Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 9:09 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime? - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime? (ABUSE)
BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime?
rafael_titaDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 7:21 PM | Message # 31
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I not have anything to complain paragraph More IT.In the last days he changed his behavior to me.

but

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 8:12 PM | Message # 32
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote rafael_tita ()
but
Find out next Wednesday 7:30 american time only on ucoz

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

CouDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 8:52 PM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Alright are you guys bringing up the same issue when we've already sorted it out? Im going to find out wtf is going on. This better not be the childish framing shit again. Stop with the donation priveledges. The admins that got admin for free were let off just as much. Difference is they didnt have alts provoking them half the time only because they werent on the donator list. Honestly im about to lose my shit with everyone here

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 10:02 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Cou ()
Difference is they didnt have alts provoking them half the time only because they werent on the donator list.

What alts Cou?
I think you are talking a bit outdated here.
If you alias my account, there isn't a single alt. Trust me, alts are a thing of a past and I am rather nice to Rival in game ^^

Quote Cou ()
Honestly im about to lose my shit with everyone here

I hope it does some justice then because the way I see it, you are protecting a player that keeps getting new threads.

Also Cou, welcome back to forums. I thought you left. Here's my love <3
Welcome back~~~

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 10:04 PM

CouDate: Wednesday, 18-Nov-2015, 10:52 PM | Message # 35
Head Administrator
Either way I'm stepping in now and going to find out once and for all. I've literally just sorted this out with everyone and even had webghost buddy up with rival, but now it looks like  a back track. If it is new and he is guilty then I'll remove his admin but then I'll have to refund his donation from my own pockets since Bond's got most of the donation and I refuse to ask him to send it back to rival. Lucky I got a good job. The rest were for the bot which I might not care enough to pay for in the near future.

Heads. Will. Roll.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 1:12 AM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Cou ()
Either way I'm stepping in now and going to find out once and for all. I've literally just sorted this out with everyone and even had webghost buddy up with rival, but now it looks like  a back track. If it is new and he is guilty then I'll remove his admin but then I'll have to refund his donation from my own pockets since Bond's got most of the donation and I refuse to ask him to send it back to rival. Lucky I got a good job. The rest were for the bot which I might not care enough to pay for in the near future.

Heads. Will. Roll.

That's the one part I fail to understand. Why must you give a refund? If Rival is found guilty, then is it not his fault for abusing the privilege he had been awarded from donation?
I thought the philosophy of donating was getting a 'thank you' back by giving special privileges as long as the donor has not taken advantage of his benefits.

Cou, you aren't making any sense.
If that was true, Cyray should be refunded. Cheesy should be refunded. Njag should be refunded. Legal_Life should be refunded, etc.

Neither you nor the CHF forum owes anything to Rival. It is his mistake for taking advantage of his scenario had he been found guilty of such actions.
Also, a refund would not make sense as he had all this power all this long with abuse.
If such was true, I would be donating 50 dollars right now to get adminship and then a few months later, after having abused for fun, lose back my admin-ship but at the same time receive back my 50 dollars or majority of it.
Such is bad practice and encourages donating for the reasons on forum.

Donation is an act of free will. No one owes anything. When you "donate", you are pretty much in an action similar to giving to "charity"....

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 4:06 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Well Rosa is pretty right.
I will only add that even if we had to refund him his money we would not need to. But you don't read my posts. So I'm gonna say it for the 4th time I guess, hope caps will help you reading it: I PROPOSED TO REMOVE RIVAL'S ADMIN FOR A MONTH TO MAKE HIM THINK ABOUT HIS MISTAKES. THEN WE WOULD GIVE HIM HIS ADMIN BACK AND WE WILL SEE IF HE CHANGED HIS BEHAVIOUR OR NOT.

I don't understand why you still didn't get that part.
Anyway let's follow this up in admin section as Bio said, this is getting further than I expected. But for god sakes you guys are really really stubborn.

CouDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 4:32 AM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
I've talked it with Rival and that's the thing though. He doesn't want a month. It's all or nothing for him. Obviously I only read it from work so I had to be quick but I will need to unravel this slowly for about the 4th time in a row. It really feels like I'm going in circles here.

I'm trying to remain neutral here. I don't have any favourite sides. I get home, I play hots or starcraft. I only log onto here to sort or see out problems. I'd like it if all the admins can work together. At the moment I only division and segregation from. I get PM's and msgs from my team of admin that literally conflict with each other and confuse the hell out of me. If you guys were in my shoes, you'd know it's impossible to please everyone. Especially the ones that can talk.

Also what I don't understand is how can an admin kicked when Random removed that command? I've asked Rival and he says he doesn't know how to kick.

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 4:38 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
I've talked it with Rival and that's the thing though. He doesn't want a month. It's all or nothing for him.

Well Rosa solved it then. Did any donator get refund since the beginning of chf? I don't even think so. Why would Rival have a special treatment? He's responsible for what is happening. We warned him, we gave him some adive. He didn't listen to us, now that's his problem.
By the way Cou I don't want you to pay from your pocket. But I'm warning you too: if nothing happens it's gonna be all or nothing for me too. But you have to know so far that I'm not alone. Lotrrotk and Web Ghost are on my side. As I said previously I'll create a thread in admin/mods section later today. But trust me you don't want this to happen.

CouDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 4:43 AM | Message # 40
Head Administrator
Quote FirNesS ()
Well Rosa solved it then. Did any donator get refund since the beginning of chf? I don't even think so. Why would Rival have a special treatment? He's responsible for what is happening. We warned him, we gave him some adive. He didn't listen to us, now that's his problem.

I've refunded Adam, Alexenderho and some spanish dude who I forgot. That's the thing though. I've asked him to buddy up with webghost the other day and webghost said he will help him out. I've asked Rek sai' last night to not do anything at all, but to report to webghost before he does anything. Then today I log onto the forums and webghost is screaming bloody murder at him.

He doesn't get any specali treatment. His admin was removed for 4 days just because he muted rosa. If I recall it should've been 24 hours only. Ask Rival yourself, he couldnt use his admin for 4 days.

Quote FirNesS ()
By the way Cou I don't want you to pay from your pocket. But I'm warning you too: if nothing happens it's gonna be all or nothing for me too. But you have to know so far that I'm not alone. Lotrrotk and Web Ghost are on my side. As I said previously I'll create a thread in admin/mods section later today. But trust me you don't want this to happen.

Look I'm trying to sort this case out. I'm asking the questions around. I get pms screaming at me, Bio is getting pissed off, Reza is furious with everything going on, Bond and Random are silent. It's good you got your support but I have none and I've been trying to do the right things for awhile.

If Reza's indeed guilty then he will lose admin.

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 4:56 AM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
I've refunded Adam, Alexenderho and some spanish dude who I forgot.
Can you tell me for what reason for each of them?

Quote Cou ()
Bio is getting pissed off
He should not. This issue has to be solved, dodging it because you're pissed off will not help.

Quote Cou ()
It's good you got your support but I have none and I've been trying to do the right things for awhile.

Quote Cou ()
If Reza's indeed guilty then he will lose admin.
I don't understand. It's not about having two sides. What's missing for you? You still don't know if Rival does abuse or not? If it's only about this then the problem is already solved. Ask anyone playing chf except rival's best friends, everyone will tell you the same thing. If it's for another reason then I'm still not getting it.
Once again I don't want you to pay. I prefer Rival keeping his admin rather than you paying to refund him. But be aware that if Rival keeps his admin I'll leave my functions.

rafael_titaDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 6:45 AM | Message # 42
Archer
Group: Users
how much to be admin ? Where do I pay? ¬¬ %)

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 8:06 AM | Message # 43
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
i have closed this thread and the matter will be taken care off
(game mods dont comment)

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Thursday, 19-Nov-2015, 8:13 AM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BAN ANGRYMAXTOMATO/ rivalshowtime? (ABUSE)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501