Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 7:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

del admin allstarsjones and unban fair guys (admin abuse) - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » del admin allstarsjones and unban fair guys (admin abuse) (del admin allstarsjones and unban guys (admin abuse))
del admin allstarsjones and unban fair guys (admin abuse)
Dan-Date: Wednesday, 09-Sep-2015, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
http://playchf.net/game/269641/

deadlyman with allstarsjones do 6v6 on 8 min (08:04 / Allied) lWWl: -6vs6 mode

kaidnog tk red for it.. (red do 6v6 with op team kaidnog and [adc]shitomg) and kaidnog with [adc]shitomg was banned by allstarsjones for tk.

i know kaidnog, he old player, and one of top players he never do tk or any shit... he play only fair games.. i saw him many times solo vs stacks.. that guy rlly  one of best fair players in chf..

unban kaindnog and [ADC]ShitOmG they play normal game, tk only for 6v6 in late game.. noob allstarsjones lose in this game and he ban they guys for it.. and not ban hes friend for late 6v6..

p.s.
allstarsjones total shit admin
if in my game any noob do 6v6 with me in late game i tk him too 100%..

Message edited by Dan- - Thursday, 10-Sep-2015, 12:46 PM

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 10-Sep-2015, 0:11 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i totally agree... he is suposed to be fair... but he do anything for his advantage and ignore every offense done by his friends / team... i alrdy unbanned gondiak once but he got instabanned again...
Kaidnog is Gondiak for those who dont know and yeah old player solo a lot likes hard games...
U think he tk just for the lol of it? its so obv he only do it cause t1 force retardmodes for the 2139.d time

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 10-Sep-2015, 6:24 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Wow I just talked to him a few weeks ago and he said he's changed and doesn't do this stuff anymore but now he's not banning people for doing late 6v6
I mean even if he was afk did he not see that the voting option never came
Go bajs go

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

angrylucasrogerDate: Thursday, 10-Sep-2015, 10:29 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Lol what is that kid alstars, read chat and funnyhttp://playchf.net/game/269641/    , how that 18 years kid have admin? this is realy shit.

Added (10-Sep-2015, 10:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------
http://playchf.net/game/269647/  again. i check random replay and what i see? lol admin do bug abuse, 6v6 after mass. remove admin need. how, how this have admin. remove plz.

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Thursday, 10-Sep-2015, 10:30 AM

AllstarJonesDate: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 7:50 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
Lol before u talk shit maybe get both sides? We were all in a Skype call I don't pay attention to chat unless it's from other team and they weren't even speaking English half the time, and they asked 6v6 in the game lobby we said yes, and if u didn't notice we can force ftd? It's a voted mode, also it's not always me on my acct so check first,

Added (11-Sep-2015, 7:44 AM)
and I haven't done 6v6 after mass for like over a month, no need can win 3v3 or make Dan mad by beating him when he stacks just do ctf, also bajs u can't speak u unban your friends when they do stuff, and just ban people cuz u get mad and ban them "for fun"

Added (11-Sep-2015, 7:50 AM)
http://playchf.net/game/269423/ Also kaid gets angry every time he loses no matter what happens, he lost to me like 10 times and just rages and dodges me now, and gets all happy when our micro went afk for like 10min and won, (couldn't find replay)

Often imitated Never Duplicated

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 8:15 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
so u cant see ur friends are abusing cause ur on skype with them? That makes a lot of sense. Maby its time to calm down on the steroids smile

and gondiak is not my friend but i do respect him.

and also if he lost he didnt loose to u... he lost 3 vs 1 when u pulled some dodgy stuff... and if he avoid u it has nothing to do with ur skill... Only like many others he dont wanna play a bs game with abusers

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Dan-Date: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 8:23 AM | Message # 7
Hero
Quote AllstarJones ()
they asked 6v6 in the game lobby

haha kaidnog ask for 6v6 in lobby? u think u need him in hes team? lol
Quote AllstarJones ()
Dan mad by beating him when he stacks just do ctf
u think i care about lose and remember every lose? (think it was ur first and last win for our 30 games if u remember it)

Jones, we talk about ur abuse admin... u know why they tk u... and u dont ban ur friend for 6v6 in late game.. i see only "one side" u noob admin

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 8:57 AM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Quote AllstarJones ()
Lol before u talk shit maybe get both sides? We were all in a Skype call I don't pay attention to chat unless it's from other team and they weren't even speaking English half the time, and they asked 6v6 in the game lobby we said yes, and if u didn't notice we can force ftd? It's a voted mode, also it's not always me on my acct so check first,
You completely dodged the point why didn't you ban a guy who forced 6v6 mode, no one is blaming you about forcing 6v6

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 8:57 AM

AllstarJonesDate: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 9:26 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
I didn't see the 6v6? I was teaming with t2 any way I was in a Skype call with yellow, notice the games after that and no kaid did not, shit omg asked for 6s, kaid was speaking some other language, and it was ftd if I remember at school can't see replay, was prolly focused on killing them, and like if u guys noticed it why not ban him... Like to me shit like wharf chi Difir 6s irkr jebri JAJA means shit to me

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 11:15 AM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Quote AllstarJones ()
I didn't see the 6v6? I was teaming with t2 any way I was in a Skype call with yellow, notice the games after that and no kaid did not, shit omg asked for 6s, kaid was speaking some other language, and it was ftd if I remember at school can't see replay, was prolly focused on killing them, and like if u guys noticed it why not ban him... Like to me shit like wharf chi Difir 6s irkr jebri JAJA means shit to me
No offense but last time you also said that
You should really focus on what your allies say
And ban them.....

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

AllstarJonesDate: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 7:45 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
im in skype with my allies... on t1 and t2 no need to read lol i get i should have seen it and its my mistake and i admit it

tooo_selfishDate: Friday, 11-Sep-2015, 10:10 PM | Message # 12
Rifleman
Ban that mofo allstarnoob !
He got so many waring but still , why hesitate ban that whore

hatters .i love you all

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 12-Sep-2015, 4:12 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote AllstarJones ()
its my mistake and i admit it
and how many mistakes did you make?

[img][/img]

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » del admin allstarsjones and unban fair guys (admin abuse) (del admin allstarsjones and unban guys (admin abuse))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats