Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 5:29 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE (FIX)
OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE
[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Tuesday, 03-Jun-2014, 11:04 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
EUROBATTLE= BOT OFF LINE  rolleyes

TangerineSkyDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 2:19 AM | Message # 2
Pirate
Group: Friends
Compra el juego. No han conservado suficientes pesos de trabajo? Taco Bell le debe dar más.  devil biggrin

jk

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 7:24 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Life is over

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Osetinas7171Date: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 7:38 AM | Message # 4
Hero
Jajajaja when bot off GOD transforms into poor guy who qq "EUROBATTLE = MY LIFE OFF"

. Now stalk about my low level and poor trash micro.:D

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:26 AM | Message # 5
Pirate
Quote TangerineSky ()
Compra el juego. No han conservado suficientes pesos de trabajo? Taco Bell le debe dar más.  jk
hey b*tch  : I have to buy one  ,  even I was given one  .  but I do not like being on 1 server of pure English I'll be bored

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Life is over
an example losing a clan war almost 10 times, and say I'm out of chf and forum, or conversely forum should not always look as nothing more fun and play in alt, your case is very sad

Quote Osetinas7171 ()
Jajajaja when bot off GOD transforms into poor guy who qq "EUROBATTLE = MY LIFE OFF" . Now stalk about my low level and poor trash micro.:D
Now stalk about my low level and poor trash micro.:D  =  its sad reality  I feel very sorry for you that you accepted  smile     AJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJ

PSD : IDIOTS OF SH*T      if I'm asking is for a pair of friends who want to play     if embers in at that time and not see online bot    or I go to another server : tarreo  rubattle  ombu-alternative ,  or else I'm going to play with yeferzon dota2

I understand your frustration of my  fans who want my autograph but understand queing and get

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:28 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:29 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Roystom I really feel sorry for your sad life. You dont have 15$ for original CD Warcraft 3 and you are crying everytime if ilegal mexicano server is offline. Get a job, get a life please.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:32 AM | Message # 7
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom I really feel sorry for your sad life. You dont have 15$ for original CD Warcraft 3 and you are crying everytime if ilegal mexicano server is offline. Get a job, get a life please.
which part you do not understand I have 1 cd - key?  .  forgetting for a moment that you are a complete shit and that their job is to be a lifeless troll ,   please adam should seek psychological help

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:37 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
You have CD key because Cou gave you this key... rigt? You are just poor like F00ty_R3b0rn who dont have $ for buy admin (Cou again donated) or like MrDark_Devil000 who again dont have cash for CD key (again Cou donated because he feel sorry for these poor guys) you really need get a job and buy CD key by yourself.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:41 AM | Message # 9
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You have CD key because Cou gave you this key... rigt? You are just poor like F00ty_R3b0rn who dont have $ for buy admin (Cou again donated) or like MrDark_Devil000 who again dont have cash for CD key (again Cou donated because he feel sorry for these poor guys) you really need get a job and buy CD key by yourself.
lol ,  adam here is very cheap cd key = 10 dolars, I buy some things in visa card dota2 sets heroe that holds to the idea that I can not really buy one idiot? or lacks oxygen to your brain?

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:47 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
You didnt buy anything you are just liar... why are you lying "i study university" ??? We all know you need english language for study university (even in Peru) why are you clown?

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 11:53 AM | Message # 11
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You didnt buy anything you are just liar... why are you lying "i study university" ??? We all know you need english language for study university (even in Peru) why are you clown?
Because this grace "to enter university study English"     .  I understand that one of his relatives prostitute small and he learned from his good job so far "present" but not everything somo like you do not need to lie adam

Here the issue is that you are a troll who can not live without drama, because his life is chf,    and please train  trash

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 12:12 PM | Message # 12
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
ok it should be back up now, right?

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 12:37 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
lol CHF is my life? i have job and i work every day 10 hours... i play maybe 1 or 2 games per week (no more you can ask Cou or Bond or Random for check my IP and alts) but you playing EVERY DAY you cant see different me vs you? Who need get life ME or YOU? why are you playing every day? why are you lying about university (because you are not enough smart for university + you need english language for university)

Roystom really please get a life + job

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 1:10 PM | Message # 14
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
lol CHF is my life? i have job and i work every day 10 hours... i play maybe 1 or 2 games per week (no more you can ask Cou or Bond or Random for check my IP and alts) but you playing EVERY DAY you cant see different me vs you? Who need get life ME or YOU? why are you playing every day? why are you lying about university (because you are not enough smart for university + you need english language for university) Roystom really please get a life + job
i play  5 - 8 chf  whit friends clan

instead you

PLAY IN ALT +  CREATED SO MUCH ALT  LOW ELO + CHECK 24/7 RANDOM360.TK+ LOOK ALL REPLAY WEBSITERANDOM  + ARRUINED GAME IN ALTS  -FTD -ARS - VERY HARD - POOL OFF+ ARRUINED GAME IN ALT ME + OTHER players + BULSHIT IN TROLL BOX U HOUSE

You can see a big difference???

indeed study = Tuesday - Friday morning shift

work  =  Saturday and Sunday only

Added (04-Jun-2014, 1:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Bond009 ()
ok it should be back up now, right?
bot back  ty

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 1:11 PM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 1:26 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Before i was playing CHF every day and watching replays from website playchf.tk only because i was bored (i had car accident and i was at home for 3 months, i was not able go out and work) but now i dont have time for this stupid game because i need work every day 10 hours or more...

you cant see different?

Adam = playing CHF only because he is ill and there is nothing what he can do (only watching movies or playing pc games) but after this Adam is able work again and he dont have time play pc games anymore

Roystom = playing CHF every day because he is unemployed and he dont have life

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE (FIX)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501