Wednesday, 08-May-2024, 6:32 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Top ten chf players - Page 8 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Top ten chf players (10)
Top ten chf players
CouDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 5:15 AM | Message # 106
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Ah yes the teaching factor. I gave that Shit up because the pubs (as of now) we don't recognize are really stupid and or don't listen peter don't even speak English.

There are pubs always willing to learn but I just don't think you want to risk losing in front of players that are known. Take cyray for example, all she did was use to rage coz I owned her so many games in a row with stooge and wilz. So I started helping her and this was long before I found out Cyray was a she. smile Now she's turning out to be a good player with a good profile and with some more practice and friends that don't put her down, she'd be a threat to the top 10.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
If being a good player means I have to redo steps from 2+ years ago gettin on mah level of play now, fuck that winnings
]

You can win all you want, it's not killing anyone. But the attitude is disgusting. Then going on the forums saying this is the way it is when it isn't even close. The way you talk down to players because you got advantage of having 2-3 pros and steam rolling pub players doesnt mean shit. That's why Sound got annoyed with the bs, because you guys would humiliate players with a stacked team and act top shit.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
fallen best everyone shush

Fallens good but you don't need to keep planting your lips on his ass. it does makes me giggle though so if you want to make me laugh, that's the way to go.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 5:39 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 5:48 AM | Message # 107
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Comment from Cou is the most legit.
And when I see him in a lobby. he trying to avoid fully stacked. So we hardly ever play as team.
this is why Cou gets respect from other players. not like me.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Pyo-LizZoODate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 6:08 AM | Message # 108
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
Comment from Cou is the most legit.

Kinda agree happy

pew pew - hele killer style

stoogeDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 8:11 AM | Message # 109
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol whatever happened to my sweet little cou?
so much rage ahhahah i suppose if u hold it in this long ur bound to come out with it sometime...but yea u've pretty much summed up everything there was to be said...and monster u will never make any top20 list let alone top5...post the games that u've "won" and i bet 90% of those games are stacked...where is ask anyone if cou's online i play with him and if he's not i usually just join the game and dont even look where or who im with and minimize wc3 and do my work...and thats the only reason i dont always win cuz most of the time im up against a full stacked team with pubs...

newyz just chill and quit ur bitching once a hacker always a hacker...and the claim u keep putting up abt how u've posted 60+games which dont have MH well u'd have to be a total moron to post games with MH...so once again please stop making urself look more a douche, u already look like u got downsyndromes and thats bad enough

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 10:45 AM | Message # 110
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
cou you know all my games yesterday were on touchpad? so if your judging me on that then thats an incorrect judgement. And I play solo all the time. You guys just blame everything on stacked. If you wanna find me solo, play in the morning. And the thing is I have vs stacked with pubs and won. I have my replays uuploaded but you guys are to ridiculous to even look. I have my proof, wheres yours? Oh and stooge, you cant touch me. Not even with that sheep donation bs.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 10:46 AM

ArcttyDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 10:57 AM | Message # 111
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
And that fufills me 100% so idgaf.

your chf ego fulfills you 100% ?

wow...

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 12:04 PM | Message # 112
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
PARAGRAPH ATTEMPT 2: My phone seems to enjoy screwing with every word I type sad

Alright what did I say again?

Right. Cou is honestly the only person that deserves to say stacking is wrong because out of all the top tens he doesn't stack alot. Everyone else can shut the fuck up. And monsterrr your my bud but you gotta admit we played like 80% of all our games together in the past month now.

Cou I know what you mean, but in front of 3 years of all experience now watching everyone awesome leave and new dick faces join, your words will not be useful for me. Pubs back than yes, alot of them knew the art of replying like a gentlemen, long before any of you (well maybe not lizz) started. But now when I ask for pool, and a pub asks how, ill say f11 or something and than nothing happens. I know for a fact he wasn't even trying. I honestly don't freaking know if they all fell down stairs on the same day and became more retarded. Im done with that teaching crap since summer I guess, but if a public player needs help and is actually willing to fucking listen (rare to find =]) ofc i'll take advantage into helping him. ATM I'm actually teaching b4ck_st4b what the hell to accept, when his builds he made are good to go in games. Hard teaching him though, he really hates the recovering factor if stuff doesn't work his way. Thats also why I mass aoe like 80% of all my games too, if im soloing and if a pub needs abit of assistance with gold or leveling, my build will help out.

AND JUST FOR COU, FALLEN BEST.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 12:53 PM

TheDeathKnightDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 12:18 PM | Message # 113
Grunt
UPLOAD MY REPLAY HERE! ;p
the fallen's one biggrin
hes the best and i beat him 2-3 times

ÜberGeekDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 12:22 PM | Message # 114
Mr. Löwenstein
ur da best

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 12:40 PM | Message # 115
Ninja
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
UPLOAD MY REPLAY HERE! ;p
the fallen's one biggrin
hes the best and i beat him 2-3 times

Uhhh...
We all have at least once when we have a super-stacked team

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 1:15 PM | Message # 116
Zombie Pirate
ill upload it later, im too lazy to go to my desktop and do the whole uploading process.

and cheesy suck a dick 8===========D cool

Added (2011-09-25, 2:15 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (DragonWarrior)
Uhhh...
We all have at least once when we have a super-stacked team

It was his team. I doubt you beat his team. Especially when they get sheep mass with full pool.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 1:19 PM | Message # 117
Ninja
I beat him only once before

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 1:36 PM | Message # 118
Robotic Ninja
lol no no when you beat fallen it has nothing to do with your stacked team its just how lucky you are with him being afk or not. or he's not using his strategies. everyone has beat fallen its just no one has beat him and his team without pros

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 1:59 PM | Message # 119
Zombie Pirate
nah today he went a team build..sheep nova mass pool and all tongue

but hes still the best

dagottoDate: Sunday, 25-Sep-2011, 3:43 PM | Message # 120
Archer
Group: New Users
the bst player is not fallen i think its sound or cou

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Top ten chf players (10)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<