Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 4:54 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Deadlyman. / ihavenocluesaid abuse - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Deadlyman. / ihavenocluesaid abuse (constantly kicking people.)
Deadlyman. / ihavenocluesaid abuse
BaggyshawDate: Monday, 27-Jul-2015, 0:04 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb02ZlZH-rQ&feature=youtu.be

deadlyman. was made owner under the name of lWWl by ihavenocluesaid. he then proceeded to kick evryone above ping 1 or ping 2. this went on for 10-15 minutes possibly. For half of this time, ihavenocluesaid was in the lobby and allowed such things. players should be banned/loss of admin.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 27-Jul-2015, 0:30 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
i pm-ed the head admins to remove there admins
ty for the post and video

[img][/img]

BaggyshawDate: Monday, 27-Jul-2015, 1:23 AM | Message # 3
Archer
thanks smile

Random260Date: Monday, 27-Jul-2015, 2:40 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Removed admin forever. Thank you this thread. Going to hand out a long bad soon. Just saw the video........ That just pissed me off.
Ihavenoclue 4 week ban.
Deadlyman. 7 week ban.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 27-Jul-2015, 5:37 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
good job!

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 27-Jul-2015, 12:33 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote Random260 ()
That just pissed me off.
You should look at the elo abusing admins I wonder how you'll feel then

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

calvinwartnickDate: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015, 10:08 AM | Message # 7
Noob
Hello this is IHaveNoClueSaid first I would like to apologize for the problems this account has caused last night. This account is shared with 5 people and who of which has admitted for abusing my admin rights. I would like to apologize for the administrators who have to put up with this kind of shit and the people in the lobbies which night in which whom was affected by my accounts actions. I have since then revoked all privileges on this account with those 5 people meaning I am the only one who can be on it now. I (The main account owner) have not been on in 1 week due to it being summer and doing other activities that are more fun. I love custom hero footies and would never want to hurt any of the people playing it or the game itself. I am sorry for my friend who decided to use my account in his selfish ways to be funny and mean. I have messaged both administrators which run chf.ucoz.com apologizing for the problems I have caused I hope they accept my apology. I have known bond for 2 years starting back in 2013 when he first gave me admin. I have never abused my admin in any way shape or form during those two years. I am asking for forgiveness from the people that were hurt last night due to this accounts actions. I want to play custom hero footies again because I am off work now for a while. I do not know the person in that lobby last night who was given "owner" by me. I have never played, talked to, communicated to this person in any way shape or form. I take full responsibility for my friends actions last night and please do not get mad at him because it was this account who even had access in the first place. If any person ever see's a problem or something not right with IHaveNoClueSaid please contact this forum once again so I can see it or email calvinwartnick@yahoo.com, or warcal22@plsas.org. I have been targeted before by a person name "Gagamel" or something like that he has made fake accounts of me trying to ruin my reputation for some unknown reason I also do not know him or talk to him in any way shape or form. What I am asking for is forgiveness and I'm also asking if there is any way possible to get my account  back sooner because it has 1500 win codes on it and all my friends know me by that account name. I am also asking the administrators of this site to forgive me for what has happened during last nights events. I am asking (will pay) to get admin rights back on this same account or another account if possible. Please do not act hostile to this message it is all meant in the best way possible, I can see people are absolute pissed at me and what has happened and I can understand why trust me I have been there but believe me this will not EVER happen again. I do not know this site well nor Do I know really any of the people on here besides Bond, Random, and allstars. Please if you can trust me again I can prove that I will be a great admin and person to play with. But if not please just realize I am apologizing for my actions and people who were hurt last night by this account.

Thank You for understanding the situation and I promise it wont happen again.

Calvin Wartnick (IHaveNoClueSaid) calvinwartnick@yahoo.com, warcal22@plsas.org.

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015, 11:22 AM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Quote calvinwartnick ()
This account is shared with 5 people
Web I warned you not to share your account with me, this is what will happen if we continue sharing
lol
What if the guy who abused now owns the account and he wrote this message in order to trick us
Just saying

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

calvinwartnickDate: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015, 1:21 PM | Message # 9
Noob
Yeah because I would make a huge ass paragraph apologizing to everyone who was hurt if I was the person doing it for shits and giggles that would make a lot of since. I also have no idea who web is this is not web... why would the person who abused the account give a shit about it after its banned? I know there is no way for you to tell but think about it... I'm also signed in from Google chrome so it's near impossible for the other person to know the other persons Google chrome account. Why the hell would I pay to get it back if it was me trying to loose it in the first place? all of things and more come into play when its a hacker vs. when its a truthfully person writing a huge ass paragraph.

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015, 2:34 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Quote calvinwartnick ()
when its a truthfully person writing a huge ass paragraph.
Maybe that's what he/you want us to think  wacko

Quote calvinwartnick ()
I also have no idea who web is this is not web.
Web-Ghost a friend of mine I wrote it in reference to him nvm ignore it
Quote calvinwartnick ()
why would the person who abused the account give a shit about it after its banned?
Because he wants to get it back so he can abuse more

P.s It won't be easy getting everything back good luck

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

calvinwartnickDate: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015, 2:46 PM | Message # 11
Noob
Thanks and I understand where your coming from believe me I would say the same thing as well you think smart which is good no matter what I say it's not going to matter. I'm just looking at some of these other things on the forums and it seems to me that everyone hates everybody I don't really understand why what is "elo hunting?"

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015, 3:00 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Quote calvinwartnick ()
I'm just looking at some of these other things on the forums and it seems to me that everyone hates everybody I don't really understand why what is "elo hunting?"
Its gaining elo to get a higher rank.
People use old accounts which have -elo to increase their elo or decrease others peoples elo
It's basically a flop system that shouldn't have existed because it started wars and hatred amongst players who wanted to achieve rank 1 to prove they were better than others.
Hope that helped

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

calvinwartnickDate: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015, 9:50 PM | Message # 13
Noob
so basically everyone's complaining about how fake each other is meaning the #1 person is always fake? why would anyone try to be number one then its kind of stupid it seems like its a competition to see who can fake the most. But thanks for the response always appreciative.

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 29-Jul-2015, 10:24 AM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Quote calvinwartnick ()
meaning the #1 person is always fake?
Yes

Quote calvinwartnick ()
the response always appreciative.
You're welcome

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Deadlyman. / ihavenocluesaid abuse (constantly kicking people.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats