Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 2:40 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time
UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time
Bond009Date: Tuesday, 26-Nov-2013, 1:45 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
The following is a list of active rules which cover all in-game behavior of players on CHF Host Bots. These rules may be changed, modified or rescinded at any time, with or without advanced notice by the Head Administration.

All changes to these rules must be approved by a Head Administrator prior to any change being made.

These rules do not cover Administrator conduct. Administrator conduct will be covered in a separate Administrator Policies and Procedures thread on these forums.

These rules have been modified and updated to include all current bannable offenses on CHF bots. The Administration reserves the right to, at any time, deem any other offenses on CHF Host Bots bannable given the offenders action's warrant a necessary ban.

Some rules listed below are more of a generalization of offenses of equal magnitude. Staff members are expected to be trusted with ensuring that their bans are in fact inline with the given rules. I enacted these rules to cover a variation of obvious offenses where listing all possible offenses would be impracticable.

1. Abusing Votekick: 3 days
2. Admin Impersonation: 10 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
3. Team Killing, Destroying your own team's items or wielding them without permission: 3 days
4. Abusing bugs or Glitching (if it is obvious it wasn't intended to be a part of the game then don't do it): 18 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
5. The use of any third party program which gives an unfair advantage to the player: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
6. Any intentional action which gives your team an unfair disadvantage: 3 days
7. Any intentional action which gives another team an unfair advantage: 3 days
8. Intentionally not buying a hero at game start unless the player is AFK: 3 days
9. Any intentional abuse of the ELO System: 10 days
10. The FORCING of ANY mode after the START OF MASS: 10 days
11. Building a Tower Middle during FTD Mode at any point during the game: 3 days
12. Circumventing any ban: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
13. Repeatedly joining and immediately leaving a lobby multiple times to delay a game from starting: 2 days
14. Abusing bot reserve status intentionally: 2 days
15. The attempt to use any beta test codes: 30 days; PERMANENT for repeated offenses
16. Intentional blocking hero from leaving the spell room/area: 1-10 days

Lack of knowledge of the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. All players are expected to follow these rules while playing CHF on ClanHPMM Host Bots.

If you feel you were banned improperly or you would like to appeal your ban, please [url=[url]http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/83-3174-1">CLICK[/url] HERE to file a ban appeal.

If you feel a player has violated one or more of the rules listed above, please [url=http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3168-1]CLICK HERE to file a ban request.

If you feel a bot admin has abused their privileges against you in anyway, please http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/77-3985-1]CLICK HERE to file a staff complaint.

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Saturday, 26-Dec-2015, 3:32 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 26-Nov-2013, 3:16 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Bond009 ()
Kicking a person who is downloading in the lobby

Random removed commands "kick" and "open slot" so i think we cant kick people anymore... but today i was in the lobby and there was one player who was downloading map maybe 20 minutes (i am not kidding) i left because it was really annoying

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 26-Nov-2013, 4:37 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Yo bond, stop making these and starting working on yo new map yo. (imagine me saying yo like aaron paul and this post is cool)

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Tuesday, 26-Nov-2013, 7:10 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Bond009 ()
Map Hacking: 2 months - Permanent
Admin Abuse: 2-12 days
Rudeness: 1 hour - 2 days
Abusing Votekick: 1 hour - 3 days
Admin impersonation: 1 hour - 24 hours
Team Killing: 10 hours - 3 days
Using !drop command instantly when someone is lagging. Must give time for the person lagging to stop: 8 hours - 3 days
Kicking a person who is downloading in the lobby.: 1 hour - 1 day
(If you don't want to play with a person downloading swap him to another team (Admins only) or leave)
Team Item destroying/Team Item Wielding without permission.: 8 hours - 3 days
Bug Abuse: 18 days - permanent
Hacking of any sort: 30 days - Permanent
Selling your Items Intentionally and wanting to lose money: 10 hours - 3 days

thats ok !! dont forget give feed to ther players smile

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 25-Mar-2014, 10:33 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Bond can you please add new ban reason? I mean hacking win codes should be ban for reason. In 4.1 will not hacked codes working anymore and i started collect regular codes now (i found old replay from EFB-Bot where i had almost 400 codes so its not big problem for me) but there is still many people who use hack codes. In my opinion its not fair if somebody collect codes for example for hero Bond one year and somebody just hack it. In my opinion hacking codes is same like map hacking.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 25-Mar-2014, 10:42 AM | Message # 6
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Bond can you please add new ban reason? I mean hacking win codes should be ban for reason. In 4.1 will not hacked codes working anymore and i started collect regular codes now (i found old replay from EFB-Bot where i had almost 400 codes so its not big problem for me) but there is still many people who use hack codes. In my opinion its not fair if somebody collect codes for example for hero Bond one year and somebody just hack it. In my opinion hacking codes is same like map hacking.
Damm lol you are hilarous.
You hacked codes during 3 years and now you start to save true codes and you wanna add ban rule for the others ??

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 25-Mar-2014, 10:56 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bond009 ()
Hacking of any sort: Permanent

I think this rule is already authorization ban people who use hack codes but i need first Bond say Yes or No.

F00ty: I hacked 1000 codes because i just wanted see who is this hero Old Blood. But its not really true i was hacking codes since start because long time ago i didnt have this shitty hack map and i was collecting legit codes. I got 400 legit codes and i have replays from EFB-Bot as evidence.

Added (25-Mar-2014, 10:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Damm lol you are hilarous.

Ok I agree... but i changed my opinion about hacking codes (better late than never, do you agree?).

katriel7Date: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 0:53 AM | Message # 8
Ghoul
well the first time that im agree with this trash MH of codes may be a ban reason? i mean i worked so hard to get all my codes and someone with alt account get 1500 and get the same heros..... so stupid

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 1:07 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Bond009 ()
Rudeness: 1 hour - 2 days

stacking is rude

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 4:48 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
I was talking with Bond about this problem in PM and he told me that there is not point ban players for hacking code in 4.0 because 4.1 will come out in few days and hacked codes will not work anymore. But he also said if somebody will find way how to hack code in 4.1 he will ban him.

katriel7Date: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 11:57 AM | Message # 11
Ghoul
wtf my old codes wont work? wtf its hard to me because o work so hard to get it "one fucking year of my life lose"

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 12:13 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Your codes will work because you have regular codes.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 1:10 PM | Message # 13
Pirate
yay biggrin RULES RULEEEEEEZ

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

katriel7Date: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 2:37 PM | Message # 14
Ghoul
oh nice biggrin

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014, 4:06 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Ok I agree... but i changed my opinion about hacking codes (better late than never, do you agree?).

I do not agree

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » UPDATED: Offical Hostbot Rules And Ban Time
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<