Added (2013-07-28, 8:08 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Vote shuffle by mehrquack [ it is the same like rt mode ]

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 29-Jul-2013, 1:29 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Why are you saying copied? They sure could have gotten it from you..

Random260Date: Tuesday, 30-Jul-2013, 6:31 PM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Guys. An update is coming!!!!!!! On Saturday i will be releasing some changes!! One of them to disallow the kick command for admins. And the new !vote shuffle command.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 10:41 AM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Why admin can not kick for example team killer? Comand !kick is useful in my opinion. Better idea is remove command !hold because its not fair in my opinion if admin use !hold for his friend and after his friend join it kick somebody who joined before his friend. This command is very abuse but I think its good if admin have power kick/ban teamkiller, maphackers....

Edit: and also i think its good idea add command !from for all people (not only admins but everybody) its good vs alts.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 10:45 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 10:46 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Isn't Adam the only current tker in forum?
Letting him have access to kicks BAD idea
jajajajajajja

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 10:46 AM

Random260Date: Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 6:37 PM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
Fixed all the bugs with elo. However all the previous dc i removed got put back on. So guys is your elo in place and right?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Osetinas7171Date: Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 7:17 PM | Message # 37
Hero
Can someone explain what the fak is ello and how it counts?

CouDate: Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 7:44 PM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Elo was created by a brilliant mind and a chess player who wanted to average an opponents skill level through numerical.

Elo judges on the persons skill level but im afraid chf isn't balanced, that's the problem. You can play as much games as you want but if you vs downloaders/noobs or players with poor elos, then you will only get small elo but if you vs someone with high elo, then you take a good amount of elo from them.

e.g. If you play unstacked, you will gain more elo then you would playng stacked. A player can have 50 wins more then a player who has less wins but if the player who has less wins plays alone and win vs good players with good elo range, then the person with the less wins will be above the player that as 50 wins more.

Elo is  suppose to determine the average persons skill. If the pro with alot of elo loses to noobs/pubs then they will LOSE alot of elos. In another words "because the pro lost to noobs with bad elo, then their skill level has dropped" through the representation of a great loss of elo.

That's why TDT snipe in elo accounts because when they win in alts with poor elo, the higher up rankings will LOSE alot of elo.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 7:45 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013, 8:08 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
I don't know why you guys complain about it being not balanced.  There isn't one game where certain strategies are better than the other, sure things need buffed and nerfed but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's not fair.  Every player has access to the same "op" or "noob" spells, items, creeps, units, towers.  Every player can learn to use golems, if two people had golems, it would literally come down to actual skill, and that's what matters.  Just because one build is way stronger than the other doesn't mean that it takes away from actual skills or knowledge.  If someone copied your build, the two of you would need to play harder and it would test your skill.  You are only going to beat someone else who has golems if you are better than them.  Whether or not if your golems are doing 300 damage and his are too it still comes down to who has more skill.  If you lose because someone fed off other teams more that's your fault.

I'm not saying that there aren't faults like someone being fed but that has nothing to do with the maps fault.  Honestly if bond wants his game to be appreaciated he has to shut off your access to talking to him, because there are plenty loved games that don't have balance, and hell even have glitches.  People still play them constantly cause tehy are hella fun and don't need this uber balance you all seek.  

Don't tell me any of you dislike chf cause of it's strong aoes etc.  There are plenty of options enough to be satisfied with.

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 12:59 PM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Sorry Random but today I firstime abused my admin. In that game: http://random360.tk/game/36885/ orange player come to my base when I was in area for chose spells and he destroyed my jaood amulet and after this I kicked him.

Its very problem in my opinion and I was talking many times about it. Please Bond fix it in 4.1 (all heroes have amulet in their inventory automatically after they chose spells). People are trying steal or destroy amulet every game. Or add new rule - ban/kick for steal/destroy items in other bases before mass. If they kill your amulet you miss this 100 mana very much during mass and its also reason why you lose many times.

I was angry because they destroyed my amulet many times this week, so you can remove my admin for few days if you want (but no forever please).

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 7:35 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
ADAM RETRD ABUSER
1 week off admin abuse JAJAJAJJA

BAN for amulet?
Stqqge did that to me in 1v1 and I consider it a strat JAJAJAJAJ
why?
BEFORE U CAME, CHF WAS A LOT HARDER
jajajaj

chf getting too nub friendly jajajaja
remove tp bfore mass and make bfore mass 2 min longer again jajajaj

ADMIN ABUSE
ADAM ES ABUSE
ADAM BASURA JAJAJAJAJAJ

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 7:44 PM | Message # 42
Hero
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
I don't know why you guys complain about it being not balanced. There isn't one game where certain strategies are better than the other, sure things need buffed and nerfed but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's not fair. Every player has access to the same "op" or "noob" spells, items, creeps, units, towers. Every player can learn to use golems, if two people had golems, it would literally come down to actual skill, and that's what matters. Just because one build is way stronger than the other doesn't mean that it takes away from actual skills or knowledge. If someone copied your build, the two of you would need to play harder and it would test your skill. You are only going to beat someone else who has golems if you are better than them. Whether or not if your golems are doing 300 damage and his are too it still comes down to who has more skill. If you lose because someone fed off other teams more that's your fault. I'm not saying that there aren't faults like someone being fed but that has nothing to do with the maps fault. Honestly if bond wants his game to be appreaciated he has to shut off your access to talking to him, because there are plenty loved games that don't have balance, and hell even have glitches. People still play them constantly cause tehy are hella fun and don't need this uber balance you all seek. Don't tell me any of you dislike chf cause of it's strong aoes etc. There are plenty of options enough to be satisfied with.

Haha ye entierly agree ! Anyway CHF is impossible to balance because there are 4 teams. But bond can still fix some op spells...

Personnaly i hate when someone kill my jaod. OFC you can block him but sometimes you are simply afk, talking, writing, getting music, etc and forgot to check map. It's pretty boring when you got a hero with no mana. CHF is not really balance that's why people should try to play fair (at start at least). So i don't know if kick is abuse or not ?

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 7:46 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 8:38 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
kicking because they took your amulet IS abuse; its abusing the admin system because you got angry... chf will never be balanced because of the combinations of spells available. 5.4 was as close as balanced as possible. the continuation with TreeChopper was still somewhat balanced. the only way to balance this would be for bond to make it so that the op builds cannot be chosen. for that he would need to basically make a list and disable those certain combinations. its too much work and from what you all know, jamie isnt letting bond update this because she is controlling and a dominatrix.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 10:15 PM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Why is a tker, admin abuser, 2 hero strat nub, QQer at newts, game imbalancer, most hated b▲tch in chf community
an EXEMPLARY figure of an admin?

Random SURE KNOWS HOW TO REPRESENT HIS BOT'S REPUTATION
If I was admin, chaoslinker and adam_cz would be banned from wc3
nonono JAJJAJA
Banmed from LIFE

Random260Date: Friday, 02-Aug-2013, 3:27 AM | Message # 45
Head Administrator
Announcements: All new commands and fixes
1. Added !voteshuffle command this requires 5 votes
2. Admin can no longer kick players.