Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:36 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Why BOT kick me out the CHF game? - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Why BOT kick me out the CHF game?
Why BOT kick me out the CHF game?
mmaiadossantos53Date: Wednesday, 29-Apr-2015, 6:54 PM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Desync=bad internet or MH detect..

''If You Can't Win The Game''
''If You Can't Solve The Puzzle''
''You'Re Nothing But A Loser''

GagamelDate: Thursday, 30-Apr-2015, 5:04 AM | Message # 17
Hero
Quote FirNesS ()
Why are you so easily hurt? I find you a bit sensitive, get some balls, show me you're a man. Your complex with my mother worries me about your mother's occupation.

i am not hurt giving your where mum a kiss from me is about love not about pain. Beside that it is kinda irnoic when a 17 year old girl that looks like a 12 year old boy tells you to be a man. So how do you define beeing manly? In your opinion it is manly to have a female body and behave like you re on your period? Tell me more... transgender clown.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Message edited by Gagamel - Thursday, 30-Apr-2015, 5:13 AM

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 30-Apr-2015, 5:29 AM | Message # 18
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote mmaiadossantos53 ()
Desync=bad internet or MH detect..

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 30-Apr-2015, 5:32 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
I dont know but i think random bot is the best bot on wrc3 for me
I was lagging to much tho

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 30-Apr-2015, 6:54 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Gagamel ()
i am not hurt giving your where mum a kiss from me is about love not about pain. Beside that it is kinda irnoic when a 17 year old girl that looks like a 12 year old boy tells you to be a man. So how do you define beeing manly? In your opinion it is manly to have a female body and behave like you re on your period? Tell me more... transgender clown.
How retarded are you to rely on the age I did put on my profile and I did pretend to have? Don't you know that internet is full of liars and shit talkers? Considering your position you should be aware about it?
I still wonder who is the kid telling the other he is a girl and constantly insulting his mother. You might have some trouble with your own mind, you should seriously think about seeing a doctor, I'm truly worried by your situation.

GagamelDate: Friday, 01-May-2015, 7:19 PM | Message # 21
Hero
Quote FirNesS ()
How retarded are you to rely on the age I did put on my profile and I did pretend to have?

Oh, I forgot that some kind of kids think its cool to make themselfes look older by faking their ages while they are in puberty. Well maybe when you look back in some years you ll realize that the only person you fooled with your fake age and fake gender has been yourself. #Having a small wiener and behaving like a pussy does not transform a boy into a girl, firness.

Quote FirNesS ()
I still wonder who is the kid telling the other he is a girl

Those kids are b3p and you firness. Now you are so cool you pretended to be a girl on the internet and got attention for beeing a transvestite cuz people made fun about you. Congratulations.

Just for conclusion:
First You lost every argumentation you were involved in. Then you lost everytime when you tried to troll. And at last you lost your dignity by telling everyone a wrong age and a wrong gender about yourself. Beside that you also lost in game and the picture you posted of yourself is the biggest lose of all. I won t go into detail about your ugly *uckface now but i am sure you ll get what i mean. Hopefully you will never stop to support me with your entertainment. I enjoy seeing you fail. biggrin

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

AL_GIDate: Friday, 01-May-2015, 8:32 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Firness is a girl? O.o

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 02-May-2015, 4:23 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
Firness is a girl? O.o
Because your truly think that anything that gagamel says is reliable? 95% of what he says is complete bullshit

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 02-May-2015, 11:32 AM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
I just didn't understand what was going on -.-

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GagamelDate: Saturday, 02-May-2015, 11:45 AM | Message # 25
Hero
firness fils de pute.

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 05-May-2015, 6:02 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Do you really want me to humiliate you even more than I did already do? Are you a sm?

GagamelDate: Tuesday, 05-May-2015, 8:53 AM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote FirNesS ()
than I did already do?

Yes, please more of this "humiliation".

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Why BOT kick me out the CHF game?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501