Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 4:36 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The Game is broken and needs fix - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » The Game is broken and needs fix (Clanhpmmbot)
The Game is broken and needs fix
mehrquackDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2016, 3:11 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So A Few minutes ago i played vs Mrdarkdevil and his companions ( one of which who is kinda an idiot for not understanding that wining 3vs1 doesn't show any skills in the current state of the game) and i was amazed how much shit this game has become over the years due to the lack of adapting to new circumstances.

Let me explain:

So I started with two noobs (who have of course no aoes, one of them even was bugged -> he could leave the hero room )in team 1 while Mrdark had two kinda decent mates in team 2. Mrdark had a typical banish build and his mates had aoes+ww. In the mass they used as you might expected deadly wards which should be removed from games because most lobbies are full of garena noobs who usually don't destroy them. The mass ended with me being at level 3, my mates rage quitting and team 2 being ahead massively in gold and level. They were at level 7. Wtf

I mean wtf. How are u supposed to win this or to play good. I remember the days ( 2012/13) when i faced a mass stacked cou with golems and vengeance and you were able to stay relevant even if your base was next to him. The Reason: People were way better than the majority of the players nowadays. We have huge drop in quality which benefits the people who have more than 1 decent player in a team extremely to the point where it is nearly a guaranteed win.

And there is of course the alt problem. Good players just don't play alone anymore. Maybe they know that if they play alone they have no chance against a team of 2/3 alts ? Who knows.

Guys in order to balance this broken game, we need remove swap command and add auto shuffle (3times) for 50% of the chf games. So that it makes fun again to play alone. 

P.S How does playing mass stacked vs noobs fun ? Also we need to nerf banish

Conclusion: Make Chf great again.

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

andrewwhatucallitDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016, 3:20 AM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Group: Users
Ofcourse good players don't play alone that is utter susicide and the burden of proof is rather difficult I am a solid player and I tested my solo ability vs stack and I had a losing win to loss ratio simply because golems and spells are so overpowered that despite whatever good skills you have you will simply be raped. The game needs nerfs on every single level for example earlier today I played a game where I had a 14.5k golem and it was unable to effectively kill a tier 4. base when penguins could do the exact same thing far quicker. SPells are able to ONE SHOT you no skill required just get high enough level and you lose.. The only counter to stack is to stack yourself but then they can golem and abuse rats which forces the other  tam to abuse golems as well to create a balance so effectively their is counter abuse to counter abuse going on because the game mechanics never balanced between skill and fun. A noob can roflstomp a pro very simply but being at lvl 15 doesn't matter what u do just click a spell with forked lighting and rape . Don't get me started on uim the whole concept in itself is entirely broken and makes little sense to reward somebody for feeding units...its basically stupid proof to get gold ...why reward stupidity...for pros it then becomes a race for income and darks...Then you have problems with spells that are utterly useless and other spells which are fundamentally overpowered..I could go on and on but none of this means jack unless bond cares enough to create a new version..so get used to it.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016, 6:10 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote andrewwhatucallit ()
Ofcourse good players don't play alone that is utter susicide and the burden of proof is rather difficult I am a solid player and I tested my solo ability vs stack and I had a losing win to loss ratio simply because golems and spells are so overpowered that despite whatever good skills you have you will simply be raped. The game needs nerfs on every single level for example earlier today I played a game where I had a 14.5k golem and it was unable to effectively kill a tier 4. base when penguins could do the exact same thing far quicker. SPells are able to ONE SHOT you no skill required just get high enough level and you lose.. The only counter to stack is to stack yourself but then they can golem and abuse rats which forces the other  tam to abuse golems as well to create a balance so effectively their is counter abuse to counter abuse going on because the game mechanics never balanced between skill and fun. A noob can roflstomp a pro very simply but being at lvl 15 doesn't matter what u do just click a spell with forked lighting and rape . Don't get me started on uim the whole concept in itself is entirely broken and makes little sense to reward somebody for feeding units...its basically stupid proof to get gold ...why reward stupidity...for pros it then becomes a race for income and darks...Then you have problems with spells that are utterly useless and other spells which are fundamentally overpowered..I could go on and on but none of this means jack unless bond cares enough to create a new version..so get used to it.
But your level of play is quite low -.-

Having said that, yes, CHF is more based on luck and teamwork than solo skills.
If you really care about solo skills, just go play 1v1 ladder. Otherwise, don't complain much :3

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » The Game is broken and needs fix (Clanhpmmbot)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats