Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:46 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime? - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime? (ABUSE)
BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime?
lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 11:59 AM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote FirNesS ()
Oh idk why something went wrong in the first 2 img. But you still might be able to read them.
Ow my neck
but yeah fir this guy is a pillow to you

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 12:34 PM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
upload to imgur and post link so easier to read please

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 1:10 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Wow serious dude?
Open image in a new tab through google chrome it fixes everything
Lazy

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 1:11 PM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
bio you either fix your problem or trust your mod admins
plus if you know php i am 100% sure you know html 
so open the page source and open the pic manually

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 1:12 PM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 1:41 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
And basically the image is okay, it's just that the size of the forum is too small

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 2:14 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote lotrrotk ()
Open image in a new tab through google chrome it fixes everything

Mozilla Firefox > Chrome

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 2:27 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Mozilla Firefox > Chrome
Microsoft edge > all browsers

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 2:36 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote lotrrotk ()
Microsoft edge > all browsers

rogerlucas > Bond009

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 2:38 PM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
You guys both need to tone it down a bit.

All you're showing me here is (after cou and I have already dealt with max):

- the two of you talking crap to each other in-game (not admin abuse). It's flaming, everyone flames in games at some point. The two of you clearly don't get along, so just don't play together. It's simple.
- him swapping player 1 and 2, both still on the same team so therefore not stacking. And do you know if blue was his friend and told him whether or not he can have red? Or if he said it prior to you joining the game? Not sure if you were in there first or he was, again not adequate enough proof. I don't see the other player complaining there. It would be different if he swapped him to a different team or we were sure that the other player didn't in fact give him permission by that player saying so.
- someone being force kicked from game, but no way to tell whether or not it was him that did it. can you prove to me it was him as there is no ban in the system. Can you prove to me that it wasn't in fact you that did it? Or you didn't whisper another admin that was on an admin acct and ask them to? He could have just as easily taken the same screen shot and reported you for abuse if he was still there. And said what I just indicated. He wasn't even in the game anymore when the player was kicked, he left 3 minutes earlier. I find it hard to believe he waited 3 minutes following the game to kick a player in that fashion. What reason did he have? He wouldn't have been able to ensure a win when he wasn't even in the game anymore. And you guys still won with that happening. Would you be okay with me removing your admin for that? Doubtfully.

Quote Web-Ghost ()
bio you either fix your problem or trust your mod admins

Fix what problem? I already told you i put him on his final warning yesterday. Cou and I have both already spoken to him. What I have been shown above is not factual, proven abuse. I do understand all of your concerns here, which is why both Cou and I have spoken directly with him in regards to it and the effects any further abuse will have on his admin. I have already suspended his admin once and spoken to him about this kinda stuff. So obviously I am working to fix "my" problem. Would be easier if I had the access needed to view the bot chat log directly but I do not and Random has been unresponsive.

Finally, if you have an issue with other members of staff... bring it to the private admin forums where it belongs as I am tired of seeing it on public posts, as I am sure other people are too. It is an internal issue, so treat it as such. I shouldn't have to post this entire thing publicly. Staff fighting against other staff publicly looks ridiculous, childish and is very unprofessional. You don't see store managers screaming and yelling at their staff members in the grocery aisle at Walmart. And if you ever have, trust me... they aren't still managers. It just looks bad.

If you are a member of staff and have further concerns, please bring them to the Admin forums and Cou or I will address them there.

Thanks.

Message edited by Bio-AssAUlt - Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 2:51 PM

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 2:54 PM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
rogerlucas > Bond009
I give up
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
as I am sure other people are too
What other people, only 5-7 people are active on these forums who post daily
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
You don't see store managers screaming and yelling at their staff members in the grocery aisle at Walmart.
Never been to walmart so can't say anything for that 
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
If you are a member of staff and have further concerns, please bring them to the Admin forums and Cou or I will address them there
ok you're welcome

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 4:40 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
- the two of you talking crap to each other in-game (not admin abuse). It's flaming, everyone flames in games at some point. The two of you clearly don't get along, so just don't play together. It's simple.
I am NEVER flaming Rival. Every single time he just talks alone and flames me without me answering. I answer like once out of 10 times and when I answer I'm not even being rude to him. It's not about getting along it's about him growing up and you guys stopping protecting him because of donations.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
- him swapping player 1 and 2, both still on the same team so therefore not stacking.
Swapping 1 and 2 is NOT the same thing as swapping 7 and 8. Red is a special position as it enables you to pick modes. And Rival doesn't bother wether the guy wanted to be red or not.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
And do you know if blue was his friend and told him whether or not he can have red?
He didn't know blue at all, this guy was a pub. But a pub is allowed to stay at red position.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I don't see the other player complaining there.
Plz. You know that 95% of players don't even know this forum. This is not an argument.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
- someone being force kicked from game, but no way to tell whether or not it was him that did it.
Are you trying to get me angry? Watch the replay before saying that. It's no big deal. In that game, my team mass pooled me so we owned Rival's team very quickly. Then, as brown felt really happy winning against Hustle_xx, he started talking sh*t about it but I don't even think he was really rude (I can be wrong tho). Then, Rival and Hustle leave the game. 1 min later brown gets kick. Considering he is a pub and that to kick someone you have to write the entire name, and considering that there are very few admins and that no one is playing at that moment of the day, it's an evidence that it was rival. 

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Can you prove to me that it wasn't in fact you that did it?
Okay so you really want me to get angry. Understood. I was on an alt, "Flash-Fire". Is that acc admin? No it's not.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Or you didn't whisper another admin that was on an admin acct and ask them to?
I was on Europe server. How many admins are there on this server? 3. Rival, Mubz and Dmr. I don't even know who dmr is. Mubz is a good guy, you perfectly know he would not have done that even if I asked him (and im the one who teached him the kick command but who warned him about not using it abusively). Only rival left. And why would I have kicked my mate? Only in order to accuse Rival? When will you f*cking understand that me reporting him IS NOT ABOUT PERSONAL HATE? It's just that this guy is ALWAYS abusing, and as a game moderator it's my job to report such abuses.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
He wasn't even in the game anymore when the player was kicked, he left 3 minutes earlier. I find it hard to believe he waited 3 minutes following the game to kick a player in that fashion. What reason did he have? He wouldn't have been able to ensure a win when he wasn't even in the game anymore. And you guys still won with that happening. Would you be okay with me removing your admin for that? Doubtfully.
2 possibilities: he felt mad for his friend hustle and avenged him by kicking the guy, or Hustle asked him to do it.
Oh gosh. It's not about removing his admin for THAT, it's about removing his admin for ALL OF WHAT HE DID. If you played the game under alt you would certainly be aware of his actions.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Fix what problem? I already told you i put him on his final warning yesterday. Cou and I have both already spoken to him. What I have been shown above is not factual, proven abuse. I do understand all of your concerns here, which is why both Cou and I have spoken directly with him in regards to it and the effects any further abuse will have on his admin. I have already suspended his admin once and spoken to him about this kinda stuff. So obviously I am working to fix "my" problem. Would be easier if I had the access needed to view the bot chat log directly but I do not and Random has been unresponsive.Finally, if you have an issue with other members of staff... bring it to the private admin forums where it belongs as I am tired of seeing it on public posts, as I am sure other people are too. It is an internal issue, so treat it as such. I shouldn't have to post this entire thing publicly. Staff fighting against other staff publicly looks ridiculous, childish and is very unprofessional. You don't see store managers screaming and yelling at their staff members in the grocery aisle at Walmart. And if you ever have, trust me... they aren't still managers. It just looks bad.

If you are a member of staff and have further concerns, please bring them to the Admin forums and Cou or I will address them there.

Thanks.

Noes, noes noes noes and noes. Staff members are people chosen by head admins or by the community to moderate the game. Which means game moderators and people ahead that position. Donators are not staff members, they only have priviligied status because they're giving money (which is in fact normal). If Rival Showtime was a staff member he would come to forum kinda often and he would take part in this community, whereas he is not. 

So now. I only have one question. When will you guys stop protecting him only because he's giving money? You're talking about kind of a cohesion in the staff members but you look more corrupted that the most corrupted state in the world. Where is justice? Would you insinuate that I'm doing all of this because I do not like Rival? I've never had any hate feeling towards him. Every time he's flamed me I did only ignore him. The only thing I did was warning him about his abuses, without threatening him of course. As a game moderator I am doing my job. Are you saying that I am not? Do you think that Rival did contribute more than I did in this community? Give me one reason to justify the fact that one of the oldest member of the community would endanger his reputation only for a guy who is completely new in CHF and who has no reputation, no respect from other people. 

Sorry for fighting publicly against you right now but it had to be done. People need to see what's really going on. It's not about you having the ultimate answer only because you are head admin. Any person here has its word to say.

You are really disappointing me Bio. I thought you were sinceer about trying to improve this community. But eventually you do only listen to Cou who told you to try to keep Rival's admin because he did donate. Am I right? It's not corruption but it's not far away from it. 
I'm waiting for your answer. Just let me tell you that if you keep going in the same way something's gonna happen. It's not a threat, I'm not a trouble maker and I would not break all the reputation I brought to my name during all these years. To sum it up if the situation does not evolve I will make a post encouraging all staff members to leave their function because of the ineptitude of head admins. I will only be inciting them, I won't force anyone doing anything and I won't abuse of any of my powers. Of course if this has to happen I will definitely quit my functions even if no one follows me and all other staff members stick to their role. 
Considering the value you are actually giving to me I guess that it will not affect you at all. But that's okay. 

Last but not least, think twice before answering to this. I'm not trying to threat anyone or to put any mess in the community. I'm only trying to bring justice in here. In fact, I'm only doing my job. But I'm doing it seriously. I would love to bring peace in here. But first I need to get the rid of any obstacle.

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 5:08 PM | Message # 27
Head Administrator
i agree with FirNesS,

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 5:11 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
FirNesS
I did warn bio that you could write a book
Quote FirNesS ()
Last but not least, think twice before answering to this
I did
Quote FirNesS ()
I'm not a trouble maker and I would not break all the reputation I brought to my name during all these years. To sum it up if the situation does not evolve I will make a post encouraging all staff members to leave their function because of the ineptitude of head admins. I will only be inciting them, I won't force anyone doing anything and I won't abuse of any of my powers. Of course if this has to happen I will definitely quit my functions even if no one follows me and all other staff members stick to their role.
I agree with this Coup d'état ( it's not a coup actually but I like the word ) but still I've been against this for a long time and I think we've provided enough substantial proof
Firness demanded that his admin be removed for some time to teach him a lesson
Not that it be removed permanently
Besides this guy was already given a 2nd change
Now you're giving him a 3rd chance

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 5:18 PM | Message # 29
Head Administrator
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Fix what problem?
the browser (pic thing)

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 5:43 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Honestly, what's the big issue here.

We all know donation-ers are void from any kind of rules set place in CHF Forum.
And guess what, this isn't going to change anytime soon.

Might as well give up.
RivalShowTime probably had like his 30th "2nd chance" by now and nothing changes. Deal with it guys.
Bot is corrupt. Just admit and go on.

That said, I feel like Rival constantly abuses his admin power. Unfortunately, nothing can be done. Let's be real. Donating at least 5 dollar in clanhpmm bot grants you unlimited "2nd tries" as long as it is anything BUT maphack. Well, for maphack, more like 25$ ... xD

Anyways, I agree with Fir on most of his things. Also, considering I know Rival abuses his power all the time, I'm not even surprised.
I'm just too shocked how a few dollars in this bot can grant you... It's really pathetic.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 5:44 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime? (ABUSE)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<