Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 0:55 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I changed my opinion about CHF - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I changed my opinion about CHF
I changed my opinion about CHF
Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 1:35 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I was today play 4.1 Beta 5 vs computer (-ai mode) and i changed my opinion. Current version is much better than 4.1 (new version have retarded mode 10k and retarded new spells). I think better if we will keep current 4.0a version. There is not any chance revive CHF. Game will keep dying and even new version will not change anything. What do you think?

hanshbraunDate: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 2:01 PM | Message # 2
Rifleman
I agree personally, 10k mode seems a bit far fetched 10 min in easy Excalibur? Don't seem fun at all or darks that soon game end fast mass ruined people upgrade units like 15/3 mass over quick? Esp new spells their are a bit over powered like that shockwave one imagine that with golems everyone gets slowed and that just wouldn't be fun the Aoe on that spell is insane, and the lasso ultimate? Get that on one hero and charm on another gg not fun

Message edited by hanshbraun - Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 2:01 PM

tokz_jadDate: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 6:37 PM | Message # 3
Noob
4.1 is bad version there is no golem at all tbh, games so much slower then they should be, and everything is nerfed except the bad spells which were buffed.

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 9:21 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote hanshbraun ()
I agree personally, 10k mode seems a bit far fetched 10 min in easy Excalibur?

You need 22K for Excalibur and gathering 12K (in 10minutes) without modes ain't easy

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

AllstarJonesDate: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 10:38 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
4.1 doesnt have 10k mode, its for testing items so the debug mode stuff doesnt happen again, if 10k mode existed people do test ask and darks 6 mins into game with second hero auras mass tp

Often imitated Never Duplicated

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 10:53 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Quote AllstarJones ()
4.1 doesnt have 10k mode, its for testing items so the debug mode stuff doesnt happen again, if 10k mode existed people do test ask and darks 6 mins into game with second hero auras mass tp
I love how you'll never change...always making posts without any fact checking
Firstly 10k mode is a legit mode in 4.1, and test afk doesn't work in it 
Try reading the logs next time (3rd time asking you to do that)
--fix so can't use -test afk and -gold color when its -no pool mode 

**10K Mode 
--added new 10,000 gold mode voting where all players start with 10k gold 
--made vote menu with code -10K 
--made pooling off comes default with the mode 
--Mode requires 1 win to call vote

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Dan-Date: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 11:30 PM | Message # 7
Hero
i remember when someone call in lobby everyone "come play with bond in new version 4.1 for test", i  was on alt... i join in 4.1. bond make vote for 10k mode... i pick 3 auras and make tech tier 4 drys.. i finish this game for 10 min with darks 15-10 upgrades..(im was with noobs)... 4.1 unbalanced 100%

Message edited by Dan- - Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 11:32 PM

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 11:40 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Quote Dan- ()
i remember when someone call in lobby everyone "come play with bond in new version 4.1 for test", i  was on alt... i join in 4.1. bond make vote for 10k mode... i pick 3 auras and make tech tier 4 drys.. i finish this game for 10 min with darks 15-10 upgrades..(im was with noobs)... 4.1 unbalanced 100%
10k mode is like uim mode
but you start with all that gold you were gonna make 10min into the game
So it's like a uim game halfway through

Quote Dan- ()
finish this game for 10 min with darks 15-10 upgrades..(im was with noobs)... 4.1 unbalanced 100%
You said you were with noobs but what about those vs you?
Seeing as how you won in 10 min either they were noobs or they all went mauler

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Saturday, 09-Jan-2016, 11:40 PM

Dan-Date: Sunday, 10-Jan-2016, 1:18 AM | Message # 9
Hero
yea it was look like uim.. I try said what game was fast with darks... I think Bond remember this game :), ghost wa with bond in t1 too

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 10-Jan-2016, 6:33 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
If only Bond had given access to the map to someone trustworthy, we would already have 4.2 and the game could be pretty balanced. F*ck it.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 11-Jan-2016, 9:26 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
This is something both Random and I have been arguing with Bond about, he has yet to turn us over editorial rights.

In my opinion, the current version of CHF is fine with the exception of the issues we have encountered.

To me it would be ideal to fix all current bugs, glitches, modes, etc overall perfecting the current less than perfect map. If all of these issues were fixed CHF would be fine and a hell of a lot more balanced.

There are far too many issues with the new version of CHF which is still in it's beta stages. I would certainly be fine with this if Bond was actually active full time to address these problems in a timely manner. However, since he is not, once he were to release the new map my feeling is that he would return to inactivity. Once the map is released we are certain to encounter a number of bugs, glitches and overall issues in 4.1 which will not be able to be addressed and corrected in a timely manner with him inactive.

I would rather see 4.0 perfected and made to be the map we all know it has the potential to be.

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 11-Jan-2016, 9:47 AM | Message # 12
Ninja
Well  the right person to do it was Footy... And he had it all figured out a year ago... Now its prob to late

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

angrylucasrogerDate: Monday, 11-Jan-2016, 10:30 AM | Message # 13
Grunt
May be do it with 4.0 . Fix many bags/skils/etc . make a better version of 4.0 to  idel. I think this version best.

l3lackownageDate: Monday, 11-Jan-2016, 1:27 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
more heros and more spells,  more items,  just keep the same stuff but change everything.  just add more of everything.  maybe incorporate some other aspects from those other footies out there, like base auras and different towers you can build.  make it more interesting. like maybe u can build gold mine or something lol,  that would be insane.  make new worlds and maybe an adventure mode  with co-op?  like a mario kart meets super smash Bros meets footies....i think im going off on a tangent o nooooooooooooooooooooo....

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 12-Jan-2016, 6:27 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
Well the right person to do it was Footy... And he had it all figured out a year ago... Now its prob to late
Yes it is, he's given up now he doesn't even want to play a single game of chf lol, I did already try to make him come but he didn't

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I changed my opinion about CHF
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501