WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WEB-GHOST - Page 2 - Forum

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » WEB-GHOST
WEB-GHOST
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 10:40 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
so let me get this straight. You're ass hurts because you can't have things your way?

Because you were banned for abusing? Oh no the pampered spoiled child got his toy taken away from him and now he's out to get the world because he can't intentionally ruin other peoples experiences anymore

Added (04-Apr-2015, 10:40 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I might have this wrong however because your english is quite an eyesore

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

hassanrizvi10Date: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 10:53 AM | Message # 17
Grunt
Awards: 0
Quote fantasoss ()
Do not forget not the only Gagamel knows how to use debug mode. So you tonight for my ban I will show how to destroy all the games and also pocely week you idiot Beggar
Added (04-Apr-2015, 7:14 AM)
Until you give me to un ban then from today I will destroy all your games.
Added (04-Apr-2015, 8:03 AM)
Who is interested in Cody + learn debug mode + Other options to ruin the game may be added here:   https://www.facebook.com/groups/618363601632010/ Learn Free

U got ban it doesn't mean that you ruin others game, everyone get banned because they themselves know that they have committed a mistake and they will not do it again admin don't ban u purposely until u have committed a mistake, u should understand yourself that you have committed a mistake and shouldn't continue it anymore, i know Web-ghost very well he don't ban a person purposely.

Added (04-Apr-2015, 10:53 AM)
Don't interrupt other people by your nonsense idea

KinG_xD

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 11:49 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
So wait a second?

If I am hearing this right, Web-Ghost should have his admin removed because he banned a debug mode abuser?

Wow, this is the biggest ******** I ever heard in my CHF life and quite frankly, CHF life has lots of ********.

I never knew in my life there would be a really idiotic thread dedicated against admins who actually do their jobs PROPERLY.

I think this thread just proves how trustworthy Web-ghost is with admin. He actually bans correctly smile

fantasossDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 12:21 PM | Message # 19
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
I have already expressed will not be repeated. If we have a ban for something that is a command allowed until then I will destroy every single game.

Added (04-Apr-2015, 12:21 PM)
Got banned for something that is wrong maps optionally administrarota not a problem player, but the error itself so that it exploits the ins so they get banned .For example as farmer_ exploits reserve red pozicion DeadlyMan too. And one could also talk about other players who use a command like -6vs6 mode or -6vs6 across eg as sam admin ihavenocluesaid, Alexander, j0ker. start, noiselessness where they Justice by admin Web-Ghost?

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 12:48 PM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
fantasoss, i warned i told you its an abuse you did not listen, you are entering my game(As you say its my game) so you better follow the rules i mean 99.99% of the people do follow the rules but for some reason you cant? i mean why wont you understand?
+stop being a baby and comparing yourself with others noiselessness was sorry and said he wanted a 2nd chance so as per his recent good behavior

[img][/img]

fantasossDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 1:10 PM | Message # 21
Ghoul
Please show me where rules are ake Mod prohibited.

Added (04-Apr-2015, 1:10 PM)
No Show mie invented the rules under which the supposedly thrown away people without reason, or perhaps you have now you have to write because there are not any rules? and just as surely as you will and will not be prohibited. Please show me the link to the page which contains the rules of the game. wink

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 1:11 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
see,
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
debug mode abuser
I don't think it's was the reason why he banned him

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message edited by AL_GI - Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 1:29 PM

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 1:55 PM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
fantasoss, why dont you leave chf and learn english i mean your wasting your time here and when you post you look like 100% retard

[img][/img]

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 2:14 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
this message for fantasos is provided by bashora inc corporated.... enjoy
Attachments: 9257533.jpg (4.1 Kb)

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

fantasossDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 2:39 PM | Message # 25
Ghoul
Ok Let's 1000 Gagamel all game.

GagamelDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 4:18 PM | Message # 26
Hero
Actually fantasoss is mindreaper and not uranos btw. Uranos is soldier-hollow on forum. Why should he have 2 accounts? Beside that i can remember mindreaper telling me the exact same like what fantasoss is writing here right now considering teaching others to use the debug mode. So remember this is the same guy i told you to ban for weeks who acted innocent right now. I didn t turned him into something else. I just revealed his true charaker. So web-ghost when i told you to remove his admin you inquestioned me, but maybe you understand it now.

Anyway most of the modes need to be patched out of the map file and it needs to be done sometime soon. Not like waiting another 2 years for 4.1. In the meanwhile its still possible to ban all nicknames that can use the debug mode. But for this a rootadmin needs to go trough the panel and fill the ban formular to ban them on all realms. I would do the job myself but for some reasons i dont know i am still not rootadmin.

For those who think it would be still possible to namespoof those nicknames after namebanning them on all realms: It is not possible cuz the clanhpmm bot does spoofcheck before starting the game.

#wdap #gagamel4rootadmin

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Message edited by Gagamel - Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 4:26 PM

fantasossDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 4:25 PM | Message # 27
Ghoul
You still mistaken gagamel.Ja just me. My brother is my brother. Unfortunately taught me these things just because jerk ghost

GagamelDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 4:37 PM | Message # 28
Hero
I never said that your brother is not your brother. I just said that you both use the debug mode. One as elijawon and the other one as WWIII both from the same server. #rusbattlenet ip
So actually hurting mindreapers stats and elo would be a good idea to handle these guys abusing, since he is a little statsboystacker.
Beside that i also know another way to stop them, since they think they can do whatever that want only cuz they can dodge the ban by ip-changing. But for this i would need some access or someone with access who could to the job. Maybe i could team up with cou once more? it would take like 15 minutes.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

fantasossDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 4:44 PM | Message # 29
Ghoul
Play far as I can already working on it to give you a hack this site. Piece it takes time, but on Tuesday it will not work here.

GagamelDate: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 4:54 PM | Message # 30
Hero
i bet 10$ that on tuesday everything here will work fine.

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » WEB-GHOST
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats