• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruined game
Gagamel ruined game
Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 26-Mar-2015, 1:01 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Today I got some free time and I was going play one game CHF. In lobby there was Gagamel in team 3 and after joined Vexlasher (he abused reserved and kicked red out). I knew he is Gagamel under spoofed Vexlasher account. I did !alias and i made screenshot as evidence.

In that screenshot you can see Gagamel is in team 3 (gray) and he have also two accounts in team 1 (red and blue). He used debug mode "-ffcc00" and i fast used "-kick" and kicked him (red) out...

But Gagamel was still in game with blue account and gray account. I kicked him really fast, but he had still enough time to type "-test items" and then picked j33bus ring, nuke tower etc and ruined game. That "-kick" command is 100% useless because Gagamel is still in game with other accounts (you can kick only red player).

He base killed team 2 and team 4 and then suicide (team 1) and it was win for team 3 (account "wdap_gagamel").

LINK: http://playchf.net/game/228884/

(01:09 / Allied) Vexslasher: -ffcc00
(01:10 / Allied) Vexslasher: -test items
(01:14 / Allied) ADAM_CZ: -kick

if you will read chat log you will see there is delay like 4-5 seconds between Gagamel typing "-test items" and me typing "-kick". There is not really way how to stop him while he have many accounts in game. Need version without stupid debug mode.... Bond do something or you give up about CHF?

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Thursday, 26-Mar-2015, 1:07 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 27-Mar-2015, 2:21 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
There is not just one admin who care about this? Kinda sad...

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 27-Mar-2015, 2:42 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
More like there is no admins now due to the admin purge to take steps toward ban requests.

I never really understood the admin purge.
Well I understood its purpose
But I never understood why we should make pretty much no one be able to "ban" "unban"

The current admins we have in the admin lists are pretty much players that never play or don't care as much.
(and some are busy with exams these past week and a half)

We need admins specifically for ban and unban.
I believe i said this a lot of times earlier but hey.... I wasn't "Creator of BGN" at the time or some bogus.
No offense but everything Random tries to implement while ignoring the community..... usually don't end well.
I never understood why he was so stubborn with his beliefs. I tell him to play the game at least a thousand game and yet he plays virtually none.

It's cause the bot owner doesn't really understand the game properly....
Games in which pretty much no one can ban or unban.
Of course people are going to abuse.
And it doesn't help that Battlenet has lots of loopholes :l

Ironically enough, when I was admin, almost no one complained and I filed almost every ban request quietly on forum smile
I deserve an applaud xDDD jk smile happy Spring Break you all ~~ <3

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 27-Mar-2015, 2:44 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 27-Mar-2015, 3:14 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Admin purge was really bad idea. Who is current admins now btw? Bond, his friends and girlfriend who are all inactive and they dont play CHF anymore. In my opinion best admin was Bio-AssaUlt. He was very active and he took care about every ban request. He was the only one person in this community who was trying stop Gagamel since start. And Random260 is stupid noob who check this site 1-2x per month and he dont read anything.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 27-Mar-2015, 4:29 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
n my opinion best admin was Bio-AssaUlt. He was very active and he took care about every ban request. He was the only one person in this community who was trying stop Gagamel since start. And Random260 is stupid noob who check this site 1-2x per month and he dont read anything.
That awkward moment when:

It was RosarioVampireZ that noticed the head administrators to lower your reproof three different occasions privately.
It was RosarioVampireZ that did the most ban requests on forum until RosarioVampireZ lost admin power from purge.
It was RosarioVampireZ who despite having admin, had almost no "admin abuse" threads on CHF forum.

And that more awkward moment when:

It was players like OttoJ and Web-Ghost and Cou who pretty much manages rest of CHF forum.

And that more awkward moment when:

It was Bio-Assault who brought Gagamel conflict to community and tried to hush it up by making the small conflict bigger for no reason.

And that truly more awkward moment when:

It was Random260 who is still too stubborn that he messed up so he just suddenly disappeared after all this conflict.

And that more truly awkward moment when:

It is Adam_CZ who still does not realize this.

And that wow wow truly awkward moment when:

It is RosarioVampireZ that is typing this. Go Go Spring Break trolling :3

Btw, all I am trying to say is....

It was F00ty_R3b0rn who requested updates for 4.1 with balance.... nevermind, that was completely off.
What I was trying to say was..
It was Ic3dt3a that helped lower the flame on Gagamel and Bio-Assault... wait, nevermind again.
What I meant was........

The REGULAR players here contributed more than Bio-Assault ever could in his reign of "head adminship"
I never understood how he got so much power to play stacked games.
And how Random had no clue of this blatant admin abuse. Oh wait, Bio-Assault was just a victim of Random. Bio technically didn't do anything.
Random in the back just used "Bio-Assault" as an excuse to troll forums before going back to AFK.

JaneFox2666Date: Saturday, 28-Mar-2015, 2:34 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
Hi Adam_CZ

only bond, cou and random could do anything. Im very sorry.

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 28-Mar-2015, 9:12 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
i pm-ed you about this and explained everything to you so why you say this>?

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 28-Mar-2015, 11:21 AM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
if you guys try to provoque him, things are gonna be worst.
just leave him alone

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 28-Mar-2015, 11:40 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote Web-Ghost ()
i pm-ed you about this and explained everything to you so why you say this>?

I forgot sorry... but I thought you are kidding me because I remember you + Gagamel = friends

so why you want ban him now? explain

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Gagamel ruined game
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map