Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 7:26 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Tower mind ban old admin abuser ban request! - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Tower mind ban old admin abuser ban request! (Tower mind ban old admin abuser ban request!)
Tower mind ban old admin abuser ban request!
Tower mind ban old admin abuser ban request! nick :PLUS
1.Your battle.net username: SinAlma[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.Violator's battle.net username: Plus server real : (useast.battle.net )[ 3 ][75.00%]
3.Game name: http://playchf.net/game/296337/[ 0 ][0.00%]
4.CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #64[ 0 ][0.00%]
5.Day : 09/01/2016 01:08[ 1 ][25.00%]
6.http://playchf.net/?u=plus check account[ 0 ][0.00%]
7.http://playchf.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=296337.w3g[ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 4
13eastynlDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2016, 1:38 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Piero you need to create topics, not polls when filing a ban request... as illustrated below.

Hope he understands the screenshot lol

PLusDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2016, 3:12 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Quote 13eastynl ()
Do you really dont get it? You break the rules, i hate that bullshit and becous your so ''pro'' you shouldnt be doing that shit. People will copy becous some clown dont get a ban.if this aint ban then this shit is retarded. And no its not personal cous i played vs you 1 time i think. I report anyone who does that lame shit becous its not alowed.

Also piero: Dont click ''New Poll'' when you make a bann request. Click ''New topic''

I do get you don't need to tell me that I broke the rules , why are you so mad ? I can do whatever I want bro. You're the clown and already a lot of people do it and they don't get banned it doesn't matter if you're pro or not lmao. I do think it's kinda personal tho. If you report anyone that break the rules then you should have more messages on the forums and create a lot of ban requests like a retard. hey if you hate people towering mid and you hate the people that break rules so much then you should get the elo abusers banned and send a message everyday in this topic like you're doing on mine. heres the ban request that I did and no one even tried to look into it..http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-4410-1
Yeah so get a lollipop in yo ass and get them banned. cos you hate rule breakers lol.

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2016, 3:28 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote PLus ()
heres the ban request that I did and no one even tried to look into it..http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-4410-1
If you read my posts you can tell that none of the admins were present back then.....this post was made during the time when all the admins went afk for 2-3 months

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

PLusDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2016, 3:52 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Quote lotrrotk ()
If you read my posts you can tell that none of the admins were present back then.....this post was made during the time when all the admins went afk for 2-3 months
Well we have admins now don't we? So yeah..

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2016, 4:05 PM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Plus you broke the rules and got banned, get over it. Move on.

PLusDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2016, 4:23 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Plus you broke the rules and got banned, get over it. Move on.
Lol I ain't mad at all bro you think I am but I'm not , I'm just showing you how you just ban who you want.

Added (13-Jan-2016, 4:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I seriously not mad or even sad that I got banned at all lmao.

p.s: can you check that ban request i posted tho? or you will just ignore it...

Bio-AssAUltDate: Thursday, 14-Jan-2016, 9:17 AM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote PLus ()
I'm just showing you how you just ban who you want.

No, we ban according to the set rules. I apologize the administration was MIA back in July of last year but there is simply nothing I can do to change that.

However, at this time both of those accounts are inactive and therefore not of any immediate concern. Once able to, I will reset both of their ELO's as I am planning to do with everyone who has abused to get to the top 200 ranks.

If they become a problem again in the near future, please do post a new ban request and it will be handled at that time. Banning them now is pointless as I can not retrieve their IPs.

Thanks

13eastynlDate: Thursday, 14-Jan-2016, 12:29 PM | Message # 23
Grunt
Group: Users
Quote PLus ()
I do get you don't need to tell me that I broke the rules , why are you so mad ? I can do whatever I want bro. You're the clown and already a lot of people do it and they don't get banned it doesn't matter if you're pro or not lmao. I do think it's kinda personal tho. If you report anyone that break the rules then you should have more messages on the forums and create a lot of ban requests like a retard. hey if you hate people towering mid and you hate the people that break rules so much then you should get the elo abusers banned and send a message everyday in this topic like you're doing on mine.
#1 Im not mad, just your no exeption.
#2 Do whatever.. so do i
#3 If i meet people who break some rules in game (just not MH related becous i have no detector) i do report. Maybe you havent noticed my requests. Im also for you guys ''new player'' 
#4 We only played 1 game vs each other so therefor nothing personal. Why would it be personal? 
#5 Dont judge me if you dont know. I dont play for elo. When im red and people ask me in lobby for a 6v6 i will leave. If its voted i vote NO and if its forced im mad buth i will play.

Final answer, if anyone needs a push ore help on ban request. I will help when i agree.

Added (14-Jan-2016, 12:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Tower mind ban old admin abuser ban request! (Tower mind ban old admin abuser ban request!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501