Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 8:21 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Ban for admin abuse? - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Ban for admin abuse? (Admin abuse)
Ban for admin abuse?
RyanC010Date: Friday, 24-Jun-2016, 5:52 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Your battle.net username: Spark. (was on alt "splint.")
Violator's battle.net username: TheBoss
Game name (if known) (for example, Custom Hero Footies! #78): Custom Hero Footies! #817
Approximate date/time of game (alternatively, link to a Stats page):  http://chf.lunaghost.com/game/314770/
Rule player violated: Admin abuse
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer, type -time): Around 36 minute mark
What Team won: Don't know
Any further thoughts: He needs admin removed. Even before him banning this player, he will always join games and swap himself to another team also swaps his friends to that team (which is okay in some cases, but other times he will swap people who were already in the game to his team just to stack.)

Message edited by RyanC010 - Friday, 24-Jun-2016, 5:54 PM

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016, 2:16 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
shut up... you and AllStarJoines + Felloships_best abuse 90% games reserved.. AllStar always join full games and kick red player and make stupid modes... stop cry noob

RyanC010Date: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016, 3:27 PM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Adam, last I checked this was a ban request thread. Why are you here to make useless comments? If you're not going to say anything intelligent then don't post. Simple as that. I'm looking for real admins to respond to this, not fan boys.

smalbuck101Date: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016, 3:34 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
ohhhhh my gawd adem com in my butttttttttttttt plsssssz

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016, 3:50 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Im not sure you consider me a real admin. But there has been a lot of complaint about you guys and you always try to justify with loopholes or how u should interpretate the rules. Then when someone do something similar to you guys you come here and ask for ban. Adam just wrote what he saw and he has changed a lot for the better over the last year so I think ur out of line being so rude in your responses and if you want people to get banned for stuff you guys have been doing tons of time perhaps you should stop doing them youself before you get pissed off when something happens when yall not red.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

RyanC010Date: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016, 3:55 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
Bajs this isn't about a ban for modes. I don't care what modes I'm forced to play. This is about "theboss" banning a player on his team for starting a votekick against him.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2016, 0:43 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
yo,, fucktard ryan, your post is a 2 part complaint with the bold being the primary reason u r pissy

Any further thoughts: He needs admin removed. Even before him banning this player, he will always join games and swap himself to another team also swaps his friends to that team (which is okay in some cases, but other times he will swap people who were already in the game to his team just to stack.) 

dont be a bitchnoob

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RyanC010Date: Sunday, 26-Jun-2016, 1:23 AM | Message # 8
Rifleman
I don't give a fuck about what you think ic3d. I posted this so one of the admins would unban a random player who did nothing that deserved a ban. This has nothing to do with me, I witnessed admin abuse, I reported it. I thought that's what players were encouraged to do? If not, then don't fucking tell new players to come to forum if you're just gonna swear at them and be complete douchebags. That's all, fuckin prick ic3d.

b3pDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2016, 8:40 AM | Message # 9
Hero
Group: Clan Members
I don't think its a real abuse, because A lot of people do it...

b3p

smalbuck101Date: Sunday, 26-Jun-2016, 10:25 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
ill abuse u kiddo

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Ban for admin abuse? (Admin abuse)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats