Wednesday, 08-May-2024, 11:19 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Top ten chf players - Page 7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Top ten chf players (10)
Top ten chf players
a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:33 PM | Message # 91
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I have played one base strats. But I don't make a dumb choice when there are good players you still lost with stacked team. It's not an excuse to lose it's like saying I lost because I tried to use death pact it's no excuse it was your choice

Added (2011-09-24, 2:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also you say you play on alts when you want to chill dude all of your alts you make together and you play together

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:35 PM | Message # 92
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Fallen #1 everyone stop PMS

KTHXBYE

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:45 PM | Message # 93
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Yeah, I am top 5 easy. Got a problem lizzoo? And no one base donation is difficult especially when scouted and when they mass pool for a 3.5k. And does it matter? One game lost, 20+ won. Who cares, your all are pubs. Sound knows for a fact that he can't touch me. If I'm not better then we're definately even. But he's losing his skill. He won one game and jizzed his pants. Then denies all his losses. Sound I suggest take a break as your declining in skill and another 1000 won't change that. Your not in your prime anymore.

End this arguing here, take it to the game lobby.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:49 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 1:48 PM | Message # 94
Robotic Ninja
But yeah 1 base 3 hero is alot fucking harder than it looks believe me, especially if you don't know what the hell you're doing (in this case we had no clue we were experimenting), So honestly to people that say that it was an excuse or easy, have less than 0 idea what the fuck they are talking about.

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 2:06 PM | Message # 95
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
well I had some practice with fallen in the 1 base thing, when I still was a pub and I played a lot with him and jerry. It takes a bit practice, but you get the thing very fast (like first time) and then it's pretty OP.

Inactive mod.

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 3:03 PM | Message # 96
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
KTHXBYE

OMG YOU SUCK BRO
its "kthnxbai"
not KTHXBYE biggrin

And lizz you gotta teach me how to do those faces

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 3:04 PM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 3:35 PM | Message # 97
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
So honestly to people that say that it was an excuse or easy, have less than 0 idea what the fuck they are talking about.

It is a really easy strategy. Nailed it first time personally

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Pyo-LizZoODate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 4:03 PM | Message # 98
Hero
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
It is a really easy strategy. Nailed it first time personally

becuz you use magnets for faster learning wink wink

pew pew - hele killer style

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 6:15 PM | Message # 99
Ninja
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
oh look! We got ourselfs a comedian here

Don't we always when you join a thread?
tongue

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:04 PM | Message # 100
Robotic Ninja
Xmon I agree you are top 5 but I'm just saying sound isn't fifth he's better but I think at top 5 it can't exactly be determined due tonthe fact you all have 1000+ games

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 10:42 PM | Message # 101
Zombie Pirate
I have close to 400 games not 1000. Only sound has 1000. And no hes 5.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

ArcttyDate: Saturday, 24-Sep-2011, 11:27 PM | Message # 102
Ninja
monster trying to re-establish his ego is comical.

Like I said, the only person who listens to anything you say is you.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 0:43 AM | Message # 103
Zombie Pirate
And that fufills me 100% so idgaf.

CouDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 4:24 AM | Message # 104
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
When did you call the shots of who the top 5 pros are? I think the majority chf community voted what the top ten are and that's as legit as it gets and not because of what you say it is. I don't think you're in a position to claim such a "pro stature" Because as much as good as you are, you play mainly stacked with a 3rd good player most of the time and with Cheesy 100%. Even if cheesy doesn't log on, he logs on as some German dude from CA. I don't play stacked nowadays and stooge hardly logs on now but I'm pretty sure if I teamed up with SOUND or someone at my level and you vsd me with pubs, you'd get rolled on. That's why I don't brag about shit when I own. That's also one of the reasons I play against Sound and st4x too and even now helekiller too, because he's a good challenge now and I don't kiss any ass to get where I am. Because if I just stack myself with them, it would be too easy. It's easy to go on a full win streak with a full stacked team but it's harder to humble yourself and take the time to help new players out and teaching them or play with players that aren't there yet. "Cough" Matt415 "cough" lol. Something I do during most of the games.

Attitude counts too if you want to be respected and known as a good player because after-all, it's just a game. No ones going to want to remember a douchebag who think they're too superior too reply or play with and say he's good. Pretending to be bad ass online doesn't get you anywhere either.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 5:33 AM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 4:56 AM | Message # 105
Robotic Ninja
Ah yes the teaching factor. I gave that Shit up because the pubs (as of now) we don't recognize are really stupid and or don't listen peter don't even speak English. Why waste anyone's time if you aren't even willing to learn also. That fake account stuff was fun while I did it but I don't anymore since I just wanna play with my team. I don't proclaim anyone as official top. 5 because a lot of us have good streaks than later karma can smack you up. But imma b honest now. If being a good player means I have to redo steps from 2+ years ago gettin on mah level of play now, fuck that winnings funner... ps fallen best everyone shush

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Top ten chf players (10)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<