Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Unban request
Unban request
artiDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 2:11 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Your Actual Main username:  funnyno0b
Your battle.net username you were banned on:   funnyno0b
What Realm/Server were you banned on:   garena/lan   Sanguo room    rpg   north america
Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned:   no , when i chose FTD very ahrd mode, admin firnes lose this ftd and ban me. In this game he is tell me, if you chose this mode in time i ban you and i say him - noob lose ftd and he is ban me.
Any further thoughts:   Interested to know why many have admin? And they'll do what they want. Together with the admin played man twinSylar he built infernal in the center and he is not banned, why?
Attach a replay of the game to show why you shouldn't be banned:[/b http://playchf.tk/game/185823/

Added (01-Nov-2014, 2:06 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Why i been banned? if there are no rules to describe what you cannot select the mode FTD with admin on the server.

Added (01-Nov-2014, 2:11 AM)
Chek replay

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 7:03 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote arti ()
no , when i chose FTD very ahrd mode, admin firnes lose this ftd and ban me. In this game he is tell me, if you chose this mode in time i ban you and i say him - noob lose ftd and he is ban me.
Ofc I banned you, it just ruins the game. Ppl are not able to play this damn game if (like me) they have never heard about the the tower at middle, not picking a hero. So it's just abuse to win elo. 
Quote arti ()
Interested to know why many have admin? And they'll do what they want. Together with the admin played man twinSylar he built infernal in the center and he is not banned, why?
Ahahah, I laughed. He built a infernal in middle and he's not banned, that's right. He just tryed to play the game you had ruinned, and without him I would have lost to the first wave. You're the one who put the mode, he didnt ask for anything. You have no logic?

Quote arti ()
Why i been banned? if there are no rules to describe what you cannot select the mode FTD with admin on the server.
Ofc you can choose this mode. But you have to make it fair so that everyone can play. Like if you put very hard you have to put ssd mode too, otherwise it's unplayable for people who dunno to build towers at middle.

Then don't worry, your ban will not stay for a long time, if nobody does it I'll unban you in like 3-4 days. It's just to make you understand that you must not do that again.

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 7:05 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Quote arti ()
Together with the admin played man twinSylar
Wow even lanparty68 built a tower in the middle
Ask Firness why he banned you + people aren't happy when they lose, next time don't provoke others by calling them a noob. I'm not saying that he was right in banning you but even your team won in an unfair way by building an infernal tower in the middle. You guys never had a cannon tower to begin with

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

artiDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 7:24 AM | Message # 4
Archer
That's not my concern that my team put a tower in the middle, the claim must be,and not to me . If he was wrong, let immediately rabbanit me as I do not violate the rules . Broke another, and to put ultimatum, like if you put the mode I sabany not Gud. If the person does not have a SSD, what to do? And if you are right admin then follow all rules and ban the person for what he called a noob because there is nothing offensive. We hope for your understanding and prompt unbann.

Added (01-Nov-2014, 7:24 AM)
If the admin gives vent any emotions does not follow the rules and does what he wants, then he is not admin? It was not a provocation, but the admin should not put ultimatums players how they should play. Rules I did not break, look forward unban. I played a lot of games ftd and the admins were, why they me anything about it did not. Show me where in the rules is a clause that is necessary to put the ssd mode when selected very hard mode.

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 8:26 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
I take it English isn't your 2nd language either is it?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 10:07 AM

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 9:25 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote arti ()
If the person does not have a SSD, what to do?
if you cant put ssd, dont put ftd, that's easy
Quote arti ()
That's not my concern that my team put a tower in the middle, the claim must be,and not to me .
You caused it. It's your fault if people built towers in middle, not theirs. And maybe that teal was your friend and you told him to do it, who knows. But even if it's not the case it's still your fault.

So you ruinned the game, and then you provoked me, so you just deserve your ban. It's useless to argue about it, it will just make your case worse. But once again, I'll unban you soon. If you don't wanna be banned for a longer time you'd better stop justifying desperately.

artiDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 9:32 AM | Message # 7
Archer
its yandex translate) English isnt my language.

Added (01-Nov-2014, 9:32 AM)
An ordinary mortal there is nothing to prove, so it was always, tembolee when using yandex translate. I was wrong in what he called you a noob, sory for it.

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 01-Nov-2014, 10:24 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Alright, I unbanned you. Please don't ever do ftd very hard without ssd again, every time you win, note down the code, so you'll be able to put ssd on if necessary (it requires 5 wins). wink

13eastynlDate: Sunday, 02-Nov-2014, 3:23 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
Good work guys

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Unban request
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts