Bashora - Clown of CHF

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 26-Sep-2014, 10:41 AM | Message # 512
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Today I joined US East realm under my main account (Adam_CZ) and I noticed that I am not member of Clan HPMMM anymore. But last week I was member of HPMM. Can I ask who and why kicked me out of clan? I donated 20$ for HPMM but my admin has been removed. After this Cou added me in Clan HPMM because I asked him for reserved slot because I lost my admin and I was not able join full games anymore and I got kicked whenever I was red and reserved/admin players joined full games. This is really shame, Cou can you please add me again?

AL_GIDate: Friday, 26-Sep-2014, 4:21 PM | Message # 513
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
You deserve nothing.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 5:09 PM | Message # 514
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I'm thinking of restoring apf 500 elo that I've taken from them since this elo abuse is out of hand. Anyone objects? Sadly Adam will get 500 back that I've taken too as well as gigasus and kiet and darkdevil.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 5:18 PM | Message # 515
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Cou ()
I'm thinking of restoring apf 500 elo that I've taken from them since this elo abuse is out of hand. Anyone objects? Sadly Adam will get 500 back that I've taken too as well as gigasus and kiet and darkdevil.
you took 10k from me  :p+ can you all stop being mean to adam_cz and give him reserve

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 5:19 PM

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 7:40 PM | Message # 516
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Lol sounds amazing Cou... Give the cheaters back their fake elo cause everyone else cheat to.... mby it will encourage the whole comunuty including garnena pubs to have 20 alts with -2400 elo to be number one.... Then we can rename the list from top player to 10 sadest cunts of chf.... smile over n out

Added (27-Sep-2014, 7:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
dont forget to reproof me for the c bomb btw smile have a nice weekend

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 7:46 PM | Message # 517
Zombie Pirate
Quote Cou ()

Are you serious dude? Stop helping the cheaters...

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 9:11 PM | Message # 518
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I said "Kids, I've been thinking" and " does anyone object" are 2 important statement in my post. I didn't say I'd go ahead and do it, so don't get booty bothered about it. Until I state my point of view and hear from others then I won't do anything.

I hate being a hyprocrite and taking away some players elo and NOT do anything when a majority of others are abusing it.The real problem is either remove or rebalance elo.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 9:57 PM | Message # 519
Zombie Pirate
Remove or Re balance?   
I'd say remove

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Random260Date: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 10:26 PM | Message # 520
Head Administrator
Cou.. The elo is doing well. The goal is to have everyone fight for #1 and  [url=http://playchf.tk/?u=[-ftl-]roystom]-ftl-]roystom[/url] 2329.07

zedbazijj 2324.18

vetealamierda

are. This month has been them 4 fighting it out and switching around. This is the point.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 28-Sep-2014, 3:36 AM | Message # 521
Robotic Ninja
I dont care about ELO anymore. But I dont understand why I got kicked out of Clan HPMM? Anyway I noticed I am reserved even without being member of HPMM - thank you. Many good players left CHF (Soundwaves, Keep3r, F00ty_R3b0rn, JST4X, Cyray, Cheesy....) there i firstime agree with Firness - this game is not dead (there is still many players) but 99% players are "no-name" pubs. Fuck where is old (golden) times of CHF? This game was really great I remember hard games where teams FTL, APF, TDT and TAS were playing vs each other. But now is this game boring. TDT left, TAS left (only Cou play solo sometimes), APF left (only Vetealamierda play alt sometimes) and Roystom play with Brybol under alt vs downloaders. Also team TBP is dead (i just saw Frungy under alt few games one month ago).

Game is dead, elo is dead too.

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 28-Sep-2014, 7:36 AM | Message # 522
Ninja
Lol random elo is not doing good..... it is a fake fight.... Its a fake fight of being no 1.... u put mww or u put zedbasij to a real test.... no chanse to win alone vs cou or footy for example.... its only a fight of finding best way to gain as much elo as possible without risking to loose a game. And that is not a fight to be no 1 imo... just plain ridicoulus.

Look at No_more_Stack--- Tjis guy is rly a pub.... i beat him in 15 min on uim.... he just spend hours joining and leaving games until he get -elo allies and rest of game is mega noobs. 2000 elo he got doing that lol... 7

Its rly hard to even find a good hard game anymore... everyonejust leaves. and the time we try to make fair 1 vs 1 vs 1s the mexican have hidden friends that feed him pre mas to lvl 6. how fun is that lol

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 28-Sep-2014, 8:50 AM | Message # 523
Robotic Ninja
v3.4 was CHF's prime. Enouf said.

And,
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Many good players left CHF
O.o at least a couple good player still exist

Quote BajsHoran ()
Lol random elo is not doing good..... it is a fake fight.... Its a fake fight of being no 1
I think we all know almost anyone in this chf forum can annihilate players like zedbazijj

Eh, anyways,
ELO = crap like usual.
I mean c'mon, just check my elo :P
183/183 (50%) 719.19 (160787).
I don't think any idiot in this forum would ever think I am worth 700 score hahahahahha

The thing is, ELO was and still is just a stupid system. Just gimme the whole first page in ELO ranking, I bet I can right now annihilate at least 90% of them. LOL ^^

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 28-Sep-2014, 9:17 AM | Message # 524
Robotic Ninja
Zedbazijj is not bad player. Maybe he is not TOP 20 but definitely he is average or better than average. He play good with golems and his APM is 180-200. I still remember "BEST GAME IN MY LIFE" and Zedbazijj was my ally (he was playing under alt "destroyerraptor)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3428-1

But ELO is not about real skills trust me. I remember how easy i got rank #1 in 2-3 days. All you need is 2 good allies who play under -800 elo accounts. I was rank #1 but I can agree that I am not good (for example BajsHoran is better than me). For example players like JST4X, F00ty, Gondiak or Keep3r can beat anyone from page 1 but their ELO suck.

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 28-Sep-2014, 9:27 AM | Message # 525
Robotic Ninja
And my opinion is that you should also delete/remove all admins from ELO system. They swap low elo players in team and abuse this system easy. Roystom is good evidence how to abuse admin for rank #1.

You can reset elo of Adam_CZ and give me admin and I promise i will get rank #1 in 3 days.

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Main Thread of ClanHPMM
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats