Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » No Hero Ban
No Hero Ban
JaneFox2666Date: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 8:45 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hey Guys,

in the last few weeks there was a heated discussion if you will be banned if you dont pick a hero at the start.

I talked to Cou and we want to ask you guys what you think. Is it a sort of tactical maneuvers or just abuse?

Please tell us your toughts.

Cya,
Jane

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 8:52 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
JaneFox2666, hmmm i talked about this to bond009 bio etc in the past
i will just play a game record and upload let you people be the judge

[img][/img]

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 9:01 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
It just opens the game for abuse. When this rule was changed, I decided to give starwarz a taste of his annoyance. I got no hero and just base killed him and he used the debug code at that moment in an attempts to save himself.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 9:17 AM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
A thread like this has already been created lately. The answer is obvious.

What bores me is when someone update rules while he isn't playing CHF and have no clue how the game works.

What bores me is when someone doesn't trust anyone to help him while he hasn't time to edit his map, and by the way destroying his own game (sry).

However, I'm sure everything will be better, "soon" !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 9:22 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r1phOGalpI&feature=youtu.be

[img][/img]

genkiamericaDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 9:22 AM | Message # 6
Archer
Everyone knows that it is unfair if one team has jammy, rats, a blank golem, upgraded units, a turtle, aura items etc. and one or two heroes leveling at a faster rate during mass. 

When good players get 2 hero starts they know it's a free win if they go something like divine shield/AOE/AOE/DT and buy wards/jammy/rat etc during mass.  That's why you see many good players picking funny skills and not buying jammy when one of their allies discs or leaves at start.  It's just too boring and easy to win with AOE if it's 2 hero start.  Winning with two hero start by picking shit like AOE spells/death tower and getting fast lvl 7/10/13/16 is not fun at all.  It's easy and boring; it requires very little skill or effort.

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 9:23 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
What bores me is when someone update rules while he isn't playing CHF and have no clue how the game works.
it kills me

[img][/img]

GagamelDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 9:59 AM | Message # 8
Hero
The real questions are:
1.) Why is it still possible if its abuse? - Most people dont know about the "rules" you can find only on the forum and not in the game. If you want something not to happen, why not stop if from happening at the first place instad of punishing it after it happend?
2.) Why are people like uranos & fake brother who do it, admin, if it is abuse?

Added (11-Mar-2015, 9:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------
the solution is to solve it in the map file and not to "ban" everyone lol.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 10:44 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
2 hero always ruin the game... team with 2 hero get jammy, rats, auras items or priest of protection... team with 2 hero is always level 8-10 after mass while other teams are level 5... its very hard counter it if you play vs normal players.

also game is called "Custom HERO Footies" so i guess its obviously you need pick hero for play this game.

no hero on purpose = BAN please

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 2:47 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
For once I have to admit that gagamel is quite right. I still think that in 4.1 it should not be possible not to pick a hero, but there gagamel proved his point, it's pretty undeniable.

nzfockrDate: Thursday, 12-Mar-2015, 3:17 AM | Message # 11
Rifleman
Who really cares anymore?
most active or new admins dont even know the rules or understand them.
The people that make the rules dont even play the game or care about it.
So why should anybody else?

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 12-Mar-2015, 7:27 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Nz, useless ass random recently decided that he should allow it as "we do not patch the game with host not rules", basically directing it at bond for not fixing this. However, random doesn't even play so he really shouldn't be involved with any decision making, regardless of his not being used( if I recall correctly, he somehow convinced bond to make his the official bot.)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

nzfockrDate: Thursday, 12-Mar-2015, 8:11 AM | Message # 13
Rifleman
Lol yeah,to many inconsistencies anyway with the 2 hero bullshit. You have people going afk,people having 2 accounts , its 2015 and you still have people like the indian crew lagging out before mass. 
Random should fix his bot instead of fucking with the rules.

End of the day its just a game so fuck the system.

JaneFox2666Date: Thursday, 12-Mar-2015, 1:49 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
Hi to all,

let me share my toughts about that topic.

At first i need to say something to everyone who complain about all the things that will "never ever change": Of course you guys got many reasons to be angry at past decisions. And of course many of you guys got personal attacked by some selfish guys with way to much power in here. But not every decision was made with you guys and thats what we want to try now: I ask you because im really interessted in your opinion, because many of you guys play this game since the start or play so much better then me or other mods (*cough* Webby *cough*). So just chill and try to discuss smile

Back to topic:

I followed some of bonds threads and as far as i can see he is working at a way to force players to choose a hero at start. Even if he will not able to fix this problem he will fix the XP-Issue. So in my opinion we should administrate with tact. New players shouldnt be banned immediately. We should tell them ingame and watch how they act. If they dont pick hero or repeat this gameplay in other games we still can ban them. But, and thats very important, skilled players who know this problem and abuse it should be banned.

Cu,
Jane

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 12-Mar-2015, 2:07 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
It's very easy to spot if it's intentional to give your hero the extra exp and gold reward such as seeing them literally get all the gold without anyone typing -test afk.
You can also see what the "afk" player is controlling and clicking just to see and judge whether or not he wanted to give 2 hero or not.
Also depending on what the 2 hero team does with the extra exp and gold can be a way to judge whether it was intentional or not by judging their builds, their buys, etc.
It also depends on whether or not people recognize those players. It's pretty rare for a recognized player or a player that people know to get the 2 hero, especially if the entire team is fully recognized. 

Whether or not the "afk" were alts or not is something you have to personally investigate (adams no life eyes can help with that). 

Sometimes it really is unintentional though and it's pretty easy to know when it is unintentional. 

If it's intentional sure ban him/her/it/them. 

If it isn't intentional, why should they be. Because your wants can trumple their situation that they didn't ask for (AKA getting asshurt that you were just in the wrong game)?

Added (12-Mar-2015, 2:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
As someone who has intentionally 2 hero'd and unintetionally done so as well these are some of my points.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » No Hero Ban
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking