• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » about gagamel and new admins
about gagamel and new admins
Dan-Date: Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 11:51 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Gagamel can only ruine game.. he never play normal..
think he have problem with hes brain.. normal people cant ruine 75 games a row... aka elijawon

it was yesterday:
http://playchf.net/game/231406/
(01:10 / All) elijawon: JAJA NOOB WEB GHOST ME BAN BUG ABUSE ?? LOL ME DESTROY ALL GAME
(02:07 / All) da-na: ur aka will banned
(02:08 / All) da-na: again
(02:11 / All) da-na: for that feed
(02:16 / All) elijawon: NO PROBLEM 10000 nick name

he talk shit on ghost in game.. but on channel hpmm he like girl.. "not me.. not me"

that guy cant be normal.. if one time someone do shit.. he will do it always.. = psychology

About admins..
need pro admins who love chf, who know how to win without any shit..and who play regular:

sylelebelle_fr
f00ty_r3b0rn
angrylucasroger
venom61 etc..

only who play regular can see and stop trash players..
hollow-soldier (uranos) still not banned, and still abuse modes
(00:05 / Allied) Hollow-Soldier: -ars mode
(01:04 / Allied) Hollow-Soldier: -no auto
(01:41 / Allied) MlKE.HUNT: thought this was custom heros
(01:45 / Allied) MlKE.HUNT: wtf happened
(16:25 / Allied) Hollow-Soldier: -6vs6 across
(16:26 / All) Dozarenzo: wtf is this

Message edited by Dan- - Saturday, 04-Apr-2015, 11:53 PM

JaneFox2666Date: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 5:22 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Hey Dan,

of course you are right with most of your points.

There is only one problem: The guys and girls (blink blink) who want to change something dont get access to root, elo-database or panel. So only Cou (inactiv), bond (not even online i guess) and random (dont care/no time) can do anything.

Thats bitter and sad, but thats the point. Im very sorry for all good and fair players out there.

GagamelDate: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 6:52 AM | Message # 3
Hero
on your screenshot elijawon plays from us server and on the replay the accountname plays from russian server. Why is that so sherlock? Because yesterday it was uranos and not me...

Added (05-Apr-2015, 6:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Dan- ()
he talk shit on ghost in game.. but on channel hpmm he like girl.. "not me.. not me"

Are you talking about yourself right now? Cause i remember you got busted for mh recently by me and denied it with some really bad fake excuse. "You cant buy ward with mh". LOL of course you can buy wards with mh...

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Dan-Date: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 6:57 AM | Message # 4
Hero
http://playchf.net/game/231690/  uranos  always slovakia.. gagamel germany http://playchf.net/game/231406/

gagamel be man.. now u again like girl.. "he was uranos.. not me..." i saw what uranos only abuse modes..ars without vote and 6v6 if lose.. but he dont feed like u.. and dont use any bugs..

GagamelDate: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 7:02 AM | Message # 5
Hero
I am more a man than you will ever be my dear fan and statsboy. And if i say it was not me than it was not me. I dont need to lie when i abuse unlike you. Maybe you check the first games alijawon played from rus server and you will see it was not on german ip. And you cant double create an account. But i can understand that you re upset that i told everyone that you mh. But its not to blame me for this. If you dont want to get caught using mh you should not use mh. Simple as that.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Dan-Date: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 7:25 AM | Message # 6
Hero
Quote Gagamel ()
I am more a man than you will ever be my dear fan and statsboy. And if i say it was not me than it was not me. I dont need to lie when i abuse unlike you. Maybe you check the first games alijawon played from rus server and you will see it was not on german ip. And you cant double create an account. But i can understand that you re upset that i told everyone that you mh. But its not to blame me for this. If you dont want to get caught using mh you should not use mh. Simple as that.

clown, about my mh.. u can or everyone who think what im use mh.. ask me make Pr Sc in any game in any time..

Message edited by Dan- - Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 7:27 AM

GagamelDate: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 9:33 AM | Message # 7
Hero
Quote Dan- ()
clown, about my mh.. u can or everyone who think what im use mh.. ask me make Pr Sc in any game in any time..

Yeah i know even public mh has /maphack off and /maphack on funktion ingame to make some screenshots. But the fogklick on invisible hero on bajs and silence him in windwalk was very obvious. You cant deny that + i saw you and your friends maphacking under alts multiple times.

Dan-Date: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 11:53 AM | Message # 8
Hero
Quote Gagamel ()
i saw you and your friends maphacking under alts multiple times.

u cant saw.. coz when u in game u ruine it.. go on playchf.net  u can dl all my reps.. post here if u find where i use mh idiot.

fantasossDate: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 1:00 PM | Message # 9
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
(Dan-) - The times that you must agree with you. Gagamel a waste for this game. well I admit even I am a ruined par game mod as -6vs6 but I do not understand why all gagamel putting the blame on me. Blaming each adama_Cz Dan- and other players. Why are you asking?

GagamelDate: Sunday, 05-Apr-2015, 1:19 PM | Message # 10
Hero
Quote fantasoss ()
I do not understand why all gagamel putting the blame on me

maybe because it is you and your brother who told me this in the gamelobby?

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » about gagamel and new admins
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501