• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Admin abuse web ghost
Admin abuse web ghost
devil_scorpio2003Date: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 5:18 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I joined lobby today, I greeted web and he imediately banned me for 'bug use'. I asked about what bug use? He replied Silo- (not me clearly)  used a bug in a game that I asked him to show and didn't report . Teamme said Silo- knows a trick, I said show the trick, I don't even know its a hack or something. I try explaining this and this guy responds 'You want to lose admin?' . You should lose head admin instead me losing admin, You show obvious bias. Your ego was hurt that I unbanned myself and now your finding any excuse to screw with me. truly pathetic. You should be banned for abusing your power and bullying.
HOW CAN I BE BANNED FOR BUG USE WHEN IM NOT EVEN THE ONE WHO USED THE BUG? He didn't even say what im banned for, talk to me about it or say anything at all. the conversation went like this

Me: Hi web ghost
web ghost: !ban rival.showtime bug abuse
me: Banning me for what? I never used any bug
web ghost: You didn't but Silo- did and you didn't report
me: I didn't even know that was a hack I thought it was game glitch
web: You want lose admin?!!
EDIT - WHY ISNT SILO- THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY BUG ABUSED BANNED WEB GHOST? YOU CARE TO RESPOND? YOUR A HORRIBLE HEAD ADMIN BORN IN 1996 LITTLE KIDS SHOULDNT BE GIVEN POWER. IM NOT GONNA UNBAN MYSELF THIS TIME. I WANNA SEE WHAT YOUR DEFENSE IS YOU ABUSER.
EDIT- CONSIDER THIS MESSAGE 10 HOURS NOTICE TO REPLY. JUSTIFY YOUR REASONS POINT BY POINT, AND EXPLAIN YOUR INCOMPETENCE ON WHY TEAMME WAS BANNED RIGHT AFTER HIS ARGUEMENT WITH LOTRROTK AND NOT BEFORE WHY AM I BANNED AND NOT THE PERSON WHO COMMITED THE CRIME?, EXPLAIN YOURSELF, AND POST THE CHAT LOG SO WE CAN ALL SEE HOW MUCH I KNEW ABOUT THIS BUG.

Message edited by devil_scorpio2003 - Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 8:33 AM

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:28 AM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()
ON WHY TEAMME WAS BANNED RIGHT AFTER HIS ARGUEMENT WITH LOTRROTK AND NOT BEFORE
Allow me to fulfill that role,
The minute I found out about teamme learning bugs and giving players false hope "You won't be banned for teaching me this bug I promise" I went and apprehended him
All I said was, why are you learning about bugs it's abuse and you know I can ban you for this
This guy knew it was wrong (what he was doing) but the tone he took with me was very offensive
He said and I quote "i do whater i want and telling me " i will ban you" just prove nothing. you think i am scared about of ban?"
This quote is 100% accurate from the grammar to the sentence structure

Not only did this guy abuse but he gave players false hope by saying you won't get ban
This isn't the first time TeaMMe has abused
IM NOT GONNA UNBAN MYSELF THIS TIME.
How very considerate of you

Also next time I suggest you take screenshots with actual proof

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

devil_scorpio2003Date: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:35 AM | Message # 3
Archer
^ Why is Silo not banned? I thought his 'trick' was a glitch in the game, It wasn't even anything the footmen just fell a little outside the map, How is his abusing my fault? I am sorry web but your BS head admin mafia crap is going to end.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:36 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
An admin vehemently encouraging map glitches is itself a ban.

That is equivalent of:
A president giving weapons of mass destruction to terrorists since the action is not his fault directly since he isn't the one "using" the weapons of mass destruction but rather the terrorists.

There has been admin abuse bans of this in the past.

Anyways, from what I know:
The summary of the story goes like this:
1. The admin forced Silo- to teach bug in map by blackmailing 'if not => ban'
This is blatant encouraging and in addition, why are admins even encouraging such behavior by going to the point of blackmailing? In fact, cyber blackmailing is in and of itself an illegal action so... I think the ban from Web was somewhat justified.

That was my share of opinion. Maybe others think different about such situations but wink ~

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:58 AM

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:37 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Why is Silo not banned? I thought his 'trick' was a glitch in the game, It wasn't even anything the footmen just fell a little outside the map, How is his abusing my fault? I am sorry web but your BS head admin mafia crap is going to end.
A) wait for web to reply to that
B) You also have abused ( more than 3 times) so I don't think web will just walk off with you still having admin powers

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:40 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote lotrrotk ()
B) You also have abused ( more than 3 times) so I don't think web will just walk off with you still having admin powers

More than 3 to be exact.

1. Purposely feeding tDt team and even whispering it in game.
2. Muting me and preventing game from starting until game actually starts.
3. Muting and votekicking Adam_CZ the first 2 sec of his log-in back at CHF.
4. Unbanning yourself right after a ban that was set for your abuse in past.
5. Swapping players 24/7 to stack without permission (which is pretty normal nowadays from admins but something not to overlook)
6. Accusing me of being racist without a valid proof to avoid topic in thread <to evade ban>.

And all these times, you have been warned. I see no reason why you should still believe you should still maintain your adminship.
The only thing going for you is the donation itself and yes, it is understandable that donators have a lot of influence on CHF itself. However, even dontators are not immune to all actions.

Also, wink calm down all of you ^^

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 10:00 AM

devil_scorpio2003Date: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:42 AM | Message # 7
Archer
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
An admin vehemently encouraging map glitches is itself a ban.That is equivalent of:
A president giving weapons of mass destruction to terrorists since the action is not his fault directly since he isn't the one "using" the weapons of mass destruction but rather the terrorists.

There has been admin abuse bans of this in the past.
You shutup with your terrorist comments ok Kim? I didn't even know it was a real problem I was told it's a trick of some sort, anyway everyone knows you and web ghost and lotr are buddies, You will defend him no matter what. I didn't know the glitch was a hack I thought it was some map error or in game mechanism.

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:46 AM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
I thought it was some map error or in game mechanism.
That's how you define a bug

Also let's just assume it was a hack, that's even worse
Read the rules
"^Hacking of any sort: 1 month - Permanent "

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:47 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
You shutup with your terrorist comments ok Kim?

It is simply an example. Please do not be offended. Also, please don't be racist by assuming my name to be "Kim".

anyway everyone knows you and web ghost and lotr are buddies, You will defend him no matter what.

Yes, I agree with you that me, web, and lotr are buddies in battlenet. However, do note that I am still baffled by how you evaded your first ban on my post due to Cou ignoring the thread.
In other words: The way I see, you still haven't served your initial ban that I have asked to be processed. And it seems this is a fantastic moment for any ban to be processed on you. So.... common logic dictates B)

Also, you knew:
it was some map error or in game mechanism.

This sums up a definition of a "glitch" in a game. And since glitches are bans, yes, you indeed did know (or should know) that such is a ban.
If you are admin and do not know the very rules admins should follow, then as an admin, you have failed to do your duty.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 10:00 AM

devil_scorpio2003Date: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:52 AM | Message # 10
Archer
LOL IM NOT POSTING ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE.. YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS. I SHOULD BE BANNED FOR WHAT MUTING YOU? LOL? BE BANNED FOR SOMEONE ELSE USING A BUG WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A GLITCH (WHILE THEY WALK AWAY WITH NO BAN? YOUR A LOSER KIM YOUR NOT GOING TO GET YOUR WISH. YOU GUYS ARE BUTT BUDDIES COMING HERE AND GANGING UP ON ME HAHA. BITE ME.

Added (30-Oct-2015, 9:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
If you are admin and do not the very rules admins should follow, then as an admin, you have failed to do your duty
Failed to my duty? My darling I worked my ass off to get a masters, work in construction and as a personal trainer so I can enjoy my hard work and not have anymore 'duties' in a game. Ill admit im not an admin 24/7 looking out for mistakes I try to be as fair as I can whilst still being able to play with friends and enjoy myself.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:52 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
LOL IM NOT POSTING ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE.. YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS. I SHOULD BE BANNED FOR WHAT MUTING YOU? LOL? BE BANNED FOR SOMEONE ELSE USING A BUG WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A GLITCH (WHILE THEY WALK AWAY WITH NO BAN? YOUR A LOSER KIM YOUR NOT GOING TO GET YOUR WISH. YOU GUYS ARE BUTT BUDDIES COMING HERE AND GANGING UP ON ME HAHA. BITE ME.

I ask politely to not type in caps lock.
In addition, please don't refrain from posting on forums anymore. If there ever feels like injustice is occurring to you, the forum is probably one of the best places to resolve such an issue. The forum is not made by just me, lotr, and web. In fact, although you do not notice but forum members like Cou are also there too. As Cou is the head admin and his role is to support contributors to the forum, it is most likely that you will have some support in forum either directly or indirectly.

And also, as for biting you, I apologize but I will humbly turn down the request.
However, if a chocolate could do some justice of peace, then I will bite the chocolate instead.
^^

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:55 AM

devil_scorpio2003Date: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:57 AM | Message # 12
Archer
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
However, if a chocolate could do some justice of peace, then I will bite the chocolate instead.
yes go stuff your fat face with chocolate

Added (30-Oct-2015, 9:57 AM)
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
In addition, please don't refrain from posting on forums anymore. If there ever feels like injustice is occurring to you, the forum is probably one of the best places to resolve such an issue
No its the best place the 3 musketeers gang up on anyone they don't like while most other players are inactive.

Message edited by devil_scorpio2003 - Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:57 AM

AllstarJonesDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 9:59 AM | Message # 13
Grunt
Web, lotr, acct. stop picking on him, let's be real we all abused bugs in a real game everyone has interest in the little "trick" he didn't know what it was gonna be, a trick could be permanent zombies or something that would be cool instead of voting for it, plus you guys didn't even know about it, so let him go plus he's relatively new to the game there's a lot more we know then him and the people who did know about it aren't banned... At should at least get a warning, next time banned, maybe list all rules in this forum and make then agree to terms

Often imitated Never Duplicated

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 10:00 AM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
No its the best place the 3 musketeers

Added (30-Oct-2015, 10:00 AM)

Quote AllstarJones ()
Web, lotr, acct.
Web ain't here

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

eckone87Date: Friday, 30-Oct-2015, 10:43 AM | Message # 15
Rifleman
!mute rival.showtime
!mute lotrrotk
!mute web-ghost
!mute AccCreate

Silo and I came across this so call trick when we had footmen to get a jammy in corner of shops and it moved outside of map by mistake. we both thought it was funny and started to mess with it. we both would interchange each other heros outside map so they can get stuck for the game =)
silo and i didnt want people to know this trick cuz we know it would get abused.
we dont even do it anymore cuz its such a waste of time.
sorry for the troubles
!ban farmer_   
!ban silo-

=(

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Admin abuse web ghost
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts