Tuesday, 19-Mar-2024, 1:53 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Should stealing Custom Heroes Be Bannable - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Should stealing Custom Heroes Be Bannable
Should stealing Custom Heroes Be Bannable
Should we continue to ban players for taking permanent control of another player's hero?
1.Yes[ 5 ][41.67%]
2.No[ 7 ][58.33%]
Answers total: 12
RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 5:52 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
There has been a lot of mixed opinions around this issue, I have been following the other thread and taking into account everyone's opinions. I want to see the results of a full poll before abusing a simple mindrape bug that can take any custom heroes in game so I would like to see first which answer holds the majority opinion. After all, heroes like Captain Bond ruins gameplay and stealing it is one of the few ways to balance such imbalance.

Please simply vote "Yes" if you want players to be banned for doing this or vote "No" if you don't want players to be banned for doing this.

This poll is open to discussion here so if you would like to post your opinion, please post on the bottom of this poll.

Thanks

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 6:02 PM

hanshbraunDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 7:00 PM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Group: Users
I don't think its that big of a deal y'all are over thinking this matter why did bond release custom hero footies 4.0 with all these. Bugs then. Please explain this "bill" summoned unit after he ultz once , the item in special shop takes control of summoned units for like 88% mama or something , why would bond make bill a summoned unit and put this item in the game? Maybe he wants it that way and you all are butchering this matter

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 7:30 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Quote hanshbraun ()
I don't think its that big of a deal y'all are over thinking this matter why did bond release custom hero footies 4.0 with all these. Bugs then. Please explain this "bill" summoned unit after he ultz once , the item in special shop takes control of summoned units for like 88% mama or something , why would bond make bill a summoned unit and put this item in the game? Maybe he wants it that way and you all are butchering this matter

For those newer players:
Bond made Bill a summoned unit such that it would die no matter what after its ultimate. Too many players were using tp, divine shield, etc. to prevent the death after the ultimate.
So no, he never wanted it this way.

Anyways, looking at the votes, I think it's reasonable to say we can steal custom heroes like Captain Bond, Warden, Nightmare, death knight, etc wink

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 7:33 PM

GondiakDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 8:48 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
No and adam suicide now!!!...

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 8:50 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
I got nothing to say to this community. Lol the poll results.

Anyways, I think this sums it up Bio.
Every bug in game is not bannable as it is "part of game".
So ya, gl n hf ^^

P.S. We going to have to radically change our rules for banning. For instance, "team killing" is part of game so it can't be ban! After all, the forum logic is, "if Bond doesn't have full counter for it, then it is completely allowed"

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 8:53 PM

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 4:04 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
let me make this clear the rules of bill being permanently control is ban!
you can only mindrape him, not take complete control of him, its completely unfair, if someone gets that hero as there first hero and its not sdd
the enemy team needs to collect 4k and the hero is theres, while the guy will have no way of income beside feeding so its really unfair when someone works hard on lvl-ing up there hero and getting items and you end up stealing there hero, and they are left with no income
so it will remain bannable + they are countless ways to counter him and stop heroes

[img][/img]

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 7:02 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I'd add that using the mindrape bug is bannable only if it was done purposely. If it's kind of a random guy who has no idea about what he's doing it's fine

AllstarJonesDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 7:05 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
Web, the rule I asked, was to be ARS SSD 25 mins into a game, and pool must be on, those were the rules I asked, the elapsed time might b difficult

Added (12-Dec-2015, 7:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------
If a guy gets to the secret shop buys that item and has enough mana to click on bill, he knows what he's doing

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 7:05 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Quote AllstarJones ()
Web, the rule I asked, was to be ARS SSD 25 mins into a game, and pool must be on, those were the rules I asked, the elapsed time might b difficult
still ban

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 7:55 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote AllstarJones ()
If a guy gets to the secret shop buys that item and has enough mana to click on bill, he knows what he's doing

Yes, he knows 100% that this is ban.
So why not ban? wink

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 11:30 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Banning anybody for Bond´s mistake is unfair. I totally agree with AccCreate what he/she said in chat box "Bond's fault that he didn't patch it."

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 1:10 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Ya, I know right?
Why should we ban teamkillers?

Why should we ban tower in middle in ftd?

Why should we ban players who uses bugs to auto win in 2 minutes every game?

Why should we ban players... yadadada

<The sarcasm in this post is strong ^^>

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 2:04 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
team killer = you can easy type "-no tk"

tower in middle FTD = another Bond´s mistake... why players have 1900 gold before mass? thats stupid... just make it players start with 100 gold and first hero cost 0 gold... too many games has been ruined by retards who bought jammy, rats, auras items or turtles instead of hero... t

which bug you mean win in 2 minutes? in 2 minutes you can win probably only with "debug mode" but add this retarded mode is again Bonds mistake right?

Bio-AssAUltDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 2:31 PM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Quote Web-Ghost ()
let me make this clear the rules of bill being permanently control is ban!
you can only mindrape him, not take complete control of him, its completely unfair, if someone gets that hero as there first hero and its not sdd
the enemy team needs to collect 4k and the hero is theres, while the guy will have no way of income beside feeding so its really unfair when someone works hard on lvl-ing up there hero and getting items and you end up stealing there hero, and they are left with no income
so it will remain bannable + they are countless ways to counter him and stop heroes

Very well said and 100% in agreement.

This will remain bannable unless bond himself ever says otherwise.

Added (12-Dec-2015, 2:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote AllstarJones ()

Jones, I am sorry but instituting that rule is over complicating the issue in it's entirety. We will not be issuing any further rules in accordance with this. If you permanently steal control of another players hero, at any point... this will be bannable. I understand the issue of instakilling pengs, but there are other ways to counter. Simply don't waste your gold on pengs to use against someone who has bill. Win via other means.

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2015, 2:37 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Very well said and 100% in agreement.
ty

[img][/img]

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Should stealing Custom Heroes Be Bannable
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501