Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 5:51 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Hi guys Can I ban someone for racism? - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Hi guys Can I ban someone for racism?
Hi guys Can I ban someone for racism?
devil_scorpio2003Date: Tuesday, 20-Oct-2015, 10:19 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Ironshit makes racist remarks directed at other players, I swapped him from his stack and muted him  today, Can I ban him if if I provide screenshot of racist remarks?, Im not sure what the boards policies on free speech is, so i thought I would ask.

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 20-Oct-2015, 10:53 AM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()
Ironshit makes racist remarks directed at other players, I swapped him from his stack and muted him  today, Can I ban him if if I provide screenshot of racist remarks?, Im not sure what the boards policies on free speech is, so i thought I would ask
We've talked about this before, as long as it's not on the forums he has the freedom to say whatever he wants in chf, whether it's a channel, in-game or in a lobby 
So no he can't be banned, unless you force him to do it here

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

devil_scorpio2003Date: Tuesday, 20-Oct-2015, 10:57 AM | Message # 3
Archer
Quote lotrrotk ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()Ironshit makes racist remarks directed at other players, I swapped him from his stack and muted him  today, Can I ban him if if I provide screenshot of racist remarks?, Im not sure what the boards policies on free speech is, so i thought I would ask
We've talked about this before, as long as it's not on the forums he has the freedom to say whatever he wants in chf, whether it's a channel, in-game or in a lobby 

I wasn't clear on it thanks for clarifying smile

IronShitDate: Tuesday, 20-Oct-2015, 10:13 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Group: Banned Users
Hey u b**ch!!!

Someone should ban u and remove admin from person like u.

U are stacking lobbies for Teamme and other players for elo  gaining. No fair play, nor for fun, juts for elo. And u think this person which u never seen are best friends.

U do service for others like b***h. Need only check yours replays.

Yes, today u swaped me, bcz was free slot near friend and i moved to him. Check games that i played with dywshow, last 20 games. And u reswaped me to other place. U are abuser. For money do Bond and Cou everything,

bcz kid like u destroy many games for elo or bcz u have any power.

Little glimmer of hope pls and remove this abuser rights.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 20-Oct-2015, 10:55 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote IronShit ()
Hey u b*tch!!!Someone should ban u and remove admin from person like u.

U are stacking lobbies for Teamme and other players for elo  gaining. No fair play, nor for fun, juts for elo. And u think this person which u never seen are best friends.

U do service for others like bi*ch. Need only check yours replays.

Yes, today u swaped me, bcz was free slot near friend and i moved to him. Check games that i played with dywshow, last 20 games. And u reswaped me to other place. U are abuser. For money do Bond and Cou everything,

bcz kid like u destroy many games for elo or bcz u have any power.

Little glimmer of hope pls and remove this abuser rights.

And my gift to u .l.
Firstly, welcome to forums ;)

Secondly, I ask if an admin could change his username to something more appropriate on forums.

Thirdly, I understand you don't fully understand the rules so far so here I go: Do not use the word "[w]itch" or the symbol of a middle finger on forums. Basically, do not curse or have symbols that indirectly curse. And if you are, at least edit them in such way that for e.g.: b1t3h

Fourthly, yes, I understand your frustration. It seems a notable part of admins who donated their way through are admin abusers and I believe RivaL.ShowTime is not invulnerable to this. In fact, I too believe RivaL. ShowTime is a bit too immature to use admin power correctly as my experience with his adminship was actually worse than your's. However, we don't get to create the rules here and hey, if I was the owner and I was getting free money, :/

Fifthly, I'm not even sure if 'fifthly' is a word. Anyways, Please be a bite more mature on forums.

And I hope I didn't frustrate you. Remember, I too posted for the removal of his adminship which has not been processed (or has been ignored): http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/85-4503-1
There has also been a very recent thread post previous to mine in which he got a warning and another abuse found in the same thread I posted in which Adam_CZ was the victim.

Lastly, understand that by using alternative words other than words that instigate hatred/raging on forums, you sound more credible and thus have a higher chance of your request to pass.
And go have a cookie or chocolate :)
You did a very good thing to post the injustices you felt and I hope it will be handled appropriately. Hopefully, admins would not just reproof you on this post as you are posting for a legitimate reason that should not be glossed over. However, do consider yourself warned from future posts like this. happy

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 20-Oct-2015, 11:00 PM

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 3:42 AM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()
Can I ban him if if I provide screenshot of racist remarks?
Quote lotrrotk ()
Dude I was joking about that part but good job

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 4:11 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
IronShit, This kind of abusive language is not tolerated on the forums I suggest you don't do this again otherwise I will not hesitate in giving you a ban from the forums

[img][/img]

IronShitDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 7:19 AM | Message # 8
Rifleman
Do what u want, show me your muscles and strenght, my pants are dirty from your speech.

U are still talkative noob which care about absurdity not main problem , pls bang your head against wall and restart your brain, after this u can try type me something normal.

Till this time ignore.

Added (21-Oct-2015, 7:19 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Firstly, welcome to forums ;)Secondly, I ask if an admin could change his username to something more appropriate on forums.

Thirdly, I understand you don't fully understand the rules so far so here I go: Do not use the word "[w]itch" or the symbol of a middle finger on forums. Basically, do not curse or have symbols that indirectly curse. And if you are, at least edit them in such way that for e.g.: b1t3h

Fourthly, yes, I understand your frustration. It seems a notable part of admins who donated their way through are admin abusers and I believe RivaL.ShowTime is not invulnerable to this. In fact, I too believe RivaL. ShowTime is a bit too immature to use admin power correctly as my experience with his adminship was actually worse than your's. However, we don't get to create the rules here and hey, if I was the owner and I was getting free money, :/

Fifthly, I'm not even sure if 'fifthly' is a word. Anyways, Please be a bite more mature on forums.

And I hope I didn't frustrate you. Remember, I too posted for the removal of his adminship which has not been processed (or has been ignored): http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/85-4503-1
There has also been a very recent thread post previous to mine in which he got a warning and another abuse found in the same thread I posted in which Adam_CZ was the victim.

Lastly, understand that by using alternative words other than words that instigate hatred/raging on forums, you sound more credible and thus have a higher chance of your request to pass.
You did a very good thing to post the injustices you felt and I hope it will be handled appropriately. Hopefully, admins would not just reproof you on this post as you are posting for a legitimate reason that should not be glossed over. However, do consider yourself warned from future posts like this.

I was on forum before, dont care about rules on forum. Where is gap if i type bitch or b1tch? Is still same hooker.

My speech wasnt like this but egos like noob-ghost makes me impulsive. Dont care if he is touched by my word. If i want something type i will do it, change ip, change acc, where is problem? If kids with power will care 

about real problems my speech will change. Chocolate is fine and i already typed which one.

So have a nice day.

Message edited by IronShit - Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 7:08 AM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 8:02 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Lol. I like how you're trying to act as if you don't care. Whatever you say and no matter if you are right or not, if you talk this way, you'll only get banned on forum. I really don't see your point. Challenge authority?
Though your English is approximative I can see that you ain't a retard so I really don't understand why you're wasting your potential.

Message edited by FirNesS - Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 8:03 AM

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 8:05 AM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Quote IronShit ()
My speech wasnt like this but egos like noob-ghost makes me impulsive. Dont care if he is touched by my word. If i want something type i will do it, change ip, change acc, where is problem? If kids with power will care 

about real problems my speech will change. Chocolate is fine and i already typed which one.

So have a nice day.

Yep web's definitely gonna ban him now
Nice knowing you bye

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 8:14 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Quote IronShit ()
Do what u want
you must be the greatest idiot on earth for saying this
i told you not to swear
Quote IronShit ()
dont care about rules on forum
well start caring now
Quote IronShit ()
If i want something type i will do it, change ip, change acc, where is problem?
you need approval on the forum, which only i can give atm

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 8:15 AM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Fifthly, I'm not even sure if 'fifthly' is a word. Anyways
fifthly
fifth
n.1. The ordinal number matching the number five in a series.
2. One of five equal parts.
3. One fifth of a gallon or four fifths of a quart of liquor.
4. Musica. A tone five degrees above or below a given tone in a diatonic scale.b. The interval between two such tones.c. The harmonic combination of two such tones.d. The dominant of a scale or key.
5. Fifth The Fifth Amendment. Used with the.
Fifthly is a word
Anyways isn't

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 8:15 AM

IronShitDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 9:56 AM | Message # 13
Rifleman
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Do what u wantyou must be the greatest idiot on earth for saying this
i told you not to swear
Quote IronShit ()
dont care about rules on forum
well start caring now
Quote IronShit ()
If i want something type i will do it, change ip, change acc, where is problem?
you need approval on the forum, which only i can give atm

Who did approved mentality like yours? What are u better from me?  Do u call me idiot, u are nice ExAmPle for all xD. 

Call to your doctor, u need help. 

Anyway i ignore forum and dummies like u, i only wanted know who created this trash admin. 

U have not own thinking, all said how poor u are. Mad now? Think about yourself

U dont care that admin abuse most game he jumps inside in, u are hurt and u cant catch breath so u think i am scared from any position u have. For me vessel without personality.

Go beg any head admin to solve this bcz u are without power . Sad dont u? xD But reality. Hahaha

Added (21-Oct-2015, 9:56 AM)
And reproff me more or do instant block, u dont need know truth , so come ban this acc and confirm my words .

Sicknees comunity.

devil_scorpio2003Date: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 11:19 AM | Message # 14
Archer
LOL from over 100 games I have played maybe 10 were with teamme 6v6, Please go see my last 10 replays and tell me how I abused. and the above language is why I swapped you in the first place, I don't ever swap people from their team/stack . Your a thorn in everyones ass keep blurting racist comments and your annoying.

Added (21-Oct-2015, 10:34 AM)
WebGhost is head admin you tard.

Added (21-Oct-2015, 10:35 AM)
Quote IronShit ()
Who did approved mentality like yours? What are u better from me?  Do u call me idiot, u are nice ExAmPle for all xD.

Call to your doctor, u need help.

Anyway i ignore forum and dummies like u, i only wanted know who created this trash admin.

U have not own thinking, all said how poor u are. Mad now? Think about yourself

U dont care that admin abuse most game he jumps inside in, u are hurt and u cant catch breath so u think i am scared from any position u have. For me vessel without personality.

Go beg any head admin to solve this bcz u are without power . Sad dont u? xD But reality. Hahaha
Added (21-Oct-2015, 9:56 AM)
LEARN ENGLISH PLS :d

Added (21-Oct-2015, 10:40 AM)
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And I hope I didn't frustrate you. Remember, I too posted for the removal of his adminship which has not been processed (or has been ignored): http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/85-4503-1 There has also been a very recent thread post previous to mine in which he got a warning and another abuse found in the same thread I posted in which Adam_CZ was the victim.

You did a very good thing to post the injustices you felt and I hope it will be handled appropriately. Hopefully, admins would not just reproof you on this post as you are posting for a legitimate reason that should not be glossed over. However, do consider yourself warned from future posts like this.
Removal of my admin for what? muting you? LOL. My prior conviction is giving owner of bot to a person who abused and TKED without telling me and fed (kind of like u do) not me. I dont think these are grounds doe admin removal better luck next time .

Added (21-Oct-2015, 11:19 AM)
Quote lotrrotk ()
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()Can I ban him if if I provide screenshot of racist remarks?
Quote lotrrotk ()
Dude I was joking about that part but good job

LOL thanks biggrin

Message edited by devil_scorpio2003 - Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 3:43 PM

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 22-Oct-2015, 9:47 AM | Message # 15
Site Manager
account perma banned make a new name that's not offensive

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Hi guys Can I ban someone for racism?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats