Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Unban Player1
Unban Player1
RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 3:16 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Player "Player1" has been banned by bio-assault
by ABSOLUTELY no reason on chf bot.

I don't know who this Player1 is and I don't care if he is Gagamel or some other player

But the reality is, Bio-Assault is literally just banning anyone without LEGITIMATE reason in game.
Random, are you seeing the ban page? There is no bans from Bio from like MAPHACK and GLITCHES and those stuffs.
There is only bans for reason of "BLANK" or "Gagamel" and that's it.

Let's be real, what has Gagamel even done IN game?
All he did objectively was:
Post 3-4 texts on chf trollbox. And no one even reads that. Please, give Gagamel back his game. He has not done anything ban worthy. And please, don't ban players over feelings. That's seriously messed up.

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 3:49 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
hmm i feel like some post i made has been deleted... but hey we dont some kind of dictator of chf. Like the accreate application for admin... we need old school player admins. that been around for a while. and enjoys playing good games without stacking or abusing. So Bio what i want to say is i dont like that u just say denied and lock/ close this thread about his admin. This is a forum. So u need to let people say what they have to say. So if u want to close a threat i think its better u say i will close this thread in 24 / 48 hours... any thought / comments?

How is to selfish still admin? its those guys who only use admin to gain elo. and ruin the game for all players in his games.

i remember playing a game while ago with theese new admins... t1 stacked t3 stacked i play alone t4 wich is not a problem- if i dont wanna play i can leave but i play cause i like the challenge... so obv red make it 6vs6 across map to make it basicly 6 vs 1 cause im with 5 pubs. smile and to me it feels disrespectfull to do things like that... Im one of very few players who play anyone solo so i wont have respect for this people who run every time its 1 vs 1 then trash talk bla bla bla i own u noob when they win 3 vs 1 lol.

It would be quite fun and good for games if u could not swap people with higher elo then urslef.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Random260Date: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 9:18 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
It was done because of the clan chat spam. He went in clan and started spamming.

Banned Bajshoran for 7 days. Have an issue? Say it privately. I have made it 4 because he didn't know the context but I checked the dates and his post was made after I wrote the abuse to staff thread.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 11:14 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
Rofl? u banned me? what i do? my god

Added (08-Jan-2015, 11:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i just gave some constructive criticism that i think wasnt harsch or in any bad language. Here is some for u... dont talk like u know whats goin on in chf cause u dont even play this game...

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

13eastynlDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 2:36 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
Group: Users
You know that is called dictating

Added (08-Jan-2015, 2:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
#free bajs

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 4:19 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote BajsHoran ()
u banned me?

PRA PRA PRA!!!!!

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OttoJDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 8:28 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
I think the point is they management needs support right now.  Bajshoran you are only the straw, not that load that caused the quick reaction.  We all need to support these guys.  I have seen a few leaders make mistakes when doing big changes.  You need to compliment the good, and cautiously figure out how to change the bad.  Oh well.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Unban Player1
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501