Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:21 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

banned bezdzionele item steal - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » banned bezdzionele item steal (banned player for item steal)
banned bezdzionele item steal
MubzDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 8:16 AM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 0
I do not like to issue any bans, however, i banned this person " bezdzione" today for item stealing. My ally was baggyshaw. so he was a witness.  This is in case people accuse me of issuing a ban without a reason. angry Is there a place you can write ur reason instead of on the forum?

Peace in the Middle East

FirNesSDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 8:35 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
When you ban someone, write !ban [NAME]
[REASON]for instance "!ban lotrrotk map hack team kill and late 6v6"
but I dont think item killing a valid reason for a ban

MubzDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 8:42 AM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Quote FirNesS ()

Its bannable if your ally steals your items and then removes share deliberatly so you dont take it back. That's just unacceptable game play in my opinion. anyhow lotrrotk and I had a talk and he guided me through the process u just explained. Dont blame me for not knowing these little things for i am a new player " only 1 year . " Also a new admin so this is all new to me. Thank you both for guiding me through this. wink

Peace in the Middle East

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 8:50 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
!ban lotrrotk map hack team kill and late 6v6
Jelly?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 10:21 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote Mubz ()
Its bannable if your ally steals your items and then removes share deliberatly so you dont take it back.

This is correct. Seems that there has been confusion over this rule so I do want to clarify for everyone quick.

Item Stealing/Item Destroying bans are only valid against same-team offenses. If you destroy your allies items or steal them, it is a bannable offense. However, if you steal/destroy an enemies items... this is legal as it is a strategy that hurts the opposing team.

You may steal or destroy enemies items but you may not steal or destroy your teammates items.

Also mubz, please contact me via PM for your access to the admin panel so you may edit your own bans going forward.

Thanks

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 12:02 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
please contact me via PM for your access to the admin panel so you may edit your own bans going forward
sorry but access to the panel will be taken (you need to proven yourself for access to the panel)

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 12:03 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
This is correct. Seems that there has been confusion over this rule so I do want to clarify for everyone quick.Item Stealing/Item Destroying bans are only valid against same-team offenses. If you destroy your allies items or steal them, it is a bannable offense. However, if you steal/destroy an enemies items... this is legal as it is a strategy that hurts the opposing team.

You may steal or destroy enemies items but you may not steal or destroy your teammates items.

Also mubz, please contact me via PM for your access to the admin panel so you may edit your own bans going forward.

Thanks
I'm pretty sure he meant he didn't know how to ban and add a reason at the same time.................................................................................................................................................................................

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 12:20 PM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Quote lotrrotk ()
I'm pretty sure he meant he didn't know how to ban and add a reason at the same time.................................................................................................................................................................................

Quote FirNesS ()

This was directed at firness and anyone else who is unsure of the rules.

MubzDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 12:31 PM | Message # 9
Rifleman
Quote Web-Ghost ()
sorry but access to the panel will be taken (you need to proven yourself for access to the panel)

I sent u a PM before reading this. Anyways i understand where your coming from and i respect that.  biggrin Ash valanos

Peace in the Middle East

FirNesSDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 1:10 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Lol I'm not unsure of the rules I only thought that Mubz was talking about someone who was in an enemy team. I said I'm not sure but I was actually like what da hell.

MubzDate: Monday, 09-Nov-2015, 9:06 PM | Message # 11
Rifleman
Quote FirNesS ()
Lol I'm not unsure of the rules I only thought that Mubz was talking about someone who was in an enemy team. I said I'm not sure but I was actually like what da hell.

ya ur right when i read what i wrote again it wasn't clear since i didnt write ally item steal.

Peace in the Middle East

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » banned bezdzionele item steal (banned player for item steal)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats