Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 2:22 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BAN ALSTARJONES - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BAN ALSTARJONES (BAN ALSTARJONES)
BAN ALSTARJONES
AllstarJonesDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 7:53 AM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Can't, have to convert it, I can't use imgur,tiny pic or Dropbox already tried, but I'm done commenting game was made for fun not drama, keep it that way

Often imitated Never Duplicated

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 7:59 AM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote AllstarJones ()
Can't, have to convert it, I can't use imgur,tiny pic or Dropbox already tried, but I'm done commenting game was made for fun not drama, keep it that way
I was interested to what screenshots you had of mine
Oh well can't do anything if you gave up

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 8:00 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote AllstarJones ()
Lose admin for what? Test afk everyone does it
First, no, almost no one does it. But of course if admins start doing it everyone will. This is like a bannable offense and admins have to be examples anyway. You're not.

Quote AllstarJones ()
and dude if 75% percent of the people had it there way, cou bond and random would be back, 4.1 would be released
So because Cou Bond and Random are "afk" you think you can do whatever you want? Let me tell you something. You are kinda new here, I don't even know how you managed to get admin. You ain't gonna change the rules because they don't fit to you. I won't let you. Unlike you, I have some influence here and I won't let a douche like you put any more mess in chf.

Quote AllstarJones ()
and lotr and web wouldn't be head admins, most the community hates them
Lotr is not head admin, he is game moderator, so Bajs and I are for instance. Btw the fact you and some of your sh*tty friends don't like them doesn't mean the community hates them. I have to admit though that no one likes you. It's kinda weird isn't it? You wonder why right? 

Quote AllstarJones ()
just don't way it to there face because there on a power trip right now and don't need to be stalked game by game looking for 1 simple mistake, or reproofed for talking back,- that's the truth sorry if you don't like
Do you want me to find everything of what you did like I did for Rival showtime? Don't play this game with me you will lose. But even if you don't play you will still lose, your admin will soon be removed trust me. But unlike Rival you might not get it back, awww that's too bad.

Don't you mess with admins. The only way to mess with us is to have an irreproachable behaviour. Otherwise, you can try abusing being sneaky. Right now you're kinda admitting in public that you are abusing, it's way enough to remove your admin and we could even give you a temporarily ban. I'll look into it tonight.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 8:24 AM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote FirNesS ()
Don't you mess with admins. The only way to mess with us is to have an irreproachable behaviour. Otherwise, you can try abusing being sneaky. Right now you're kinda admitting in public that you are abusing, it's way enough to remove your admin and we could even give you a temporarily ban. I'll look into it tonight.

First off, both of you need to settle down. You're both staff members, please do present yourself as such. The pointless bickering back and forth isn't going to solve anything here.

Also Firness please drop the threats with everyone all the time... this is not a very good look on yourself.

-test afk on pool off really isn't a bannable offense. This hasn't come up much in the past. -test afk was built into the game by bond himself with pool off. As was -uim after mass, other modes after mass. A lot of these issues are map issues, not administrative issues.

Reason why -6v6 across, etc... forced is bannable is because it is used specifically to directly influence ELO which is a bot administration issue.

I am not going to start banning people for using -test afk during -pool off. -pool off is not a voteable function... it is forced by red. So if the majority doesn't want pool off anyways, there's no reason why they can't use -test afk to counter it. Every single person in the game is equally capable of using the command at any point, so there is no real upper hand here. In all honesty, upon map update, -pool off really needs to be vote-able by a majority and not force-able.

AllstarJonesDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:02 AM | Message # 20
Grunt
Group: Users
I got things to say to you firness, but out of respect of bio asking not to I'll keep it to myself, not because I'm scared of you, but it's just taking away from the community, and kind of new? I been here 8 years, and went inactive for like 1 of them, and before that it was normal footies

Often imitated Never Duplicated

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:11 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
You're both staff members
Mhhh? So staff members abuse of modes, go for -test afk when it's pool off mode and even claim on forum that it is okay? We don't have the same definition of staff member then once again

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Also Firness please drop the threats with everyone all the time... this is not a very good look on yourself.
Do I look like I care about my look? I'm only trying to put some order in this complete mess.

Quote AllstarJones ()
-test afk on pool off really isn't a bannable offense. This hasn't come up much in the past. -test afk was built into the game by bond himself with pool off. As was -uim after mass, other modes after mass. A lot of these issues are map issues, not administrative issues.
Doing it once or twice is not bannable, you're right. But do you think it is okay that an admin tells people they can do it whenever they want? Is it his role?

Anyway we'll talk about this tonight Bio. But dont think that you can keep ASJ's admin because you two are friends. He's been playing with abusers, he's been abusing himself and he's talking shit to Web and Lotr for no reason. I won't accept that.

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:16 AM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Reason why -6v6 across, etc... forced is bannable is because it is used specifically to directly influence ELO which is a bot administration issue.
So it's bannable right?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:28 AM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:20 AM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Quote FirNesS ()
Anyway we'll talk about this tonight Bio. But dont think that you can keep ASJ's admin because you two are friends. He's been playing with abusers, he's been abusing himself and he's talking shit to Web and Lotr for no reason. I won't accept that.

You can read my response directly in regards to you on the private staff forums. I am not escalating this issue any further on the public forums.

CouDate: Wednesday, 02-Dec-2015, 0:59 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
All fun and games aside, I believe I've removed allstar's admin twice in the past because of previous reports. Im not entirely sure how he got admin in the first place and it wasnt through donation nor application unless I missed something.

Anyhow please keep your composure lads. This will get sorted by bio and firness. Im going back to bed. zzz

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BAN ALSTARJONES (BAN ALSTARJONES)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501