NEW RULES FOR CHF - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » NEW RULES FOR CHF
NEW RULES FOR CHF
Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 10:27 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
I am currently in the process of re-writing the rules and ban times for CHF which will be posted very soon.

Please feel free to use this thread to recommend to me anything that wasn't previously bannable so I may consider officially adding those recommendations to the new rule set.

Thanks!

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 3:00 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
RED=the original rules
BLUE=requesting/not sure/look a fly paper/think about these rules they are nice
PURPLE=must add rule :D
Map Hacking: 2 months - Permanent 
Admin Abuse: 2-12 days 
Rudeness: 1 hour - 2 days 
Abusing Votekick: 1 hour - 3 days 
Admin impersonation: 1 hour - 24 hours 
Team Killing: 10 hours - 3 days  
Using !drop command instantly when someone is lagging. Must give time for the person lagging to stop. 8 hours - 3 days (Command removed use !synclimit 9999999 .However, please give the lagger a chance to recover. If he doesn't after a while use that command.) Kicking a person who is downloading in the lobby.: 1 hour - 1 day (If you don't want to play with a person downloading swap him to another team (Admins only) or leave) 
Team Item destroying/Team Item Wielding without permission.: 8 hours - 3 days 
Bug Abuse: 18 days - permanent 
Hacking of any sort: Permanent Selling your Items Intentionally and wanting to lose money. 10 hours - 3 days 
Intentionally not buying hero and refusing to use the money to aid ally, just keeping it.  8 hours - 3 days 
#No hero should not be ban unless its ars mode ban:1hr-1day
#tower in center ban :1-2days
#any admin doing a wrong ban and forgets to unban for doing the wrong will lose admin power
#any admin not warning before banning will be banned:1day or may lose admin power
#any admin banning without writing a reason be banned:1day or may lose admin power
#any admin not listening to Web-Ghost will be admin banned and may lose admin(even if they are ingame vs web-ghost and web-ghost told them to leave but they dont listen is still ban) biggrin
#if Cou use a mouse vs me ban:1hr-1day

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:17 AM

Random260Date: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 4:49 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Whats wrong with these (just needs slight updating):

http://random260.forumotion.com/t74-offical-hostbot-rules-and-ban-time

#any admin not warning before banning will be banned:1day or may lose admin power
#any admin banning without writing a reason be banned:1day or may lose admin power

these too are very good. But the first one in blue needs to be looked at. Because I don't know what the ban system is. Such as do admins need to inform or make a ban request if they are playing with the person abusing. Like can he just !ban a person ingame without making a thread (game mods).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 8:35 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Investor
Quote Web-Ghost ()
#if Cou use a mouse vs me ban:1hr-1day
QQou  lol

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 9:52 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Hacking win codes - BAN (new rule)

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:14 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Quote Random260 ()
But the first one in blue needs to be looked at.
well i always wanted to mass creeps with no hero  tongue
Quote O_o]-PrincipV ()
QQou
  i have no hands or eyes not fair since cou has them need to balance the game

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:15 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Hacking win codes - BAN (new rule)
Na

Win codes are completely different from game.
And lets be honest. After 350 win codes, the "hacked win codes" are just for "looks" lol
I like my 1001 win code. It has nice looks
<btw for those without win codes, after 25 wins, your gold stays lol>
^^

win codes are just to show off. nothing else
I rather wish admins would pay attention to more important stuffs like mindrape glitchers and stuff
not some trivial "EMERGERD U GOT 1000 WINS INSTEAD OF 631 FROM LAST WEEK"
lol :P

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:20 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Na Win codes are completely different from game.
And lets be honest. After 350 win codes, the "hacked win codes" are just for "looks" lol
I like my 1001 win code. It has nice looks
<btw for those without win codes, after 25 wins, your gold stays lol>
^^

win codes are just to show off. nothing else
I rather wish admins would pay attention to more important stuffs like mindrape glitchers and stuff
not some trivial "EMERGERD U GOT 1000 WINS INSTEAD OF 631 FROM LAST WEEK"
lol :P
but i got 550+ codes without downloading the map and doing cheat<space><space> -load code etc

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 11:38 AM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Quote Random260 ()
these too are very good. But the first one in blue needs to be looked at. Because I don't know what the ban system is. Such as do admins need to inform or make a ban request if they are playing with the person abusing. Like can he just !ban a person ingame without making a thread (game mods).
if he is in game its ok, because you can see the game where he banned him, so if you don't trust him or the guy that have been banned complain just check the replay

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 1:02 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Well, maybe sometime in future Bond will release final version 4.1 and hacked codes will not work anymore. I was testing last beta version (CHF 4.1 B5) and hacked codes is not working anymore but regular codes is working well....

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 3:23 PM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Quote Random260 ()
Whats wrong with these (just needs slight updating): http://random260.forumotion.com/t74-offical-hostbot-rules-and-ban-time

First of all, we shouldn't be banning admins for admin abuse. A ban is not adequate punishment for abusing your privileges, removal of them is. Plus... what is the point in banning an admin when they can simply just remove their own ban? Illogical.

Those rules do not need slight updating, they need major updating. There is numerous issues the current rules do not account for. The ban lengths are also a joke. For instance, I TK my entire team... I am banned for a day. WOOHOO... so I am going to log off, go to sleep... then go to work. After I get off work, I am going to log back in and do the same thing all over again until I get caught again. Then repeat the process, never receiving increased ban lengths for repeat offenses. Punishments are far from adequate time lengths. For instance, when I had BGN... you were banned for all offenses for 30 days minimum. Obviously it won't be like that here but you get the point. And rest assured, once those players were unbanned... they never committed the offenses again.

As far as game mods, the don't make threads for any other their bans. I certainly wouldn't want to ban anyone if I had to turn around and report it on the forums every time I did so. What's the point in being entrusted with a moderator position if you have to ensure people double check your work every time? They may post a ban request if they are unsure as to whether or not the conduct is grounds for a ban. When it comes to Admin Abuse, they don't ban the other admin... staff members banning other staff members is just not good business nor does it look at all professional in front of the community. If a staff members abuses, and another staff member want's to report the incident.. then that issue of abuse needs to immediately reported on the PRIVATE STAFF FORUMS for administrative review... not in the public ban requests section. It is an internal staff issue and needs to be treated as such. Once a ban request is posted against a staff member.. that abuse complaint needs to be moved to the staff complaints section and a LEAD ADMINISTRATOR needs to investigate the incident, not another moderator. The problem with moderators banning other moderators or generally reviewing those complaints is A: they do not have the power to effectively counter any abuse/remove admin B: they are the same rank as the abuser so therefore they shouldn't be presiding over such complaint and C: it is simply not a responsibility of their position, this is what the administration is there for.

In case you guys haven't noticed, rule breaking has not stopped by repeat offenders. The reason this is happening is because their negative conduct is not adequately punished/countered.

This is what I have so far:

CHF RULES & REGULATIONS

The following is a list of rules and relevant ban times for our CHF Host Bot(s).
Ban times will be relevant to severity of the offense.

• 
    For Level 1 offenses, the ban time will be 7 days mandatory.

• For Level 2 offenses, the ban time will be 15 days mandatory.
  • For Level 3 offenses, the ban time will be 30 days mandatory.
  • For Level 4 offenses bans will be permanent.

Level 1 offenses:

• Use of excessive vulgar, hateful, bigotry, or harassing language/text
  • Abuse of the votekick command
  • Destroying or wielding another team or teammates items without permission
  • Feeding an opposing team or failing to sacrifice your units when requested by a teammate, therefore feeding attackers
  • Using a hacked win code after being warned
  • Building a tower outside of your own base in FTD mode
  • Spamming
  • Pausing game intentionally to disrupt it

• Level 2 offenses:

• Intentionally forfeiting the game by selling your items, killing your base, or otherwise intentionally trying to lose the game
  • Trapping a teammate’s hero in a zeppelin
  • Leaving before mass
  • Using -6vs6 mode more after mass at dawn
  • Team-killing a teammate in any form without permission. (If it's not yours.. simply do not touch it) UNLESS the player is intentionally ruining the game and you're attempting to get the player out of the game.

• Level 3 offenses:

1. Impersonation of a CHF staff member
    2. Threatening to have players banned by friends who are staff members without cause, in order to intimidate other players.
    3. Three (3) or more violations of Level 1 and Level 2 offenses within 90 days/3 months.
    4. Abusing a map bug the first time

Level 4 offenses:

• Second or more offense(s) of abusing a map bug
  • Use of maphack or any other hack/third party program (including personal use of the hack for win codes)
  • Creating the same account as another player or admin on another realm intentionally and using such account on HPMM bots
  • Dodging an active ban

All permanent bans will be IP-Bans. Dodging an IP Ban will result in an IP-Range Ban. (Entire range of possible future IP's banned)

• Let me know what you all think. Hopefully it makes more sense and is more of a logical view of punishment.

Thanks,

Bio-AssAUlt

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 3:34 PM | Message # 12
    Head Administrator
    can there be a ban for writing alot on forum  ? btw i will read it tomorrow xD +ty for making a few things in bullet list smile

[img][/img]

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 3:38 PM | Message # 13
    Head Administrator
    Another issue is the fact that current ban lengths are like 1-2 days, 3-5 days, etc. It can not be reasonably left up to the moderators discretion to decide whether to ban someone for 4 days or for 5 days. Their job is to enforce the regulations and punishments, not decide them overall... that is our job as the Head Administration. When you look at teamkilling for example... if I am a mod, how do I know whether I should ban someone for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 days? As a moderator, I would expect to be given set rules and ban times and go about enforcing them.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 4:31 PM | Message # 14
    Hero
    Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
    Let me know what you all think. Hopefully it makes more sense and is more of a logical view of punishment. Thanks,

Bio-AssAUlt
    agree

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

AL_GIDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 4:48 PM | Message # 15
    Zombie Pirate
    Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
    (including personal use of the hack for win codes)

Many people are going to be banned for that lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » NEW RULES FOR CHF
    Search:
    Login Form
    Search
    Make Donation
    Latest Posts

CHAT
    Social Networking