Tuesday, 19-Mar-2024, 4:40 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

vengeance and other nerfs.? - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » vengeance and other nerfs.?
vengeance and other nerfs.?
andrewwhatucallitDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016, 3:42 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
assuming 4.1 is ever released heres a general recommendation for potential nerfs current vengeance summons are utterly broken sense they deal chaos feedback damnage at 27-37 damnage plus they are invulnerable amnd they can rape practically everything even towers and trolls...suggestion reduce the damnage  the vengeances can do from 27-37 to 18-20 and move the moronic feedback damnage so they don't hit like tanks or reduce the amount of potential sentry summons that can be  produced so pros don't just roflstomp everybody by the absurd damnage the vengeance summon itself is the fine it's jus the summons that are the problem. Secondly I am going to suggest that we officially nerf the shit out of all golems so fucking noobs like hustle and kahn- or whoever else can use the same strategy over and over and rape hardcore with golem abuse. my suggestion cut the food count from 10 to  5  which will drastically limit the amount of potential massing.
Newts need to have spell resistance cut and half and they should be able to be devoured by pyro lizard..and transmueable...so they don't have absolute map control with infinite ensnare lulz... Nerf druids  as well by limiting  how hard it is to dispel them so that they are still effective but still have a decent counter. The only real counter to druids atm is massing tons of newts and spamming  x and that's not always practical.. Druids is one of the strongest abilities ion the game sense  you can kill multiple heros early middle and late game....and rape towers..and cyclone darks. It's easily the most flexible ultimate in the game
By nerfing  goleming to where creeps only have specific niches and goals will force players to be more creative without making golems obsolete but maing them have a much smaller role in the game instead of utter roflstomp.
Vengeance in itself is just simply a broken spell because of the absurd damnage the summons do and if you run out of dispel your pretty much fucked..Rats are also somewhat broken but can be countered practically but a blank golem maybe add another way to dispel silence effectively? Oh and change the concept of uim sense it's utterly fucking moronic to reward people to feed...Other than that the game is pretty balanced, In any game their should be proper imbalances that balance each other out to create balance not broken imbalances with no way to create resistance. Also feel free to put a cooldown on wards so that all advantages are negated. Doing a few simple changes like this would drastiscally revolutionize strategy In the game instead of the same cookie cutter bullshit.golem =map control=feed off noob team =rape other pro team which stands helpless to create resistance... DO IT bond biggrin

Message edited by andrewwhatucallit - Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016, 3:51 PM

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016, 4:47 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Wait what are you even trying to do there? There's already been tons of suggestions for 4.1 and Footy Reborn even made over 15 Word sheets for it. I mean even if 4.1 was released Bond would not use your little message I guess eh, without mentionning the fact 4.1 is never gonna be released.

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016, 5:09 PM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Quote andrewwhatucallit ()
it's utterly ducking moronic to reward people to feed

Please follow the forum rules and censor your cool way of expressing your opinion

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

andrewwhatucallitDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016, 6:21 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
what does it matter firness u don't even play anymore lol and everyone knows that tongue ...that hurts my feelings my little message? cry ,

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016, 6:36 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
It has nothing to do with the fact this thread is pointless, no offense

andrewwhatucallitDate: Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016, 6:51 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
but firness u don't even play so why even read the forums...not at all it still stimulates conversation..so not pointless biggrin ..get back on battle net nigga cool

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 0:56 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Ignore him. This player's skill in CHF makes Adam_CZ's skill in the first two month of CHF look like the skill of the "Chosen One" himself.

And for your information, andrew, yes we all know Vengeance is highly overpowered. There has already been many talks (even over 20 pages of "ideas" in Word, many dozens of pages of forum posts, etc.) for what needs balance in 4.1
However, to this very date, Bond has still not responded to any of those messages so Firness is right in what he had replied you with.

And stop cursing like an immature kid. Maybe you are a kid. I don't know but at least follow the forum rules.
Thank you.

andrewwhatucallitDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 1:07 AM | Message # 8
Rifleman
as usual  Rosario goes on being an unlikeable newb who thinks he knows something xd if u want to settle this we can 1v1 Rosario biggrin

Dan-Date: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 6:02 AM | Message # 9
Hero
assuming 4.1 is ever released heres a general recommendation for potential nerfs current vengeance summons are utterly broken sense they deal chaos feedback damnage at 27-37 damnage plus they are invulnerable amnd they can rape practically everything even towers and trolls...suggestion reduce the damnage  the vengeances can do from 27-37 to 18-20 and move the moronic feedback damnage so they don't hit like tanks or reduce the amount of potential sentry summons that can be  produced so pros don't just roflstomp everybody by the absurd damnage the vengeance summon itself is the fine it's jus the summons that are the problem. Secondly I am going to suggest that we officially nerf the shit out of all golems so fucking noobs like hustle and kahn- or whoever else can use the same strategy over and over and rape hardcore with golem abuse. my suggestion cut the food count from 10 to  5  which will drastically limit the amount of potential massing.Newts need to have spell resistance cut and half and they should be able to be devoured by pyro lizard..and transmueable...so they don't have absolute map control with infinite ensnare lulz... Nerf druids  as well by limiting  how hard it is to dispel them so that they are still effective but still have a decent counter. The only real counter to druids atm is massing tons of newts and spamming  x and that's not always practical.. Druids is one of the strongest abilities ion the game sense  you can kill multiple heros early middle and late game....and rape towers..and cyclone darks. It's easily the most flexible ultimate in the game
By nerfing  goleming to where creeps only have specific niches and goals will force players to be more creative without making golems obsolete but maing them have a much smaller role in the game instead of utter roflstomp.
Vengeance in itself is just simply a broken spell because of the absurd damnage the summons do and if you run out of dispel your pretty much fucked..Rats are also somewhat broken but can be countered practically but a blank golem maybe add another way to dispel silence effectively? Oh and change the concept of uim sense it's utterly fucking moronic to reward people to feed...Other than that the game is pretty balanced, In any game their should be proper imbalances that balance each other out to create balance not broken imbalances with no way to create resistance. Also feel free to put a cooldown on wards so that all advantages are negated. Doing a few simple changes like this would drastiscally revolutionize strategy In the game instead of the same cookie cutter bullshit.golem =map control=feed off noob team =rape other pro team which stands helpless to create resistance... DO IT bond

better learn how to play.

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 7:02 AM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
get back on battle net digger

Sigh that's racist and again that's not allowed here

I miss spider

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

feeltreeDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 8:35 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
ur style to write somthin is one of the nerfs

a big alphabetsalad
@host

none shall harms the wild

Message edited by feeltree - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 11:19 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 11:29 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
i never understood why vengeance duration = CD (180 seconds)

for example infernal or death tower duration < CD

khan_meDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 11:37 AM | Message # 13
Rifleman
vengeance are only good if you know how to use them or its a pretty s**t ulti to have  happy

I think I best player in the world ty np )()()()()()()()(

[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅G̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅O̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅] ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ KhAN-╤───

https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft3-2065832830309464/

andrewwhatucallitDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 11:52 AM | Message # 14
Rifleman
dry ur insane khan ...its one of the most broken ulits in the game theirs a reason its an ulti In 11  min game builds

Message edited by andrewwhatucallit - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 1:37 PM

feeltreeDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 12:26 PM | Message # 15
Grunt
vengeance are only good if you know how to use them or its a pretty s**t ulti to have

what the fuck u thinking of what hes talkin bout....noobs?
who eaven dont know how to use the spells? ...lol....

MAKE SOMMONS OF VENEGEANCE ATACKABLE...and it will be fine

none shall harms the wild

Message edited by feeltree - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 1:21 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » vengeance and other nerfs.?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501