Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 7:09 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items (Should Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items Pre-Mass Be Ban?)
Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items
Should Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items Pre-Mass Be Ban?
1.Yes ban for item theft/destruction before mass begins[ 11 ][47.83%]
2.No this is a strategy which shouldn't be bannable[ 12 ][52.17%]
Answers total: 23
lotrrotkDate: Monday, 28-Dec-2015, 11:08 AM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote dfrc30 ()
getting 3x stacked amulets... and i wont be the only player.
you'll be joining that group pretty late...lots of people are currently doing that

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

AllstarJonesDate: Monday, 28-Dec-2015, 8:03 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Users
please ban avalanche, he 1 hits sheep must b ban,  if the person doesnt know enough to block there amulets with footmen that are invulnerable should be there problem bond put protection shield there if you cant micro block a hero thats there problem ive had it done to me many times and i hate it but its in the game, like banning this you gotta allow me to put my excal or ring in middle of map and they cant take it, or cant take teleports by bases

Added (28-Dec-2015, 8:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
while the bannings go on ban the players who get bill or angel first, even if its ars and they cant repick, why not eh? its OP lvl 6 they can end game right after mass

Often imitated Never Duplicated

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 29-Dec-2015, 6:09 AM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Quote AllstarJones ()
while the bannings go on ban the players who get bill or angel first, even if its ars and they cant repick, why not eh? its OP lvl 6 they can end game right after mass
bill end game after level 6.....lol
and angel....lol
Quote AllstarJones ()
please ban avalanche, he 1 hits sheep must b ban,  if the person doesnt know enough to block there amulets with footmen that are invulnerable should be there problem bond put protection shield there if you cant micro block a hero thats there problem ive had it done to me many times and i hate it but its in the game, like banning this you gotta allow me to put my excal or ring in middle of map and they cant take it, or cant take teleports by bases
You're not making any sense......

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 29-Dec-2015, 8:09 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
It's a strategy, stop complaining...

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 2:06 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote AllstarJones ()
please ban avalanche, he 1 hits sheep must b ban

i think AllStarJones is just trying prove this sad irony and i agree with him... we added last days/weeks too many new rules "ban ban ban ban ban ban" and thats stupid...

add every day new rule "ban" is very bad choice... new rules will not solve anything... we need solve bugs by new version CHF and i think we have to remove all rules and maybe  Bond will get motivation for release 4.1

l3lackownageDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 7:17 AM | Message # 21
Grunt
yes i agree with jones and CZ

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 7:32 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
and maybe  Bond will get motivation for release 4.1

Anyway if bond ever releases 4.1 there will have new ways of abusing so we will have to add even more rules. 
But I don't get your point. Are you saying that we should let people do shitty strats and abusing of whatever they could? I mean not creating a rule against that kind of thing is like encouraging people to abuse. Moreover, the fact there was not any rule about item stealing yet does not mean that it should not be bannable. If Bond made so many mistakes in the game that enable people to abuse, it does mean that he did implement enough rules to make the game balanced and fair.

I don't understand why you guys are always against change. I mean whenever we try to do something there are always people saying like "it's always been like this so why would we change it" but this is not an argument lol. 
And by the way killing people items is NOT a strategy. It's just an awful way of playing that is only annoying for people. It kind of sucks. Does not require any skill, is really easy to do, especially since 4.0 because foots stick at base before mass so you don't get surrounded by them. Then I agree that it's hard to ban for this but well, I'd rather ban people for killing items than letting them do whatever they want to.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 8:03 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Why we need new rules? 99% current players CHF dont know there exist some CHF form with rules.

Look for example this game: http://playchf.net/game/293912/

do you know just ONE player from that game? all of them are unknown players who never visited CHF forum and who never read official CHF rules thread... so what point add rule "ban Bill steal mindrape" or "ban TT ulti abuse mana dragon bug" etc etc etc?

Added (30-Dec-2015, 8:03 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote FirNesS ()
Anyway if bond ever releases 4.1 there will have new ways of abusing so we will have to add even more rules

i think its impossible... current version 4.0a is very old and i am sure we found every possible bug... if Bond will fix known bugs i think there is like 0,001% chance you will find some new bug

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 8:28 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
i think its impossible... current version 4.0a is very old and i am sure we found every possible bug... if Bond will fix known bugs i think there is like 0,001% chance you will find some new bug
It's not even about bugs lol. But this 10K gold mode will make so many people abuse for elo.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Why we need new rules? 99% current players CHF dont know there exist some CHF form with rules.
They will figure it out once they'll be banned. And anyway all admins should warn people that they have to check forum when they get banned.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
do you know just ONE player from that game? all of them are unknown players who never visited CHF forum and who never read official CHF rules thread... so what point add rule "ban Bill steal mindrape" or "ban TT ulti abuse mana dragon bug" etc etc etc?
I know dumamai. But it doesn't matter if they know rules or not. They should not them, so if they still don't, banning them is the best way to make them discover the rules.

l3lackownageDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 10:05 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
And by the way killing people items is NOT a strategy. It's just an awful way of playing that is only annoying for people. It kind of sucks. Does not require any skill, is really easy to do,
You are right, item killing is not a strategy, but we shouldnt be argueing semantics.  I dont think item killing is any more annoyying than massing newts or tanking a base or getting mind raped when u have pings or wards.  and wether something requires skill or not is not a factor in banning something is it? i sure hope not

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 4:05 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
10 000 gold mode is bullshit... this will change whole gameplay... even edu.reme and rogerlucas will have enough gold upgrade tier 3 after mass and good players will not use golems anymore (tier 3 > golems)
Quote FirNesS ()
But it doesn't matter if they know rules or not. They should not them, so if they still don't, banning them is the best way to make them discover the rules.

this is true... but only if you ban player and write ban reason... i mean " !ban username team killing " so they can read why are they banned... but i saw many admins banning players without type reason...

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 30-Dec-2015, 5:16 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
but i saw many admins banning players without type reason...
They are supposed to always put one.

Quote l3lackownage ()
and wether something requires skill or not is not a factor in banning something is it? i sure hope not
I didn't really mean skill but my point was that it's something that wouldn't be any recent game. If wacraft 4 is ever made I'm pretty sure it won't be possible to kill items anyway. And if anyone was making a new version of chf he would obviously make items invulnerable and he would make 100% sure we cannot steal them. Am I right?

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 31-Dec-2015, 2:04 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
hi !

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Felicia94Date: Saturday, 02-Jan-2016, 4:10 AM | Message # 29
Rifleman
Firness if bond would fix every little thing that someone thinks should be diffrent he would never be able to release the next version. And if he removed/made it impossible to abuse the rules we wouldn't be needed anymore.

It's just a little unrealistic to think he will remove/improve those little things that could just be another rule in the rulebook.
Idk, i guess we have to wait and see what happends.

But saying this is a strategy is just unfair. This should be a even balanced game.
And to be honest i havn't seen that many players do this. I'm sure theres alot of people that does it since some of you say so.

Anyways i still think it should be ban.

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 02-Jan-2016, 6:24 AM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
nd if anyone was making a new version of chf he would obviously make items invulnerable and he would make 100% sure we cannot steal them. Am I right?

Quote Felicia94 ()
It's just a little unrealistic to think he will remove/improve those little things that could just be another rule in the rulebook.Idk, i guess we have to wait and see what happends.
You should read the 4.1 logs......bond does improve these little things 
4.1 logs
--make so hero starting items cant be killed or stolen from being too close to the store area edge 
--fix so tower rez item and pet rez cant be sold by noobs

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items (Should Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items Pre-Mass Be Ban?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<