• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban xenobia
ban xenobia
sebastianschwarz85Date: Thursday, 17-May-2018, 8:18 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Look the replay: https://ufile.io/o67k2 he use maphack to kill me at 3:05 and also ban Shelbon for preteaming in every game, this time with this maphacking POS who also never play with random mates. Either you ban at least xenobia or I'm done with this shit you obviously are too stupid to realize that this game die because of preteaming degenerate trash like xenobia and so on. Nobody want to play any more besides preteaming shit. THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAY AND NOT ABOUT THE WAY I'M SAYING IT

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 17-May-2018, 8:23 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
no dude root admins are more worried about getting donations and creating a website than banning glitchers. For 2 weeks I tryed to do something, and I was probably the most fitted person to do so, but they still did nothing for now, apart from saying "DONATE TO GET ADMIN" what a bot lol. I sent a mail to bond, our last hope to make this bot decent, but honestly I don't think it will work. You will see, in a few days or weeks, glitchers will be admin, cuz they donated. smile

Message edited by FirNesS - Thursday, 17-May-2018, 8:24 AM

sebastianschwarz85Date: Thursday, 17-May-2018, 8:37 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
these apes will be admin for games which will need hours for full house xD and they they will play only vs complete newbies which won't play again because you guess it: preteaming scum

Message edited by sebastianschwarz85 - Thursday, 17-May-2018, 8:38 AM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 18-May-2018, 1:13 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I was kinda pissed off when I wrote my message but just had a talk with bond and things are gonna get better soon, just have to be patient while the complete setup of the bot is done. Currently there is no active admin, no IP ban but there will soon be. This weekend a fixed version is coming, supposed to remove current glitches.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban xenobia
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501