Tuesday, 16-Apr-2024, 2:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items (Should Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items Pre-Mass Be Ban?)
Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items
Should Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items Pre-Mass Be Ban?
1.Yes ban for item theft/destruction before mass begins[ 11 ][47.83%]
2.No this is a strategy which shouldn't be bannable[ 12 ][52.17%]
Answers total: 23
Felicia94Date: Saturday, 02-Jan-2016, 7:24 AM | Message # 31
Rifleman
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote lotrrotk ()
You should read the 4.1 logs......bond does improve these little things

thats amazing i havnt read that, thanks for telling me!

Message edited by Felicia94 - Saturday, 02-Jan-2016, 7:24 AM

Dan-Date: Saturday, 02-Jan-2016, 11:34 AM | Message # 32
Hero
Group: Users
Quote Adam_CZ ()
its not 100% truei still remember one game where Cheesy Gordia & Cyray played vs F00ty R3b0rn & Cou. In that game tDT very fast picked heroes with useless build and first spell was windwalk. They run very fast into base Cou+F00ty and destroyed items. They didnt see tDT come because tDT heroes were invisible. Also of course F00ty with Cou did try micro footies and block tDT heroes but you know its not possible block hero who cast windwalk. So tDT destroyed items and after that use -repick and picked heroes with regular build.

You will probably agreee that F00ty was very smart player (maybe TOP 5 CHF ever) and he admit in that game there was not anything what he can do safe his jaood amulet.

100% true... it rlly bad manner kill premass items... and trust me any pro cant save items vs ww ..
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
It's really your fault if you lose your own items pre-mass.

u cant stop me if  i will try kill ur items.. trust me..

p.s.
answer me who vote NO ban for destroy items.. i will destroy ur itmes guys every game..

Message edited by Dan- - Saturday, 02-Jan-2016, 12:30 PM

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 03-Jan-2016, 7:25 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Quote Felicia94 ()
Firness if bond would fix every little thing that someone thinks should be diffrent he would never be able to release the next version. And if he removed/made it impossible to abuse the rules we wouldn't be needed anymore.It's just a little unrealistic to think he will remove/improve those little things that could just be another rule in the rulebook.
Idk, i guess we have to wait and see what happends.
Oh lol I did never expect bond to fix all these things, I've stopped believing in 4.1 a long time ago you know
As Lotr showed my point was to prove that stealing/destroying was something wrong, I know that it won't be changed. wink

Fiery_WADate: Sunday, 03-Jan-2016, 9:51 AM | Message # 34
Rifleman
Ban

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 04-Jan-2016, 1:31 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Please ban stackers

Added (04-Jan-2016, 1:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
IIRC,

"We weren't going to patch the game with rules"

Bond has done a shitty job with balancing. I asked him to remove death coil on shaman as windale's original purpose for this skill was to counter halp meh. Instead, bond lowered the damage... Split newt into 2 types( one for dispel and one for net with no armor) increases food quantity required... Delay gold trading or add beast scroll cd to prevent a team pooling to get it, gives free roar buff instead(and adds deadly ward which is gotten through pooling)...

Wtf

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 04-Jan-2016, 2:08 PM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote ic3dt3a ()
IIRC,"We weren't going to patch the game with rules"

I fully understand people's viewpoint on this, as it has been brought up time and time again, but I simply will never agree with it. If the game was absolutely perfect and balanced we wouldn't need any rules at all. Bottom line is... this is never going to be the case. In every game there will always be bugs, glitches and exploits to some extent. The only way to counter issues of the sort is by enacting rules to take action against them.

We can all wait forever for bond to fix these issues, but I am sorry to be the one to point it out... this hasn't happened in the past year+ and I don't for see it happening tomorrow.

In the mean time, yes.. this is what the point of having an administration is about. Managing the games which we host and provide to the community. Entailed in this management process is the assurance of fair play and protection to users which choose to play CHF on our bots.

Of course, I would love not to have to enact rules against things which Bond is capable of fixing but Bond simply does not have adequate time to commit to addressing and solving these problems right now. The only logical option at this point is enacting bot regulations and rules to both deter and punish negative behavior.

I get no satisfaction out of the need to institute rules and regulations against fixable errors, but truth be told... at this time these errors are not "fixable" as the map maker and editor is inactive. Not really sure if people would rather me not enforce corrective action against things that ruin the gaming experience for people... but I am simply not the kind of guy to sit back and say I don't care or there is nothing I can do. If there is a method to which I am able to address issues such as these to make the game more fun and fair for people then I am going to continue to do my part to make it happen.

dfrc30Date: Monday, 04-Jan-2016, 6:23 PM | Message # 37
Rifleman
word

13eastynlDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 1:55 AM | Message # 38
Grunt
Like adam would say. 4.1

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 2:15 AM | Message # 39
Zombie Pirate
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I get no satisfaction out of the need to institute rules and regulations against fixable errors
Hahaha no satisfaction...pssh.....I'm just gonna name something.....CHF Handbook 
Some custom maps in wc3 autoban players for some of their actions

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Dan-Date: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 3:52 AM | Message # 40
Hero
ban everyone
reason: no life (:

slowandslow         - 6 hours
dan-                   - 586 hours
ringtone              - 28h
Nasa                   - 78h
fedoremelyanenk   - 8h
indigogo              - 51h
r.2.da.aspot         - 103h
of-course             - 12h
of_course            - 138h
roblnhood            - 2hours

any my alts          ~ 100+ hours

=1012h
if play 8 hours every day  = 1012 / 8 = 126d (waste of my life) f*ck it.. i del wc  smile

p.s.
+no more pros.. last my game vs FTL team and dont saw them anymore..
http://playchf.net/game/290832/

Message edited by Dan- - Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 6:40 AM

13eastynlDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 4:20 AM | Message # 41
Grunt
Quote Dan- ()
ban everyonereason: no life

slowandslow         - 6 hours
dan-                   - 586 hours
ringtone              - 28h
Nasa                   - 78h
fedoremelyanenk   - 8h

indigogo              - 51h
r.2.da.aspot         - 103h
of-course             - 12h
of_course            - 138h
roblnhood            - 2hours

any my alts          ~ 100+ hours

=1012h
if play 8 hours every day  = 1012 / 8 = 126d

+no more pros.. last my game vs FTL team and dont saw them anymore..
http://playchf.net/game/290832/

f*ck it.. i del wc -__-

If you got banned you did something. If not then you report the admin.

AllstarJonesDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 7:28 AM | Message # 42
Grunt
if u ban item stealing/destroying dropping ports should be ban aswell its 300 gold a player doesnt need to spend, also people leave these ports at base instead of hiding them,they even repick and drop amulets outside of base if there dumb enough to do it should be able to steal

Often imitated Never Duplicated

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 8:27 AM | Message # 43
Zombie Pirate
Quote AllstarJones ()
if u ban item stealing/destroying dropping ports should be ban aswell its 300 gold a player doesnt need to spend, also people leave these ports at base instead of hiding them,they even repick and drop amulets outside of base if there dumb enough to do it should be able to steal
Item stealing and item destroying are to different things jones (98-3 strikes again)
Let me dumb it down further
Item stealing can be prevented but early item destroying can't, like adam said you can't counter a ww hero unless you choose lasso quickly I guess
but anyway item stealing is completely different....why do you always bring up the weirdest points
Oh and before you come up with something like bond intended items to get destroyed because they're so op
Quote lotrrotk ()
4.1 logs
--make so hero starting items cant be killed or stolen from being too close to the store area edge

--fix so tower rez item and pet rez cant be sold by noobs

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 8:27 AM

AllstarJonesDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 3:08 PM | Message # 44
Grunt
never said anything that bond made item stealing, if the person wishs to pick ww as first spell for mass so be it i just hope its normal and they get no xp, dust is free and your scout towers can spot invis, maybe they should rush first hero and place items better or hide behind base (its harder to see)

Added (05-Jan-2016, 3:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ive had it done by your very own friend acccreate

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2016, 3:09 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
I asked him to remove death coil on shaman

shaman is trash creep... you can silence him with rat very easy or just kill him with roots, bolt, nova, acid bomb etc... he die so fast and easy because there is not "resistant skin"

compare with bob the newt... you cant kill that OP shit even with yamato cannon level 3 because resistant skin

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items (Should Stealing/Destroying Opponents Items Pre-Mass Be Ban?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<