No Hero Banning - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » No Hero Banning
No Hero Banning
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 1:16 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well we have rule, nice work. So maybe finally you can start banning? Because there is already few ban requests...

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 1:30 PM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Banning system is currently messed up. Waiting for random to re-code it . . . . . wacko

nzfockrDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 8:07 PM | Message # 18
Rifleman
All right now here is another problem "dodgers" aka raydensery etc..
I'll use ray as an example here.

50% of games he leaves before count down ends ( at like 2 or 3 second mark) but somehow the game doesn't abort for some unknown reason causing the team he was in to get 500 gold ea and 2 hero advantage.
If the elo aint right he leaves during count down, like if he doesn't want to play why not leave earlier?
I had one game where 4 people left all during count down causing 1 team to have 1 hero and 2 teams 2 hero.
stuff like this ruins games. 

So is there anyway constant leavers could be banned as this is a common thing ELO hunters are doing.
Few examples.
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #94
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #90
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #57
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #2
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #90

2loserDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 8:38 PM | Message # 19
Noob
Maybe change the timing when creeps are available .   Seems like all games jammy and rats are always used at mass.  Takes all incentive to buy creeps gone at start so the  focus is on heros.

Random260Date: Monday, 26-Jan-2015, 8:26 AM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
it should not be bannable.

1) This is a map error... If bond009 added prevention to this then it would be solved.
2) it is a strategy. There is alot to gain but alot to lose. If he does not use gold correctly then he loses. But if he does he wins. Simple as that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 26-Jan-2015, 8:30 AM | Message # 21
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Random260 ()
it should not be bannable. 1) This is a map error... If bond009 added prevention to this then it would be solved.
2) it is a strategy. There is alot to gain but alot to lose. If he does not use gold correctly then he loses. But if he does he wins. Simple as that.

you dont even play and now you are talking about making rules  shok

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 26-Jan-2015, 12:48 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Random260 ()
1) This is a map error... If bond009 added prevention to this then it would be solved.
So are glitches. "Glitches" are map error too.
I guess there is nothing wrong with me playing donation glitch every game in which I get over 100,000 gold in the first 15 minutes of game.

Quote Random260 ()
2) it is a strategy. There is alot to gain but alot to lose.
There is so little to lose. Doing 2 hero is practically a guarantee win for almost any decent player unless you are versing "3 STACKED players"

Quote Web-Ghost ()
you dont even play and now you are talking about making rules shok
Kinda agree with this. You really don't have a clue about the game. You really shouldn't be making rules with them. In fact, the sole reason you own the bot is the ONLY reason you are head admin.
Just laying it out there for you man. Go play your own bot once a while on your account please.
Although last time I checked your account before you "resetted" it, it was 0 wins, 143 losses.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 26-Jan-2015, 2:59 PM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I get over 100,000 gold in the first 15 minutes of game.
lies its 2min or 1 if you are able to keep the mana high xD

[img][/img]

AllstarJonesDate: Tuesday, 27-Jan-2015, 10:04 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
no hero, should not be ban, ur at disadvantage, plus its away to win the game, if i wanna golem without a hero im gonna

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 27-Jan-2015, 10:51 PM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
Quote AllstarJones ()
no hero, should not be ban, ur at disadvantage, plus its away to win the game, if i wanna golem without a hero im gonna
who in the world golems without hero?
firstly do you know why people golem?

Added (27-Jan-2015, 10:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------
if make no hero no ban
-people will use fake account and join pool them self and leave

#first problem with that is before mass you can up attack 15+ if ssd or 8 if no ssd , now thats a game changer in start you have  11-13 attack without roar and with that gold(1900) you get 27-29 almost doubled attack

#so in war3 the hero xp is shared, example if they are 3 heroes and you kill 3 units each hero get 100xp but if there are 2 heroes and 3 units you get 150 xp each.

Added (27-Jan-2015, 10:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Although last time I checked your account before you "resetted" it, it was 0 wins, 143 losses.
omg she is right this is not fair i wanted my garena score to be reset but you got not do that and you reset your own this is admin abuse

[img][/img]

Random260Date: Wednesday, 28-Jan-2015, 10:25 PM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
No.. Bond009 intended for this to happen. He knew the consequences of sharing gold. And with his brain he would have noticed that you were able to share the gold before mass... Yet he still kept it. As for donation glitch bond009 did not intend for that to happen.. No rosa there is alot to lose... Plus bond009 did announce in game that a hero has not been brought.... We should not modify the rules to patch stuff that should be bond009 problem.

I will give you an example: Using op spell back in 3.2 Did they get banned no..... And I played a decent amount of chf to know what needs to be done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 28-Jan-2015, 11:39 PM | Message # 27
Head Administrator
Quote Random260 ()
I will give you an example: Using op spell back in 3.2 Did they get banned no..... And I played a decent amount of chf to know what needs to be done.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random260
cant stop laughing xD
btw hmmm lets make a poll and ask the players how they feel? I mean they play too, the were rules were made so they can enjoy the game.
we have 2 days before 1st of feb, so this what we will do, we will discuses the advantages and disadvantages of no hero than after the players read it on 1st feb make a poll, let the players poll and make their choices.

Let the players have some type of involvement
and those were very old times its like your talking about 1990s
+according to http://playchf.net/?u=random260 this it shows you have played only 4 games since 2013 so yeah how do you know about the game now? 

p.s i dont mean to fight but if you dont play it anymore than dont talk about it.

[img][/img]

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 29-Jan-2015, 2:28 AM | Message # 28
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote Random260 ()
No.. Bond009 intended for this to happen. He knew the consequences of sharing gold. And with his brain he would have noticed that you were able to share the gold before mass... Yet he still kept it. As for donation glitch bond009 did not intend for that to happen.. No rosa there is alot to lose... Plus bond009 did announce in game that a hero has not been brought.... We should not modify the rules to patch stuff that should be bond009 problem.I will give you an example: Using op spell back in 3.2 Did they get banned no..... And I played a decent amount of chf to know what needs to be done.
Pro.

Change your avatar dude, you look like an idiot but in reality you are someone of very clever !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 29-Jan-2015, 2:40 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
My english is really bad and i am lazy translate this whole tread and even if i copy+paste in translator i still dont understand something.

Anyway this game is called Custom HERO Footies it mean you play with hero do you understand? In fact main point of this game is play with HERO so of course people who dont have hero deserve ban.

Also 2 hero is very unfair because these 2 heroes are getting more experience during mass. So always after mass team with 2 hero is level 7-8 while other teams only level 4.

Well i dont care if some idiot dont want play with hero. But need fix heroes experience - make it team with 2 hero will not get more experience than team with 3 heroes. Also increase CD for jammy priest and aura items so you cant get them during mass... understand?

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 30-Jan-2015, 4:29 AM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
you look like an idiot but in reality you are someone of very clever !
f00ty this is very hard to believe, i mean after watching cou and acccreate talk with him he looks like an idiot to me

[img][/img]

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » No Hero Banning
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501