Saturday, 11-May-2024, 5:59 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Best game in my life - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Best game in my life
Best game in my life
gigasus91Date: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 9:07 AM | Message # 61
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote AL_GI ()
Quote Frungy ()golden are better then a month ago ^^

Are you sure about that? ^^

Then next time when you meet me in lobby don't leave the game please.

And , when i ask for a remake , just play it and don't log off battle.net scared ass.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 9:36 AM | Message # 62
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
u mean getting reaped in alts biggrin ??? http://playchf.tk/game/114605/

Roystom is trash who have many alts. And also is very funny how is lying "i dont have alts and i dont know who is bebesito lindo" but he know very good who bebesito is and he is playing with him every day....

juguetonn, [dz]nass, [lili]rpp[lili], angelariuz - all these alts Fagstorm created only for play with bebesito lindo aka _Battle_ and he is lying "i dont know who is he" lol

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 2:21 PM | Message # 63
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom you are trash. Why dont remember game TangerineSky vs Roystom + Yeferzon? You lose like noob. Before mass you were scared pick hero, but late you pick sheep and dont use "-repick" because you need search some excuse for lose game. QQ noob.
MAD ???

Added (07-Mar-2014, 2:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote AL_GI ()
Roystom hide under alts -.-
I said while playing in alt

1-rodolfo

2-angelariuz

why ??? 1 that adam always harassing and ruining  

2 -ars -ftd -veryhard - pool off   no buy hero and buy worker sleep me or thor hammer

3 adam is stupid the check runnin game for acosed and ruining game

4 is now so easy to circumvent this idiot ,  I'm playing 1 ---- adam while still looking me line by line AJJAAJAJJAJAJAJ STUPID RETARD

5 one  Sunday  followed me almost 2 hours  and alt still looking at between one easy way to circumvent this lifeless

Quote BajsHoran ()
u mean getting reaped in alts ???  http://playchf.tk/game/114605/
great game ???   -ars -ssd    you already lost all hope of winning  -normal   ok failed loser

oh 1 sec   -ars ??    
bajshora  - hammer + forke + phoenix
blue   - carrion - 
teal - chain lightning  + xmute

team 2 purple  nova + drunkfire + blink +  + flamestrike  + camp shield

team3  chain lightning/firebolt + shadow strike + camp shield  + summon elemental + bears 

VS 

team 4  me : silence + cleavin attack + trueshot + earquart 
            batle :  bettle + trueshot + dark ritual + tt
             brown empale + lazo + chimera 

omg aoes vs trueshot + tt ????  win in 1 hour 35 min  ???

a truly balanced game    aurax2 vs aoe 

Only here you can see his mediocre level bashora

Added (07-Mar-2014, 2:16 PM)

Quote SeRGeeO ()
roystom fuckingTrashSoloPlayerAdded (06-Mar-2014, 10:31 PM)
and now he is in the team trash lul
I have no idea who you are  . the only known review elo and play vs noobs?

Added (07-Mar-2014, 2:21 PM)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom is trash who have many alts. And also is very funny how is lying "i dont have alts and i dont know who is bebesito lindo" but he know very good who bebesito is and he is playing with him every day.... juguetonn, [dz]nass, [lili]rpp[lili], angelariuz - all these alts Fagstorm created only for play with bebesito lindo aka _Battle_ and he is lying "i dont know who is he" lol
you're an idiot 

[-ftl-]yeferzon [-ftl-]roystom [-ftl-]dav [-ftl-]r4in [-ftl-]gromit [-ftl-]hart  jeshu lisser .  these are my alt? 

I play in cabins/fromjeshu and is very obvious that I have to appear

and of bebesito go there sometimes and he knows me add and say let's play  and as for not speaking Spanish

the is pro ?? no true ??  adam pls get life    now that her life keepsake box is troll replay and review 1000 per day and elo is life    really sad life

gigasus91Date: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 2:30 PM | Message # 64
Grunt

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 4:26 PM | Message # 65
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
u forget im corner between u n gondiak and u only live this long cause t3 feed u non stop during 1 hour smile and why ur post is so long when all i hear is QQ? =)

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 5:06 PM | Message # 66
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
so. . . i thought we weren't posting replays like this anymore because of the flame they bring?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 5:15 PM | Message # 67
Ninja
flame will never stop biggrin just look what happen on a pls dont troll or flame here just say yes or no for legal for admin thread biggrin

Added (07-Mar-2014, 5:15 PM)
i just troll the trolls and flame the flamers on occasion....

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 6:01 PM | Message # 68
Robotic Ninja
Roystom is trash but ARS replay is really useless... I said many times ARS is unballance mode which is only about luck - not about skills.

If we will play ARS + SSD and edu.reme will get bear, deah tower, shockwave and Cou will get blink, evasion, divine shield and reincarnation so Cou will lose in 1 minute and there is nothing what he can do. Thats reason why i hate ARS mode and why "ARS replays" are totally useless.

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 6:10 PM | Message # 69
Ninja
i can agree little.. but i love ars... some times it can be very unbalance and u have no chanse to do anything... but when the balance is good it makes so great games. that replay i post if someone want watch... even t3 who was the feed made it an hour... gondiak have 2 nuke 2-3 altar n pengs... roy have altar me tot pengs + altar and keepp 20 000 gold at all time for counter shits smile rly rly nice game and a lot of fun. Normal mode is a lot same same... put mass serps silence everyone try control mid with golem. farm teams to take lvl before other team can and win. its fun to but to a certain degree. thats why im not a fan of player play only same build 1000 time in a row

AL_GIDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 6:15 PM | Message # 70
Zombie Pirate
Quote gigasus91 ()
Then next time when you meet me in lobby don't leave the game please.

And , when i ask for a remake , just play it and don't log off battle.net scared ass

I don't know you ....

Tell me who you are before lol

Added (07-Mar-2014, 6:15 PM)
If you are st1ck : if I was scared I would leave this game 2v1 frungy and you. And I accepted your remake but you didnt joined so stfu now

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ArcttyDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 9:20 PM | Message # 71
Ninja
I wish roy would just give it up and admit that his skills are lack

ADAM > ROYSTOM

I faced adam today with his team of nerds and lost but I saw he was way better than roy. 

When I vs roy and he tries to use druids on me, he doesn't even have the micro skills to keep me stunned the whole time and I can teleport out of it, thats how bad he is.

At least when Adam uses druids on me he can get the kill. 

Roy if you want you can message me and we can set up some times where I can show you how to use hotkeys and time your spells properly so you can get a couple kills, let me know.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 10:08 PM | Message # 72
Pirate
Quote BajsHoran ()
flame will never stop just look what happen on a pls dont troll or flame here just say yes or no for legal for admin thread Added (07-Mar-2014, 5:15 PM)
i just troll the trolls and flame the flamers on occasion....
STUpid noob u no look ? trushotx2 vs aoes + transmute ??? really retard bashora  low level

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom is trash but ARS replay is really useless... I said many times ARS is unballance mode which is only about luck - not about skills. If we will play ARS + SSD and edu.reme will get bear, deah tower, shockwave and Cou will get blink, evasion, divine shield and reincarnation so Cou will lose in 1 minute and there is nothing what he can do. Thats reason why i hate ARS mode and why "ARS replays" are totally useless.
level does not mean anything to me

Quote BajsHoran ()
i can agree little.. but i love ars... some times it can be very unbalance and u have no chanse to do anything... but when the balance is good it makes so great games. that replay i post if someone want watch... even t3 who was the feed made it an hour... gondiak have 2 nuke 2-3 altar n pengs... roy have altar me tot pengs + altar and keepp 20 000 gold at all time for counter shits rly rly nice game and a lot of fun. Normal mode is a lot same same... put mass serps silence everyone try control mid with golem. farm teams to take lvl before other team can and win. its fun to but to a certain degree. thats why im not a fan of player play only same build 1000 time in a row
I get a question like golden aura range?

you aoe no much gold oh remenber teal xmute gain more gold

and ending with the first place in spite of being alone?        response: BASHORA IS TRASH

Quote Arctty ()
I wish roy would just give it up and admit that his skills are lack ADAM > ROYSTOM

I faced adam today with his team of nerds and lost but I saw he was way better than roy.

When I vs roy and he tries to use druids on me, he doesn't even have the micro skills to keep me stunned the whole time and I can teleport out of it, thats how bad he is.

At least when Adam uses druids on me he can get the kill.

Roy if you want you can message me and we can set up some times where I can show you how to use hotkeys and time your spells properly so you can get a couple kills, let me know.
OMG  STUPID NOOB   you are very low     You can talk as if your micro sucks ???

from tacna - peru bad line delay+2     and yet I use all         but you're not having lost delay sucks please kill

and you do not represent anything serious for me more than just a clown ok ???

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 10:34 PM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 08-Mar-2014, 5:32 AM | Message # 73
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
What happend to the beautiful friendship between rat adam and gaystom?

I thought you guys had true friendship when you guys playing under alt and boosting each others elo.
oh and sucking each others at forum rep too. that was touching moment.
was that just typical low lifers attitude?

Rest in Peace Rookies

gigasus91Date: Saturday, 08-Mar-2014, 5:55 AM | Message # 74
Grunt
Quote AL_GI ()
If you are st1ck : if I was scared I would leave this game 2v1 frungy and you. And I accepted your remake but you didnt joined so stfu now

Lol it was 3v2 , we lost mass with lvl 5 while you had lvl 9 in mass. Then your ally which is pretty good mass tped in team 2 and fed them off cause they were downloaders , while we got cornered cause T3 had mass serpents mass and we couldn't feed.

After we came back and had same lvls you mass pooled for tier 4 taurens and we got fucked , thats all.

Oh , lol i told you to join #86 in clanhpmm , after you asked bajs if hes on ( he didn't answer ) you went in #85 lmfao .

What can i say , you got a big talk but youre not even decent , thats the truth.

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 08-Mar-2014, 11:02 AM | Message # 75
Zombie Pirate
Lol just shut up I won the game and it was 3vs3 (me , stam, pub vs golden st1ck frungy and someone) and you lost the mass cuz you are a pub, not my fault. Mass pool is strategie, learn how to play and after start your critics

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Best game in my life
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<