread.

Please Vote and express your Opinions on the matter in a Polite, Serious and Thoughtfull manner.
-Vampirism_Fire

Read Before Posting!
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/27-233-1
Read Before Posting!

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 1:08 PM | Message # 2
Legacy Staff
I agree with u vampire, also I must say that the 2 first votes are stupid lol.

Inactive mod.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 1:26 PM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
It is rarely takes about because in 99/100 cases, the man is abusing the woman. This is a fact. MALE domestic violence (and violence in general) has been the cause of more social reforms than anything else. Are you currently being abused by a woman?

Why did you make this thread?

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

mb53Date: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 5:19 PM | Message # 4
Community Director
Group: Users
I learned a little in school about the Equal Rights Amendment, which I feel like sort of has to do with this topic if anyone cares =P

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 11:25 PM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
in any case physical abuse is wrong

however in general ( yes i know there are exceptions to this rule) the girl is not able to easliy injur the man and even if the girl is able to hit like a man they generaly can never take a hit like a man

i used to be engaged to this tiny asian girl who would get mad and start hittin me both fists wailing and i would generaly laugh at her till i got annoyed and then i would hold her arms till she calmed down

while this is not always the case in most cases when a woman is getting physical there are alternative ways to defend oneself withouth harming them i didnt need to slap or punch her to make her stop i could easliy restrain her preventing harm to either of us

so relationship or no there NEVER an excuse for a man to hit a woman find an alternate method

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Vampirism_FireDate: Thursday, 06-Jan-2011, 12:29 PM | Message # 6
Hero
I understand what you mean |Spider|, but verbal abuse is also wrong. Women tend to do that more in my experience.

mb53 = 100% yes.

Master-Hero: yes, but I wanted to put it up there anyway. I have seen some crazy results to polls before. You might be surprised at the opinions of people when there is no trail back to themselves.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 06-Jan-2011, 11:38 PM | Message # 7
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
more often than not in those cases the response is more to stir people up not because its how they truely feel

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 5:27 PM | Message # 8
Development Director
Awards: 3
Well I'd say that when a woman does it, 99% of the time it is because the man deserved it. Come on please.. When did you hear of some psycho woman abusing her man for no reason.
Thats the other way around when it comes to men abusing women. I am not saying that it is a good thing for a woman to abuse her man, but knowing the fact that they are more sensitive etc.
you would have to do something really bad to deserve a hit from her. It's even worse if the man hits her back, you are in the lost place the moment you do that.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Spouse Abuse, Women Vs. Men (Why can a Woman Abuse her husband and Society accept it?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats