Thursday, 16-May-2024, 5:42 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME (REMOVE ADAM_CZ'S ADMIN AND BAN HIM)
ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME
Should Adam_CZ Lose His Admin And Be Banned?
1. Yes [ 21 ] [72.41%]
2. No [ 8 ] [27.59%]
Answers total: 29
Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 3:28 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
http://playchf.tk/game/108524/

http://playchf.tk/replay/view_replay.php?file=108524.w3g

ADAM_CZ under alt LOSEONPURPOSE join game then pick hero and leave to RUIN THE GAME.

i think he then plans to use this account to boost his main account, since this account has negative ELO.

this is against official bot rules

remove his admin and ban him please.

name: james mcgovern

TheMambaDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 4:05 PM | Message # 2
Noob
lol thats his alt? that explains a lot

Never Fear! The Black Mamba is here!

p.s stop taking my sig [wife] down

ArcttyDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 4:43 PM | Message # 3
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
he shouldn't have admin but he shouldn't be ban

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 5:00 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
this is against official bot rules
Ya I think Cou mentioned something like this in chf forum post recently
(which if I remember correctly, Adam COMMENTED on saying HE DOES NOT DO IT and etc etc (Excuses))

Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
remove his admin and ban him please.

Ban is a little too mean I think
But I do agree he should definitely 100% lose admin forever (heck, I lost shaman, root admin, admin position back in the days of Assasin cause I kicked out 2 players in 1 game and raged about stooge joining clan <= idk why adam has infinite excuses though...i only had like 1-2 chance :l AND I WAS SHAMAN!)

anyways, Cou, I think you should lower Adam's elo by 150 and
remove adam's admin pernamently..
because seriously, this is getting out of hand. Im sick and tired of these admin abuses for elo

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 5:34 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Yes it was my alt... i will not be liar.

I did this sh*t for two reasons:

1) my friend ZiZi reported me than TDT broke rules and ruined his ELO. In that game: http://playchf.tk/game/107578/ Cyray (under alts "cyray2") didnt pick hero on purpose and give 1900 gold to Legal_Life. So Legal Life had 2 hero mass with 1900 gold. Its against rules because we all know there is rule "who dont pick hero on purpose is banned". So Cyray broke official rules for upgrade Legals Life elo.

3 weeks ago i was with Ameen_sam (secret-darkness) and i told him "give me 1900 gold and dont pick hero" so he give me 1900 gold... after this Cou removed my admin and banned me for one week. Stooge remember this game too (because it was in game vs stooge) and after that game Random and Cou make this rule who dont pick hero on purpose lose admin. If you will read chat log you will see SOUNDWAVES in that game banned Cyray... ban reason "didnt pick hero" but after this game Cyray abused admin and unbanned himself. I was really angry when i saw TDT is doing this (ruin rules "no 2 hero") and Cyray unban himself = its fair? If they are allowed doing shits why i cant?

if you will ban me and you want remove my admin you also need ban Cyray (rule "didnt pick hero on purpose") and you also need remove his admin (admin abuse = he unbanned himself but he deserved ban for no pick hero).

2) yesterday i lose 80 elo in 3 games... all these games i lose vs teams who didnt pick heroes on purpose... so i just wanted make new alt with low elo and use it for get my elo back... but i realized it was really bad idea and i stop doing this.

Added (12-Feb-2014, 5:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote TheMamba ()
lol thats his alt? that explains a lot

i used this alt only 1 game.... this account is my 11 years old brother he is really stupid i neend talk to him... i promise he will not do it anymore

of course it happen sometimes i guess you all remember how cheesy and legal life ruined my games 5 days ago... i banned them but after this legal said that Nigwad is his 11 years old brother and Cheesy said that JosephGladardy is his friend who have same IP and who share account with him....

LoseOnPurpose is account my young brother... if he ruined some games i really feel sorry for this but i cant do more... i will tell him stop doing this he will listen me trust me

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 6:49 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
1) my friend ZiZi reported me than TDT broke rules and ruined his ELO. In that game: http://playchf.tk/game/107578/ Cyray (under alts "cyray2") didnt pick hero on purpose and give 1900 gold to Legal_Life. So Legal Life had 2 hero mass with 1900 gold. Its against rules because we all know there is rule "who dont pick hero on purpose is banned". So Cyray broke official rules for upgrade Legals Life elo.

umm not really couple things
1) cyray did not want to play with xmon
2) he was busy doing tourniment

Quote Adam_CZ ()
this account is my 11 years old brother he is really stupid i neend talk to him... i promise he will not do it anymore

100% of a lie

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 7:14 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
I really dont care Legal Life....

the rule is "who dont pick hero on purpose and give 1900 gold is banned"

Cyray didnt pick hero and give you 1900 = ITS NOT TRUE???? if he dont want play with xmon he had chance leave in lobby before start... you are just talking excuses

if player Nigwad ruined my game and you said IT WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER so it was 100% true but if i said LoseOnPurpose was my brother so its lie? WHY?

Added (12-Feb-2014, 7:14 PM)
but the most important part is that Cyray abused his admin and unbanned himself... even SOUNDWAVES (who is Cyray´s "friend") saw its against rules and banned him...

so Cyray break rule and didnt pick hero and after abuse admin and unban himself = its worse than what i did (i just left the game)

if i will lose admin and i will get ban so Cyray need lose admin and get ban too = ITS FAIR and true

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 7:22 PM | Message # 8
Hero
i wonder what ppl may do next to cover up they're weakness.adam its not the first time you done  that, but hope will be the last one although i doubt that.but cheer up adam you are not alone.....i know some pro like you ,they done the samething like you did.anyway gg adam and keep up the good (noob) work....im very sure that its the easiest mode to keep your elo intact.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 7:28 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
So, ban Adam for doing this. Ban cyray also. Extend Adams ban as he is technically evading ban by using alt account. Remove admin for one week extra after ban for he knew the rules and was going to abuse "because others do this". He is a repeat offender and doesn't deserve any real warnings. Instead of reporting, he decided to break the rules also...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:04 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
i was talking with my brother and he promise it will not happen anymore

ArcttyDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:27 PM | Message # 11
Ninja
Adam, i just talk to your bro and he said that youre lying

Added (12-Feb-2014, 8:27 PM)
Honestly can you guys jusy leave adam alone, ive never felt bad for anyone on here, but i feel bad for adam. Just take his admin away and let him do what he wants. Should troll someone else smile

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:34 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
TDT again ruined game with 2 hero mass: http://playchf.tk/game/108595/

Legal Life picked hero but he stayed in spell arena during whole mass... so his hero get 0 experience... he did that on purpose its the same like 2 hero mass and Cheesy and JST4X was level 6 when other teams level 3-4... they need 2 hero mass vs players like rogerlucas or fiery_was (-900 elo)

MonsterDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:36 PM | Message # 13
Hero
kys gispy cz

#prayforpalestine

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:38 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote Arctty ()
Honestly can you guys jusy leave adam alone, ive never felt bad for anyone on here, but i feel bad for adam. Just take his admin away and let him do what he wants. Should troll someone else

remove admin why? i didnt abuse... i left game under alt so what... its not reason lose admin... but cyray abused (he unbanned himself) so cyray need lose admin

btw you need lose shaman in clan hpmm because 3 days ago you kicked me out of channel HPMM only because i said you and AccCreate is not good at ladder

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 12-Feb-2014, 8:44 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
i had a click glitch so i couldnt click

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ADAM_CZ PICK HERO THEN LEAVE TO RUIN GAME (REMOVE ADAM_CZ'S ADMIN AND BAN HIM)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501