Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 3:57 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Maphack: Noisenessless & Androotjb - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Maphack: Noisenessless & Androotjb (Obvious mh is obvious)
Maphack: Noisenessless & Androotjb
AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 10-Mar-2015, 9:03 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I am all these guys surprised

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 14-Mar-2015, 7:35 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
I never played vs them .. maybe time zone def XC

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

GagamelDate: Sunday, 15-Mar-2015, 6:27 PM | Message # 18
Hero
Hell, at least this son of a whore lost his admin.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

attackers2012Date: Sunday, 15-Mar-2015, 8:06 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Lol no, he got admin in his old nickname '[tr]-sadrazam '
If u ever play dota in euro b net u will know these turkish are not allowed to play in a public game,they have their saperate sector because everybody know 90% Turkish are hackers there.

GagamelDate: Sunday, 15-Mar-2015, 8:42 PM | Message # 20
Hero
Quote attackers2012 ()
[tr]-sadrazam

Dude that is really him? If that is true this is the biggest fail in history of chf.

Added (15-Mar-2015, 8:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://playchf.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=225972.w3g

just checked a random replays of those 2 turkish guys and [-TR-]Khryseis is maphacking to 100%.  Beside that the strategy is similar to the one noisenessless and androotjb played against me (fiends + merks) But hey i guess nothing will happen anyway. Instead uranos will become headadmin on another fake account soon. LOL

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

scalikogluDate: Monday, 16-Mar-2015, 6:02 AM | Message # 21
Noob
İ am banned now.i am not playing now.lol who is kyreseis? Who is sadrazam? Who is sallamasyon? Are you kidding? İ am come back 1week later.and i never use alt acc.

Added (16-Mar-2015, 6:02 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And i watched http://playchf.net/?u=[-tr-]sadrazam and i saw server: eurobattle but i never play eurobattle attacker is lier! İ always play europe.battle http://playchf.net/?u=noiselessness lier attacker? What is your problem? And noise never use mh i will prove.this week got exams

Message edited by scalikoglu - Monday, 16-Mar-2015, 5:28 AM

GagamelDate: Monday, 16-Mar-2015, 6:51 AM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote scalikoglu ()
And noise never use mh i will prove.

you just lost your credibility with this one.

Maybe its another person, still he has an maphacking ally every game just like noisenessless and still he plays similar strategies oO

scalikogluDate: Monday, 16-Mar-2015, 7:03 AM | Message # 23
Noob
i dont know, i am studing exams.but i come back.my life is not a game.

tooo_selfishDate: Monday, 16-Mar-2015, 8:53 AM | Message # 24
Rifleman
whole Turkish =mh

hatters .i love you all

JaneFox2666Date: Monday, 16-Mar-2015, 10:28 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
Hi Guys,

Noisenessless lost his admin + ban and Androotjb got banned. Thank you Gagamel for the thread.

I will close this thread here. If you got any evidence that sadrazam is Noisenessless feel free to pm me. Either way i will check it by myself.

Cu,
Jane

i-connectDate: Monday, 16-Mar-2015, 11:17 PM | Message # 26
Lead Administrator
Janefox mind posting reason for ban? Like noisenessless banned xxx days and lost admin from maphack. You just banned and removed without stating reason. I know it can be found out by replay, but stating the the evidence will show exactly where is the proof of like mh to see if its valid and also for those who dont know anything will be clueless. When i found mh i put down my evidence also and reason. I think it will be more better like that, thanks.

JaneFox2666Date: Tuesday, 17-Mar-2015, 0:12 AM | Message # 27
Grunt
Hey i-connect

do you even read the first site of this thread? O_o

Cou banned him and removed admin, all evidence can be read at the first posts. I closed the thread because there is no reason to start hating against any country / people from any country.

See you,
Jane

i-connectDate: Tuesday, 17-Mar-2015, 10:07 AM | Message # 28
Lead Administrator
Now you state reason to close thread. You didn't earlier.  I would have closed thread more professionaly, but I guess we suppose to infer by previous post. Closing thread should be like this:  closing thread due to flame. Gagamel is banned due to Cou's previous statement. Thanks.       Btw don't need to be mean by your rhetorical question. It's cool, it's just seem unreasonable to not state reason for doing something. I been a game mod for ent and every ban request comes with reason(evidence) for ban and duration. Closing thread comes with a reason. The public would be confused like that. Saying at least approved works also as it links back to original poster request. Hope you understand, no need to be passively aggressive. Thanks. Let's just be cool.

Message edited by i-connect - Tuesday, 17-Mar-2015, 10:14 AM

JaneFox2666Date: Tuesday, 17-Mar-2015, 11:02 AM | Message # 29
Grunt
Hi i-connect, 

i allready heard you feel a little bit insecure with me as and admin. I got no problem with discussing this thing in public if you want. smile

To allege i closed this thread in a non-professionel way is just your way to show the whole world how "unprofessional" iam? Ah, chill, dude, this guys arent dumb in here, they got it. They discussion was over for a while - maybe 10 posts?

And im not interessted in some sort of dick-measuring contest - thats the cool part of being a girl. So, lets face the facts:

- This topic was solved about 10 posts ago - everybody starts talking offtopic
- Nobody ever mind that i closed this thread - exept you
- Cou posted the reason for the ban and the reson for admin abuse
- I posted that the topic is closed because of that and (if anybody wants) they can contact me

You started a discussing in public about this thread to exose me. So, could you please send me a pm and not post on this thread again? We can discuss this in private and you can tell me your true feelings wink

Cya,
Jane

i-connectDate: Tuesday, 17-Mar-2015, 11:12 AM | Message # 30
Lead Administrator
Quote JaneFox2666 ()
Hi i-connect,  i allready heard you feel a little bit insecure with me as and admin. I got no problem with discussing this thing in public if you want.

Either you heard wrong or  making assumptions. I didn't say anything of what I feel about you as an admin. No one. Well let's just move on as there really no reason to argue. We have different opinions and that's fine, let's just move on as I don't like to argue. I'm not here for any contest and didn't have insecurity towards you. Let's just move on and not assume what you think happened. Pretend I didn't say anything. Peace and blessings and Have a nice day.

Message edited by i-connect - Tuesday, 17-Mar-2015, 11:16 AM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Maphack: Noisenessless & Androotjb (Obvious mh is obvious)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<