Sunday, 19-May-2024, 7:25 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Should Uranos be Banned for this? - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Should Uranos be Banned for this? (I think this is what you call bug abuse)
Should Uranos be Banned for this?
OttoJDate: Monday, 24-Nov-2014, 9:43 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Should i have banned Uranos for this game?
http://playchf.tk/game/192513/
He got two towers and hero.  Does not seem right.

LEO456 is good and usually beats me bad, he lost elo to this.

OTTOJ, The OLD MAN

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 25-Nov-2014, 8:24 AM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Users
seems like crt has a bug...you can spend your gold first and then type crt and you will get another 1900 gold...so its a ban.
BugAbuse: 18 days - permanent

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 25-Nov-2014, 9:36 AM | Message # 3
Ninja
i dont like this guy.... a few times i had him on my team in hard game when im red. like vs ironman or rod team etc. Im lasy to find replay.. but baiscly he try to convine me to make ftd hard so he can put tower mid... i say no. he say ok i buy jamy shaman... i say no buy hero... i prefere loose trying then win unfair. he dont listen and its still very hard to win vs good team. i remember he do that vs rod when i tell him no get hero.. sure we get like 2 lvl + mass but when its full team u cant play without backup... ur hero just get targetdet... like if they pool and have onr hk and 1 uk + golemer . and i have uranos with 1 shaman in base and one pub whos rocking lawa spawns by himslef i cant rly stun and kill 3 heros all attacking me just cause i have 2 lvs higher... but that dousnt matter... what matter is having good games on fair conditirons...
Even if we get a great rush in  a game like that whats the point... 2 hero mass is never fair win... and if u dont win fast vs good team ur fked. I think everyone who play chf would have to pay cou 5 dollar a month to rail every game and after he anylize everyze every game and distrbiute elo to every player on their perfomance no mahter win or loose. like that he can make 20k a month from the mexicans and quit his dayjob.

On the other hand... This Iron Woman player i dont know who it is... Really have my rescpect. We vs.ed a ciple of games last week. he she is rly good sure have stacked team by they not great allies just like eveages. But what i love is happy to play fair game normal or ars vs pretty much anyone. and no trolling just like gg nice person.  i told him / her to go to forum sign up an pm cou or bond to ask for admin ( u prob have to donate ).. And respect from me is big lol... i dont respect anyone lol.... of all the players in chf its like... Syle ( me bro ) Footy ( sick beast ) cou ( i try to many time.... just cant win ) Fitnres (we havent playd a lot but what i saw is awesome and solo , i dont remmeber his game back in the days ... Soundwawes ( rly one of the best solo players rly nice guy mby little qq when lost but who dousnt smile Oseinas - Yes this is how i want chf... pro players who just joins and plays whoever on any team. great guy... Gondiak... language barrier i dont think he likes me but who cares... he always solo alnd loves ars ssd as i do... whats not to love. Just he buying that fkn alchemist is a bit gay... but u cant have it all... some other people Leo and some numbers mexicano due. he is awesome just reapes everyne alone. and yes i know yall rookies look on elo and think ok this guy must be pro... But accreate and icet3a will murder u all 1 vs 1 smile ( almost ) this is players whos been here forever and know every trick. But no one can win solo vs stack when ur trolling with ravens tichmez avatar or some shit like that... this is just drunk rambelin sorry if i forgot somone... i do respect pretty much every pub or deseant player who play for fun or semi stack with friend... just theese mofos who join and left 27 games before play1 in a good elo spot schenario... gtfo...

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 25-Nov-2014, 5:36 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
I like ars ssd solo too biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

F®iënЫDate: Tuesday, 25-Nov-2014, 10:27 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Ummm :/

Hello Im EnvisLove , Nice Too Meet You All ^.^

GhozenrotDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 0:01 AM | Message # 6
Archer
Everyone puts in mid towers, especially the admin, especially that damn noob loverboy

OttoJDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 0:09 AM | Message # 7
Grunt
Ok I will ban him if he does it again with me.  I love a game that makes it to darks because it is equally matched.  I don't like a quick win. 

(maybe i just ain't good enough for quick win hehe)

Thanks for the replies.

OTTOJ The old Man

OttoJ, The Old Man

b3pDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 2:38 AM | Message # 8
Hero
OTTOJ "The old Man" XD 

b3p

OttoJDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 2:45 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
Yep pretty close, that is why i am so slow at CHF.  I can only handle one hero, no creeps, not units, just hero.  Is there any other old players here?

OTTOJ The old Man

OttoJ, The Old Man

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 5:20 AM | Message # 10
Hero
Quote OttoJ ()
Ok I will ban him if he does it again with me.
 ban him now for 18 days,ppl need to learn not to abuse bugs. ex  : !ban xxx bug abuse

Quote OttoJ ()
Is there any other old players here?
lots of them

Quote OttoJ ()
I can only handle one hero, no creeps, not units, just hero
play more and you will learn.....also you can learn quicker if you play on single player,your creeps wont die so often,and if you know how to use keyboard you will do just fine.

OttoJDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 2:28 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
Quote Priest of Sinplay more and you will learn.....also you can learn quicker if you play on
single player,your creeps wont die so often,and if you know how to use
keyboard you will do just fine.

Funny.  I have been playing this game since it came out.  If i play anymore my wife and kids will leave me.  My son (Mattob, he is 18 years old) is much better than me and gets frustrated with me when he is on my team. 

OTTOJ The old Man

OttoJ, The Old Man

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 4:20 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Yes OttoJ is old player and he's
Quote OttoJ ()
The old Man

lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014, 5:37 PM | Message # 13
Hero
Quote OttoJ ()
Funny.  I have been playing this game since it came out.  If i play anymore my wife and kids will leave me.  My son (Mattob, he is 18 years old) is much better than me and gets frustrated with me when he is on my team.
  LOL man...i think you are too old for this game....naaa just jk...but i think you are the oldest around here

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Should Uranos be Banned for this? (I think this is what you call bug abuse)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats