Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 8:55 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold
Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold
[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 5:01 PM | Message # 46
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
OMG STOP CRY IN CHF  ,  everything I use is "OP"    I remember the days that read druidras op until I had to reveal tech against newtx5 i stop being op?

I assume that Adam was the one who gave this initiative since and the only person who knows only mourn without seeking solution

BOND : should ignore this because its map is like a book that you just have to read everything to know weaknesses of spells

people like adam just looking for others to give them solution by themselves are not capable of thinking, if i do not see the solution back to say "skil is op"

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 5:06 PM

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 2:29 AM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Roystom druids are not OP and I never say they are OP. Its not easy learn how to control/micro them (i mean timing for firebolts) if you use it fast or slow you will fail. And you can also easy dispell them with newts. But mindrape is really OP you can for example mindrape hero who have penguins or ward of gods and use these items. There is not another spells which can totally ruin game like is MR.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 9:04 AM | Message # 48
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom druids are not OP and I never say they are OP. Its not easy learn how to control/micro them (i mean timing for firebolts) if you use it fast or slow you will fail. And you can also easy dispell them with newts
you always said druids op , I'll need a little time to find your answer in the forum where you said that druids are op  . 

Quote Adam_CZ ()
But mindrape is really OP you can for example mindrape hero who have penguins or ward of gods and use these items. There is not another spells which can totally ruin game like is MR.
mindrape in case you are idiot?? if you see the enemy get from one MR you start going the way of taking nightm peng and knowing that they have that ability??

bond and told that their hero sleep solution or make sure this does not live , but as his QQ is not looking so great that solution if you change your whole style chf . you just want to look at all chf , as you see it for yourself

explosion if you are as donkey or should realize that there ulti blast and still shows a nightmare, will also say that exploration is op??

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » Fix mindrape bug: can be used on golem 15 000 gold
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<