Also bio's going to handle this so wait for him to come

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

venom61Date: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 12:42 PM | Message # 17
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote lotrrotk ()
Still waiting for jones to provide his evidenceAlso bio's going to handle this so wait for him to come

AllstarJoneshow do u know he didn't experience lag? uranos has been changing his ip like every day, and what person comes into the lobby with an alt account from eabattle.net he even said in lobby hes uranos but I didn't !from or cs him after I asked, I have screen shot if u tell me how to convert to jmp

trying to prove what ?

Added (06-Dec-2015, 12:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i just joined to the lobby then he checked my stats and called me uranos , before he say uranos i didnt any idea about ridicule with dat abuser

now him exuces are just he thought me uranos and nothing more ??

Message edited by venom61 - Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 12:45 PM

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 12:45 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote venom61 ()
i just joined to the lobby then he checked my stats and called me uranos , before he say uranos i didnt any idea about ridicule with dat abuser
So why did you call yourself "uranas" then
Also jones he uploaded the screenshot already so :/ (he called himself uranas not uranos)

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

AllstarJonesDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 1:44 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
okay but why would he say ''ci mi uranas'', when clearly by the way hes talking he can speak fluent english, and he has a account on forum which he should know the user ''uranos'' is most hated sentence should be not uranos im uranas, to avoid confusion, and if your gonna say i should check flags and shit, uranos changes his IP all the time, (venom plays from 212 most the time) not ea, which in this game he was on EA,

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 3:12 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
all of you... get a life and go outside with some girls and please stop play this 15 years old dead game, ok?

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 3:44 PM | Message # 21
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
am i the only one here facepalming for bio not knowing about the kick ?
AllstarJones, next time do !ping, proxy = high ping 
+ who said you can kick? no one approved you from using that command 
and you own him an apology

[img][/img]

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 3:57 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Am I the only one thinking that we did already tell him about it?

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 4:52 PM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
Am I the only one thinking that we did already tell him about it?
ik, but like i thought everyone knew about it

[img][/img]

GondiakDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2015, 8:59 PM | Message # 24
Rifleman
Stack +pool off +test afk =g@y but kick player(admi) is ultrasupermegay

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Monday, 07-Dec-2015, 8:33 AM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 07-Dec-2015, 1:57 PM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
Quote Web-Ghost ()

This chat log (jones and I) was pulled from almost a month ago, November 15th. This is the day I found out this command was being used by admins. We are disabling it for non-root admins. This game isn't even available on playchf.net anymore that I can see. So where did this player get that chat log from in the first place? (fishy?) (possibly already had it saved with the intention on trolling the admin to try and get their admin removed in the future? not sure)

Anyways, after reviewing all of venom61's games... venom doesn't usually play from EAbattle.net he plays from 212.42.38.154. We all are well aware uranos does stuff from EAbattle.net too. There is no player "uranas" so for anyone to consider the use of an "a" over an "o" as valid cause to assume he didn't actually mean uranos is just simply illogical to me, especially when the question was are you uranos. When you pretty much say you're someone who widely abuses CHF, you should expect to be treated as that person. Joking or not, the joke clearly wasn't very funny.

The player said yes mi uranas. Game behavior and general in-game language was near exact to uranos. That coupled with the lack of proper English in-game, saying he didn't speak English and now all the sudden has perfect English on the forums raises more concerns for me. Seems like a lot of trolling going on here. Don't troll admins and things like this won't occur, it's pretty simple really.

To be completely honest, to say "yes mi uranas" is just asking for trouble. I would have banned and kicked in lobby for saying that paired with EAbattle.net realm. As this is what uranos does all the time. It is public knowledge we're having an issue with uranos. I don't foresee myself punishing an admin for doing the same thing I would have done with the knowledge available to them when the decision was made. Country flags are irrelevant, you can proxy through any IP based in any country.

When jones addressed him as uranos in-game, the player responded to his team immediately trash talking him. Again, giving the impression he is uranos.

(01:22 / All) AllStarJones: leave uranos
(01:22 / Allied) saintasonia: theres only 1 shit
(01:22 / Allied) saintasonia: = red

The players states:

(18:17 / All) saintasonia: I WILL POST THIS
(18:17 / All) saintasonia: BY VENOM
(18:17 / All) saintasonia: U TARD CRY
(18:17 / All) saintasonia: JAJA

This gives me the immediate impression he is not venom, as he says he will post this by venom. Doesn't state that he is venom at any point. Doesn't state that he is not uranos at any point.

The solution to preventing these administrative actions against the user was simple, when asked by the admin if they were uranos the answer should have simply been no. Shouldn't have trolled and pretended not to speak english and shouldn't have said he was uranos to begin with.

Jones did already apologize on page one if this was not actually uranos he took action against but I'm not so sure the player even deserves any apology for this in the first place. And I am not even sure whether this actually is or is not uranos. Don't forget, uranos account is banned from these forums, so he would need another friends account to post from if he was to post on here. Uranos has all the sudden dropped off our radar the past week, and now this? And now venom appears out of no where back on the forums when he hasn't posted here since September? Isn't making much sense to me.

I haven't decided what action I am going to take in regards to this yet. I will give the player a chance to respond, explaining himself directly to me and I will give the staff more time to weigh in if they would like to.

Thanks

Message edited by Bio-AssAUlt - Monday, 07-Dec-2015, 2:03 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Ban & remove admin power of AllStarJones
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking