Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 8:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold
Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 10-Apr-2014, 2:09 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
U got your 15k MRed? Pft scrubs

Mrdark_fan

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

MrDark_DevilDate: Thursday, 10-Apr-2014, 3:35 AM | Message # 32
Hero
Awards: 0
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
U got your 15k MRed? Pft scrubs Mrdark_fan
Lol fan xd what mean pft scrubs -.- i google it but i did not understand Jajajaja  biggrin

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 10-Apr-2014, 2:21 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
I really think full duration of MR on that golem is OP. Just check description of MR for example level 1: on normal units duration 20 seconds and hero only 8 seconds. Can you make this duration on golem same like duration for hero? I think it will help a lot.

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 10-Apr-2014, 2:23 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
adam teach me chf plz

MonsterDate: Thursday, 10-Apr-2014, 4:50 PM | Message # 35
Hero
firfan

#prayforpalestine

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 10-Apr-2014, 4:56 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I really think full duration of MR on that golem is OP. Just check description of MR for example level 1: on normal units duration 20 seconds and hero only 8 seconds. Can you make this duration on golem same like duration for hero? I think it will help a lot.
Shouldn't 1-2 base shields be more than enough?
TBH, I really don't see the problem....

but I guess for 15k golem, u can make it 15 sec instead of 20 sec. smile

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Thursday, 10-Apr-2014, 4:58 PM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 0:12 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Monster ()
firfan
im adam's fanboy

MonsterDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 0:27 AM | Message # 38
Hero
fan_cz is my fan

#prayforpalestine

Bond009Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 0:44 AM | Message # 39
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
everyone here is my fan smile ty

MonsterDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 1:20 AM | Message # 40
Hero
fan009

#prayforpalestine

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 2:55 AM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
The fact you can mindrape golem who cost 15 000 gold is same stupid idea like if you will make him xmutable/charmable really. Why people were crying "you can charm polar bear fix it" but the fact you can mindrape golem who cost 7x more gold maybe is in their opinion OK?

You can say mindrape and charm is different because if you charm some unit/creep you will own them forever but if you mindrape this golem you will own him only 20 or 50 seconds etc. And these "few" seconds is enough for base kill everyone so its not really important if you control this golem "forever" (charm) or only "few seconds" (mindrape duration).

Dont forget if they mindrape this golem you cant do anything and there is not way how to counter it. In this game vs Roystom we had mindrape too. We did try get this golem back and mindrape him, but if you click on him it just say "This unit is already mindraped" or something like this... I dont remember.

If you will not able mindrape altar of gods in 4.1 anymore why dont fix same bug with golem? Golem and altar both cost 15 000 gold so what is different? Or just make my another idea: if you will use mindrape on golem MR will be same duration like if you MR hero. For example MR level 1: "Hero duration 8 seconds and normal units 20 seconds".

Bond009Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 4:16 AM | Message # 42
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote Adam_CZ ()
The fact you can mindrape golem who cost 15 000 gold is same stupid idea like if you will make him xmutable/charmable really. Why people were crying "you can charm polar bear fix it" but the fact you can mindrape golem who cost 7x more gold maybe is in their opinion OK

there is a big difference between stealing and borrowing lol

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Dont forget if they mindrape this golem you cant do anything and there is not way how to counter it. In this game vs Roystom we had mindrape too. We did try get this golem back and mindrape him, but if you click on him it just say "This unit is already mindraped" or something like this... I dont remember.

you can counter it with rock golems and newt and orbs of static on heros long enough till u get him back pretty easy
Quote Adam_CZ ()
If you will not able mindrape altar of gods in 4.1 anymore why dont fix same bug with golem? Golem and altar both cost 15 000 gold so what is different? Or just make my another idea: if you will use mindrape on golem MR will be same duration like if you MR hero. For example MR level 1: "Hero duration 8 seconds and normal units 20 seconds".

when ppl came in to MR the alter your own units pretty much killed it within seconds and also sometimes they would MR at the right time and use the alter, big difference between the 2 unit and and what they are used for, even though they cost the same gold amount..

But anyway i nerfed the duration mr lasts on normal units so it should be fine.

gigasus91Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 4:17 AM | Message # 43
Grunt
As far as i remember you can counter 15k golem with deadly wards.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:06 AM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote gigasus91 ()
As far as i remember you can counter 15k golem with deadly wards.
Ya, that's partially true. Problem is that deadly ward doesn't survive for long time :P

But ya, deadly ward is good at countering mass HP units cause it goes by % of hp per second, not by damage.
Deadly ward is miniature death and decay smile

(btw, bond, please change death and decay to what it was. When it damaged EVERYONE including allies (back when it had high % per sec)) 
thx smile

and as for adam's comment on Golem, it kinda is ur fault that u got it mred and that u didnt know how to counter it (in that case roystorm outstrated u smile )

MrDark_DevilDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 2:59 PM | Message # 45
Hero
Quote Bond009 ()
everyone here is my fan ty
ima your FAn Xd

Added (11-Apr-2014, 2:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1000000000000% agree .. ? bond u will say something about this ?  tongue

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<