Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 4:15 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8 - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8
VexslasherDate: Friday, 22-Apr-2011, 2:56 AM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1

Download v1.8
MediaFire SpeedyShare GigaSize SendSpace FileDropper FastFreeFileHosting USAUpload
Past users with v1.5+ can download directly (no wait time) through the About Tab/Check For Updates.

Hot Keys
END = Saves clipboard text to the program list at the bottom.
Page Down = Loads the stats code at the start of the game, also zooms to 2500 if you have that setting on.
Pause = enters -repick, don't hit enter before doing this, it doesn't need the chat window open.
Insert / Ins = this will paste custom hero footies 3.5b# as default, however you can change it in the settings tab if a newer version comes out.
F8 = Quick Screen Shot, without paint or image programs needed.

hot keys guide normal keyboard

hot keys guide laptop keyboard
http://i52.tinypic.com/dxbuqp.png

Change Log For v1.8

• Added a anti-flood control option to the options tab it will help prevent flooding, if you never flood just turn it off.
  • Added a Backup save option to options tab, will save a backup of your save list into a backup folder incase of errors.
  • Added an option to turn off the confirmation sounds/voices it's in the options tab.
  • Changed the default back to being visible in the taskbar.
  • Added an option to never show in taskbar istead it will be in the system tray, option is on the bonus tab.
  • Added an option to not show the image window when auto saving screen shots, option is on the bonus tab.
  • Added an option to set the image format to save the auto saved screenshots in, 3 choices .png, .jpg, & .bmp.
  • Changed start minimized to system tray option, now can either be minimized only at start with that option only on or if you have it and the never show option together then it will always be minimized to system tray.

All Past Change Logs

Requirements
Microsoft Frame Work, You May Already Have This But If You Have An Error You Need This!

Fixes For Some Common Issues
Change the capability to xp sp2 for it to stop flooding

Set the privilege level of this program to administrator to fix error opening/closing

How to run my program on some newer macs

Norton Insight Protection blocking my program because fewer then 25 Norton users have downloaded this file?

Questions, Suggestions, Comments, Concerns post them here
wink

Also Use this program along with

Use this program with Vex's for almost 100% auto code saving
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/41-650-1
have this program on after u start wc and it will capture all the messages send to wc screen
after game minimize wc real quick and select your code in the text window press your ctrl+c and then End button and it will be saved to vex's program, and your set.

Bond009Date: Friday, 22-Apr-2011, 3:08 AM | Message # 2
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
this version looks pretty legit xD cant think of anything more to add now tongue

till we get that code for screen capture anyway lol

lolbladeDate: Friday, 22-Apr-2011, 4:41 PM | Message # 3
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
wow wth ur makin versions rly fast how about u start using 1.7a and 1.7b and all

sig in construction

VexslasherDate: Friday, 22-Apr-2011, 6:00 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
Quote (lolblade)
wow wth ur makin versions rly fast how about u start using 1.7a and 1.7b and all

Glad you think I'm speedy, I dunno if I will use the "a" and "b" versions tho, I have sorta ran out of ideas right now anyways.. so I may just add some fixes if needed so maybe a "a" or a "b" version could come out dunno, but if I get some more good ideas to add then I will most likely stay away from the "a" and "b" version types.

ChiefsurfDate: Friday, 22-Apr-2011, 11:13 PM | Message # 5
Archer
Group: Clan Members
siickk Goodjob .. so like to save a code u just press end and it will automatic save ur code?

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 23-Apr-2011, 1:20 AM | Message # 6
Site Manager
Quote (Chiefsurf)
siickk Goodjob .. so like to save a code u just press end and it will automatic save ur code?

Get game capture to go with my program, then just select the code in there press ctrl+c then the end key and it will be saved to my program, It's the best I can do for know, can't figure out how hack like the guy who made game capture yet.. but it's really nice with his for the saving part XD..

Oh yeah if you can't get the game capture to work which is the case for some users, then you can use the quick screenshots feature to help you out with saving codes..

flamefusionDate: Saturday, 23-Apr-2011, 4:47 AM | Message # 7
Ninja
dude vex, i hope u noe that we both are soon gonna make zoom for chf...it is zoom angles type though, i'll add gn bars, but yea, i'll add something new to it...any ideas for zoom angles 1.0 guys????

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

VexslasherDate: Sunday, 24-Apr-2011, 10:31 PM | Message # 8
Site Manager
Quote (flamefusion)

dude vex, i hope u noe that we both are soon gonna make zoom for chf...it is zoom angles type though, i'll add gn bars, but yea, i'll add something new to it...any ideas for zoom angles 1.0 guys????

I dunno this program can already do a -zoom command of the users choice, so making a program just for zooming seems a bit pointless.. But maybe if you can think of a cool idea for some other sort of program I could maybe help you out..

flamefusionDate: Monday, 25-Apr-2011, 4:17 AM | Message # 9
Ninja
i got it, will tell u personally..

EMINEM

VexslasherDate: Monday, 25-Apr-2011, 7:22 AM | Message # 10
Site Manager
Quote (flamefusion)
i got it, will tell u personally..

Are you going to tell me? You can send it as a PM Private Message on this forum just click my profile then click send private message..

flamefusionDate: Monday, 25-Apr-2011, 9:13 AM | Message # 11
Ninja
yea..i noe that^^ don't tell me the basics tongue

EMINEM

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 25-Apr-2011, 9:22 AM | Message # 12
User
Awards: 4
Quote (Vexslasher)
Oh yeah if you can't get the game capture to work

Put some solutions to common problems in there too.

VexslasherDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 3:00 PM | Message # 13
Site Manager
I added a few more hosts to choose from when downloading, to help ensure everyone can at least download my program smile

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 7:04 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
does this work on mac?

jonathan290Date: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 8:23 PM | Message # 15
Hero
And vex does it work on mac?

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v1.8 (loads war3 saves without minimize and more)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501